[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts? She seems to be all the rage right now.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: Badlands.jpg (49 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Badlands.jpg
49 KB, 600x600
Thoughts? She seems to be all the rage right now.
>>
Still managed to never hear this woman's music, and I plan on keeping it that way
>>
>>61971067
For Tumblr-tier music she's honestly not so bad. No Lana Del Rey though.
>>
>>61971067
I want halsey to do unspeakable things to me. Her music is shit tho famlam.
>>
Completely overrated
>>
>>61971085
i heard one song i honestly didnt think musically it was too badbut she was a little too edgy
>>
>>61971101
but she's so average
>>
>>61971865
but she kinky bruh
>>
It's overrated even in the mediocre response it received from everyone other than tumblr.

Seriously some of the worst stuff I've heard.
>>
File: 5Pmxv.jpg (665 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
5Pmxv.jpg
665 KB, 2048x1536
>>61971888
>Gotta keep up the machismo
>>
>>61971067
WE
>>
ARE
>>
ARE
>>
So fucking awful

>>61971238
it's the epitome of really generic two/three-note melody lazy pop writing. its artistically void.

>>61971100
she's bad, and lana del rey is also bad, like your taste
>>
RAISED ON LEGAL MARIJUAAANAAA (Aaaaah aaaAAAh aaaaAAAAHHHH)
>>
>>61971921
>like your taste
Let me clarify - it's not something I'd ever choose to listen to, but if it comes on somewhere I'm not going to have a problem with it. And Lana is good when her lyrics aren't cringey as fuck.
>>
>>61971865
>she's so average
Where do you live where she's considered average? Also her eye and lip game is ridiculous.
>>
>>61971981
Not that guy, but she's got a pretty masculine face. Would still smash though.
>>
>>61971911
Maybe the album is just bad little halsey fan!
>>
truly awful
>>
I have only heard New Americana, probably the most embarrassing lyrics I've ever heard
>>
>>61972059
not saying it isn't bad, it's just generic pop crap. it's obvious you're compensating when you call it "seriously, some of the worst stuff I've heard"
>>
File: trans.jpg (24 KB, 352x352) Image search: [Google]
trans.jpg
24 KB, 352x352
>>61972024
really, really masculine face
>>
>>61971067
I think she might be the most universally hated artist on /mu/

Only behind Hopsin
>>
>>61972311
Is Hopsin the biggest waste of talent in music? He's undeniably a good rapper when it comes to the technical stuff, but all his music is just so awful.
>>
>>61972186
It's some of the worst stuff I've heard since I got into music years ago, especially considering I've heard stuff like Metal Machine Music that aren't even serious studio efforts.
>>
I like her music for the most part and she seems like a fun person to hang out with. And her lyrics are way better than Melanie Martinez, who's doing some interesting stuff but mostly sucks lyrically.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.