[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When I listen to music I often find myself hit with feelings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: david bowie.jpg (36 KB, 470x305) Image search: [Google]
david bowie.jpg
36 KB, 470x305
When I listen to music I often find myself hit with feelings of resentment for the artist. Jealousy towards their success and high quality of life. David Bowie is the worst offender. I love the guy's music but it's so good that I get upset that I won't make anything on the same level. And on top of that he was extremely handsome and charismatic and basically waltzed his way through life fucking every attractive person he met. It's downright unfair.

Does anybody else have this issue?
>>
File: image.jpg (208 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
208 KB, 640x480
>>
i would kill a bunch of little straving african children if i could be bowie
>>
File: 1450660573089.gif (443 KB, 506x516) Image search: [Google]
1450660573089.gif
443 KB, 506x516
Nah but I have resentment for Undertale cause I'm jealous of Toby

You'll get better soon anon
>>
just do like me and only listen to shitty indie/punk rock made by untalented dorks
>>
File: tumblr_ml1ufh6L0H1s12fvao1_500.png (202 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ml1ufh6L0H1s12fvao1_500.png
202 KB, 500x281
>>61978298
>tfw you will never be famous
>tfw you will never have a significant influence on society
>tfw you will never make art
>tfw all you do is shitpost on a stupid fucking board about music
>>
File: 1453628149336.jpg (89 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1453628149336.jpg
89 KB, 640x480
>>61978304
>>
You gotta handle that shit dude.
>>
>>61978472
As soon as I saw the first pic I knew this would be the reply you fucker. Decent Kek.
>>
Being Jealous of artistic talent is honestly massively 1st World Problems and screams of pissbaby entitlement; Middle Class Autists pls leave
>>
i have this issue with st vincent. Like i feel like i could never make something quite as perfect
>>
File: sadfrogbowie.png (90 KB, 495x499) Image search: [Google]
sadfrogbowie.png
90 KB, 495x499
>you will never be David Bowie
>>
Why not try making music?
>>
Not really, at least Bowie worked hard to earn everything he got.
>>
>>61978298
it's envy tbqh f a m
>>
>>61978298
do you think he had fun in the 1970's? David;s cocaine paranoia made him flee the states

ziggy and alladin sane low heroes sation to station, dude was before his time hearing a new career in new part of town in his blackstar shit made me choke
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.