[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This guy wrote Hey Jude, Helter Skelter, Blackbird and Let It
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: paul2.jpg (23 KB, 500x622) Image search: [Google]
paul2.jpg
23 KB, 500x622
What did Hendrix, Townshend, Jagger/Richards and Dylan do in one year apart from jerk each other off and shove candy bars up their asses and let midgets eat them out?

If Lennon was so great then why is he dead?
>>
Yeah Paul's pretty great
>>
And people say he was the worst. At least he branched out and tried different kinds of musical styles. Lennon didn't change at all.
>>
>>61967147
You are a pathetic ape that needs words in order to experience music. Music at it's highest levels is pure sound with no real meaning behind. Only feelings behind it which you interpret.
So help me God, if any of you fucks dare respond to me with anything but agreements I will destroy you.
>>
>>61967254
i'm going to have to respectfully disagree with that comment there my man
>>
yeah but hendrix wrote manic depression
>>
File: 1444785516303.jpg (49 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1444785516303.jpg
49 KB, 500x500
>>61967254
I disagree
>>
>>61967147

If Paul is so great, explain Mull of Kintyre.
>>
File: END ME.png (542 KB, 785x530) Image search: [Google]
END ME.png
542 KB, 785x530
>>61967254
I disagree, words can greatly enhance the level at whicg music is appreciated.

I'm looking forward to being destroyed my friend :)
>>
>>61967147
Hendrix wrote all of Are You Experienced in less than a year's worth of time. That's much more interesting than anything Beatles have done.

Popular music that takes advantage of what makes popular music unique>>>>>>>Popular music having watered down art music elements
>>
>>61967254
so what you only listen to instrumental music or something? what a fucking nerd
>>
>>61967147
>jerk each other off and shove candy bars up their asses and let midgets eat them out
>>
Bob wrote Like A Rolling Stone, Tombstone Blues, Ballad Of A Thin Man and Desolation Row the same year.
>>
>>61967225
I like George the best, he brought the Hindu exoticism to their sound, wasn't an asshole, and had the most solid solo career out of all of them. His Beatles songs are pretty underrated imo, and his is contributions to the Wilburys was pretty enjoyable as well.
>>
Dylan's electric trilogy was composed in the timespan of less than a year.
>>
>>61967408
agreed
>>
>>61967147
All their bands toured and their sets were longer than half an hour
>>
>>61967495
Dylan retired from touring besides two shows after his motorcycle crash until the 70s.
>>
>>61967225
I Want You (She's So Heavy), Revolution 9 and Julia all sound exactly the same, of course.
>>
>>61967147
And they're all shitty songs
>>
>>61967147
Hendrix wrote purple haze, castles made of sand, little wing, the wind crys mary and the definitive version of hey joe, became the most adored musician amongst people like paul mccartney and even was recommeded by paul for montereypop festival where he changed history all in the same year.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.