[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The Most Important Faggot on /mu/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: lmao.png (54 KB, 1000x553) Image search: [Google]
lmao.png
54 KB, 1000x553
>The Most Important Faggot on /mu/
>>
What about you? ˙͜ >˙
>>
no i am
>>
>>61964682
OP is right for once. You are a gigantic faggot
>>
>>61964671
Kill yourself.
>>
is me
>>
>>61964682
whats your favourite album mr helper
i mean i know you don't listen to music but there must be some that you enjoy
>>
>>61964753
Meet The Residents is great

I've been digging Renaldo & the Loaf lately, good songwriters

Oingo Boingo are fine, you know for pop music

I'll admit that I don't really listen to albums, I mostly listen to random .exe files imported to Audacity. This is a tricky field, most stuff are just white noise, but you get some gems once in a while.
>>
>>61964671
wrong. i am
>>
>>61964813
>windows pleb

tripfags, man.
>>
>>61964982
Sorry.

If that makes you feel better, I wanted to switch to Lubuntu a long time ago, just couldn't get it to work.

There's no way I'm upgrading to Windows 10 also, it looks like a fucking smartphone design.
>>
>>61964813
wwwwww~

Nice trying to save face :^)
>>
>>61965038
I really don't get the logical flow of this sentence
>>
>>61964682
>>61964813
>>61965022
>>61965066
List all the things you hate about this board. Im curious.
>>
>>61964813
Are you motherfucker making vaporwave?
>>
>>61965066
"you know for pop music" and the entire rabble about audacity files are cute :^)
>>
>>61964813
Man you have shit taste
>>
>>61964671
yet you make a thread about it ...?
>>
>>61965104
-Weeaboos
-Waifu worshippers (people who think it's okay to make a thread in a music board talking about a girl's ass)
-People that talk about fantano's personal life/political views
-People that talk about any reviewer's life for that matter
-Actually, take that back: Anyone who rates music or talks about music rating
-People that think it's okay to make a thread with a picture of a rapper making a funny face and an ironic line like "i got a dick like medusa"
-People that are elitist on /mu/core ("My whiny indie is better than yours")
-People who think that making ANOTHER thread about /mu/core, pop or indie contributes to the board
-oh yeah people from /kpg/
-People that post the same 5 posts on /mu/mor threads like it's a reddit best of

I'll tell you when I have more.

>>61965107
Yo vaporwave is for plebeians

Try listening to XVI32.exe if you want some interesting stuff

>>61965109
Thanks.
>>
>>61965288
I think Reddit is better suited for you
>>
>>61965288
Hello Reddit
>>
>>61965288
>>>/r/eddit
>>
File: Barney_300-1-.gif (23 KB, 283x300) Image search: [Google]
Barney_300-1-.gif
23 KB, 283x300
waddup waddup you big stupid faggots!
you better check that fucking privilege button if u up!
>>
>>61965337
>>61965348
>>61965382
It has some decent subs, like /r/math and /r/glitch_art. But I guess I just don't like the community there, you know? With all of the pun trains and circlejerking.

I just don't like posting in a place that can downvote you if it doesn't agree with your opinion. I guess it doesn't harm that much if you come for niche interests, but places like /r/ask_reddit and /r/funny are clearly among the worst parts of the internet.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.