[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well, this was something.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: kvF6z.jpg (399 KB, 1402x1400) Image search: [Google]
kvF6z.jpg
399 KB, 1402x1400
Well, this was something.
>>
Its incredible
>>
>>61981663
What is it?
>>
This Albums great go Fuck yourselves
>>
>>61981719
World's end girlfriend - hurtbreak wonderland
>>
>>61981663
It's nice.
>>
Listen to Joseph Nothing
>>
The first three tracks are some of the most incredible and moving music I can think of. Closes strong too.
Middle drags a bit though.
>>
>>61982120
>The first three tracks are some of the most incredible and moving music I can think of.

Interesting.
>>
File: cover.jpg (254 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
254 KB, 900x900
this is better
>>
>>61982145
I'm not huge into post-rock, and I know people bash a lot of post-rock artists but being crescendo-core.
That being said, the way the music builds and climaxes, especially on that third track, is just incredible. Especially how new instruments are slowly introduced and the electronic elements. Great stuff.
>>
Dance for Borderline Miscanthus is the best song from the album and one of my favorite songs ever. I don't really like the rest that much.
>>
>>61982264
Not one of my favorite songs but that was the highlight of the album for me.

>>61982188
I like those songs but I feel like he's kind of predictable with his use of horns. Whenever he busts them out, he goes for these long and sad ballad type tracks. Happened on The Lie Lay Land as well.
>>
8/10 album
>>
>>61982151
got a DL link?
>>
File: cover.jpg (67 KB, 1430x1411) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
67 KB, 1430x1411
Better.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.