[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Anything in a song/album that surprise you every time.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: loveless-413x620.jpg (39 KB, 413x620) Image search: [Google]
loveless-413x620.jpg
39 KB, 413x620
ITT: Anything in a song/album that surprise you every time.

For me it has to be the transition from To Here Knows When to When You Sleep, it's so sudden that it still manages to surprise me.
>>
that's because to here knows when just puts you into a chilled out trance
>>
File: image.jpg (275 KB, 1417x1417) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
275 KB, 1417x1417
When untitled came on
>>
File: From Here We Go Sublime.jpg (31 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
From Here We Go Sublime.jpg
31 KB, 700x700
>>61951651
That loud sound in The Deal that pops out of nowhere
>>
File: Odelay.jpg (58 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Odelay.jpg
58 KB, 300x300
the whistle sample on New Pollution at 2:24
>>
>>61951651
oh shit those records are beautiful
>>
>THIS PLANE IS TOTALLY CRASHIN'
(from lonesome crowded west)

or

>BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW
>SAID THE BROKEN CALIFORNIAN DOOOOWN
(from this is a long drive)
>>
>>61953327
Lmao decent b8
>>
>>61953369
I love this moment
>>
>>61953243
I guess that was a mistake because the album/each song was mixed in one go live, and he kept it in. godly
>>
>>61953405
there's also that really weird sound in Trucker's Atlas that just pops in for half a second and disappears, spooks me everytime

not even the people mixing it at the time had any idea what the fuck it was
>>
>>61951651
that cover with the two records in front of it looks like a dick and balls
>>
>>61953449
yeah yeah! I was gonna bring that up actually! It was some weird aberration that they were like, yeah, fuck it, it's in.
That jam is so rad at the end of Trucker's Atlas. I love the weird blip, actually. Never know exactly when to expect it. It makes me pay attention because I know it's coming. Interesting accidental effect that's quite effective, actually.
>>
>>61951651
"And I know, I know you will keep me on the shelf
I'll come back to you someday soon myself

If I had an orchard, I'd work till I'm raw
If I had an orchard, I'd work till I'm sore"

Everytime I think the second rhyme is going to "numb."
Which doesn't even make sense rhyme wise but every single time I expect it.
>>
>>61953243
>>61953413
Wait, at what point in the track? I love From Here We Go Sublime and I'm not sure where you mean.
>>
>>61953606
Yeah, me neither, I'm about to listen to it and see what's up. Beautiful album, though, damn
>>
>>61953606
>>61953655
6:20
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.