[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have always thought that Kurt Cobain murder theory was just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3
File: MTE5NTU2MzE2NDI5MTI1MTMx.jpg (174 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
MTE5NTU2MzE2NDI5MTI1MTMx.jpg
174 KB, 1200x1200
I have always thought that Kurt Cobain murder theory was just another shitty conspiracy theory but lately (while drunk) I have been looking more into it (shows, documentaries, articles, etc) and it more and more seems like the nigga was murdered and the murder was covered up

So, red pill me?
>>
Some SJW faggot who made shit music. Wew.
>>
>>61955717
He was murdered

But he was a femminist and a drug user

Very sad but he was like a boderline jew
>>
>>61955717
Who cares? He was just an edgy whiner.
>>
>>61955717
I don't care. He was a shitty degenerate. The only true music is west coast rap
>>
>>61955719
Borderline? He said he hates you if you judge someone for their religion or race (unless they're christian and white) and was friends with a homo in high school.
>>
>>61955721
You mean retards attempting poetry?
>>
This is a pig.

Oink. Oink. Oink.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KazWn8KyZt8
>>
>>61955717
kurt was amazing, and his music will live on for generations.

>>61955720
Enjoy the mudslimes and their "clean" culture cucking you at every turn.

>>61955721

The opinions of the few that do not understand the pain and strife us "whiners" go through will never get the music.

That's because you have to first go outside to experience the world and all its emotions.
>>
Kurt had a lots of issues up until his suicide/murder.

Reasons for suicide
>Felt that his kid didnt love him
>Felt like a failure since his music had become normie music
>Heroin addiction
>Band broke up

It was also reported that Krist /the bassist) had met Kurt 1 week before he died, and he said that Kurt was just totally fucked up on a drug binge

Reasons for murder
>Courtney is a degenerate
>Courtney had been practicing his handwriting
>Some lunatic came out and said he killed Kurt

Also, his body lied 3 days in the garage, I dont know why it took so long to find him
>>
>>61955725
Come back when you turn 18
>>
>>61955726
>Also, his body lied 3 days in the garage, I dont know why it took so long to find him

Courtney had two jewish lawyers

I don't think this thread is necessary.
>>
>>61955717
Nahh he probably killed himself
>>
>>61955726
doesnt matter what he felt, he was coming down off hard drugs

the rest is white noise. Had he been sober or not on normal drugs his perception of the world may have been happier.

look at him gurning his teeth, hes constantly on drugs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peclQi67KS8
>>
>>61955723
Fuck off you kangaroo faggot.

Give me one 2015 album better than Kendrick Lamar's To Pimp A Butterfly.

LPT: You can't.
>>
/pol/ mods are such whiney little faggots
>>
>jet fuel can't melt steel beams
>>
>expecting /mu/ to know shit about anything

Thanks, mods.
>>
>>61955752
kek
>>
>>61955730
>look at him gurning his teeth, hes constantly on drugs

Guy had anxiety issues IIRC. I think he killed himself pretty much based on what you said about the drugs and shit. But, Courtney did a lot of sketchy shit, and would guilt trip him and shit so he felt like a bad father.
>>
Those documentaries are revisionist trash.
And the P.I. who's the primary (read: only) source for the conspiracy nonsense tries to paint himself as this deeply credible figure who 'just wants to be left alone' about Kurt Cobain, when - in actuality - he's sold BOOKS about this shit. It's literally his entire means of making a living, at this point.
>>
i think it was the jews
>>
Who murdered him /mu/
>>
>>61955812
How do you explain the actual audio recordings where both Courtney and that junkie friend are being sketchy and down right lying. That, plus the medical testimonies about the crime site (the shotgun shell + wallet). It was murder 100% or the most convoluted suicide in the history of mankind.
>>
File: shake.jpg (51 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
shake.jpg
51 KB, 1280x720
METEORS DID IT
>>
>>61955812
If he's made money it's only to support himself so he can continue the investigation. At one point the investigation was his full time job and no one was paying him for it. Tom Grant is not a rich man.
>>
>>61955931
"Being sketchy" = murder?
lol
Your law degree isn't worth the paper it's printed on.
>>
>>61955731
https://rateyourmusic.com/list/Hollycide/2015__a_list_odyssey/
TPAB is boring
>>
Based on that drug addicts bullshit and the shotgun shell being on the wrong side I am convinced he was murdered. Also the fucking note.
>>
It was clearly murder.
>>
>>61956027
Ask yourself, as if you were a juror.
Does the shotgun shell being on the "wrong" side prove beyond a reasonable doubt that it was murder? There are 0 other explanations?
>>
>>61956056
You are right. That is why there should be an investigation, not like it was originally where it was closed without actually looking at the fucking evidence.
>>
Soaked in Bleach is proof positive that all you have to do is put brooding music behind any documentary narrative, and people will assume all is not as it seems.
>>
He was murdered. Sad. Now move on.
>>
Remember there were NO prints on the shotgun. Not even Cobain's. Dead men don't wipe down their gun.
>>
>>61956109
I've read Love and Death: The Murder of Kurt Cobain which is much better than the movie and offers a very conincing case for the murder theory.

No one knows for sure but surely there's enough inconsistency in the original ruling compared to the evidence supporting murder to see this case at least reopened.
>>
The police work on Kurt's death was borderline criminal. How can anyone look at that and say "yep, everything is legit. It was suicide."
>>
>>61956143
There was a dead guy with a hole in his head holding a shotgun.
>>
>>61955725

butthurt, much?
>>
>>61956234
Not only a dead guy. A dead guy who wrote and discussed being suicidal many times before. On Behind the Music, they interview the guys from GnR that he was partying with on the plane ride home from breaking out of Rehab.

Their words:
"He REEKED of suicide."

After they landed at the airport, they were worried about him, and went back out to see if Kurt wanted some company, but his taxi had already showed up, and he was gone.

So... what? Courtney Love paid off Duff McKagan, too? How far is this looney conspiracy bullshit going to go, exactly?

The whole documentary lost credibility when they spent like 15 minutes trying to convince us a dude who was clearly suicidal... wasn't.
>>
>>61955717
have you watched this flick? pretty much covers most of what you need to know

but for more info you can read this:
http://cobaincase.com/freemanual.htm
>>
>>61956299
That was just one guy's opinion. Sure he was at a low point during that particular period - I'm sure rehab isn't exactly a fun place to be, no dubt that affected his mood - and had struggled with depression for most of his life but that still doesn't mean he pulled the trigger.

On the flip side, a lot of Kurt's friends and aquaintances say that in the recent weeks and months before he was found dead, he appeared the happiest he had been in a long time.
>>
>>61956299
Who better to frame for suicide than someone who is openly suicidal?
>>
>>61955722
>(unless they're christian and white)
fuck off
>>
>>61956299
i have no dog in this fight, but has it occured to you that kurt being suicidal is perfect cover for murdering him? it actually helps the case against
>>
>>61956409
this
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.