[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I date someone who likes pop punk? Girl I have a crush
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: ralphcalm.jpg (54 KB, 273x240) Image search: [Google]
ralphcalm.jpg
54 KB, 273x240
Should I date someone who likes pop punk? Girl I have a crush on loves that shit.
>>
if you like her then go for it, fuck whatever her taste is; and hey if things go well, you might learn to tolerate/like whatever it is that she listens to
>>
>>61949946
Heck, maybe I'll show her some shoegaze or some shit.
>>
>>61949926
Same here I'm just going for it, don't care what she likes unless it's me
>>
>caring about a vaginas opinion on music

Relationship is already doomed
>>
>>61949926
It depends. Is it lag it punk rock or alternitive that she just claims is punk rock like green day?
>>
>>61949926
Music is for your ears, not your dick you dumb fuck. What a girl listen is irrelevant. Go for it.
>>
File: 1453042165876.png (204 KB, 681x655) Image search: [Google]
1453042165876.png
204 KB, 681x655
>>61949926
Absolutely not, she deserves better than some faggot that has to ask an Anonymous imageboard for their opinion instead of just manning up and forming your own set of values.
>>
>>61950140
She likes those Knuckle Puck guys
>>61950158
Christ dude, I was just curious about if pop punk fans are cancer or not.
>>
Matt?
>>
>>61950195
You're the one who is cancer
>>
>>61950209
No, it's James
>>
>>61950195
>Christ dude, I was just curious about if pop punk fans are cancer or not.
>Lumping all the fans of a single genre together
Don't reproduce.
>>
>>61950195
Excuse me my good sir. Who cares. Is she hot? You feel fine with her? Then do it. Creating a musical barier when you just want to get your dick wet is dumb.

Also: Girl with shit taste = Fucks like a godess. Everytime 2bh fampai.
>>
No. You should not encourage cultural degeneracy by agreeing to date the degenerate. Boycott all plebs, from both your dating life as well as your social life.
>>
Yes. You´ll always feel superior to her and thus be in control of the relationship
>>
Yeah. You can't date people based on their musical tastes
>>
>>61949926
Some pop punk is good you faggot
>>
>>61950397
Got any recs?
>>
Taste in music should dictate everything you do. Nothing wrong with being incredibly, incredibly vain.
>>
>>61950415
>>61950415
>>61950415
Menzingers, Direct Hit!, early Green Day, early Propagandhi, screeching weasel, idk, shit that either doesn't take itself too seriously (like direct hit!), or stuff that has a more punk edge than pop.
Jeff Rosenstock's new album was p good too.
>>
>>61950475
thank you!
>>
>>61949992
You have shit taste. I hope she turns you down and you stay a Virgin.
>>
I love pop punk and experimental shitty music mutants listen too, is just music man, i used to think pop punk was shit but i completely changed my mind these years

Buzzcocks, The Clash, Ramones, The Cars, Dinosaur Jr, Smashing Pumpkins(first 2 albums), Brand New and Américan Football, listen go all of this im sure you will enjoy some
>>
>>61949926

Yes
The trashier the music taste the better the girl to some extent
>>
>>61950675
I like American Football a lot and I think Brand New is nice, maybe I'll try talking to her about those bands. Just to get to know her better. I'll check out the other bands aswell
>>
>>61949926
buddy who fucking cares, if she qt then get with it
>>
These threads get v sexist v quickly. Your gender doesn't define your taste in music. Also, does taste in music really matter that much in a relationship? My girlfriend listens to somewhat "patrician" music, but that's really the last thing that should be put into consideration when you're thinking about someone's viability as a partner. Just grow up. You are clearly not mature enough to be dating.
>>
>>61950726
kinda sad how thats true

its definitely a scale, with a few sweet spots occurring well outside the walls of /mu/
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.