[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why havent these guys been called out for "appropriatin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4
File: 1420760565827.jpg (35 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1420760565827.jpg
35 KB, 500x500
why havent these guys been called out for "appropriating" black "culture"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9GUUHFrKZM
>>
because asians are racist
>>
if you want a real shitshow wait until CL from 2ne1 debuts in America
>>
>>61935762
there's literally nothing wrong with cultural appropriation
>>
>>61936401
It's pretty funny, she found all the blackest people in Japan for her backup dancers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqpF3J72PvE
>>
>>61936505
nah, i'm talking about her 'baddest female' video. That shit is just sjw bait

they even got her dancing in the fucking slums lmao
>>
black people are more racist than any other race
>>
>>61936546
kek, those disneyfied slum sets are great
>>
>>61936505
Jesus christ wtf was that?
>>
File: 1421525249622.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1421525249622.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>61935762
>>61936546
Is this the type of shit those spergs in the kpop general listen to?
>>
>>61936401
CL is so fucking basic and annoying.
>>
>>61936443
This.
Culture is a meme.
>>
>>61936706
yes
>>
>>61935762
Because East Asians didn't enslave and colonize and oppress and persecute and abuse black people for four hundred plus years?

Fucking idiot whites feeling sorry for themselves again. "Boo hoo, we ruined cultures and countries and now people resent us. Why can't I say nigger?"

I swear to god there is no race even half as entitled or ignorant. You are the scum of the earth and this is your just deserts
>>
>>61937057
SJW logic aside, basically this. It's why America doesn't care about Japan adapting their culture, but Korea flips shit when Japan leeches onto their culture.
>>
>>61935762
>why havent these guys been called out for "appropriating" black "culture"?

because they don't do what white people do when """""appropriating""""" black culture
>>
>>61937517
What do white people do differently?
>>
>>61937057
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>61937613
White people don't do the monkey man. Asians do the monkey man and get away with it.
>>
>>61937057
Uh, we're entitled because we're at the top of the food chain as a result of being better.
>>
>>61937057
Are you seriously saying white people are the only people who've enslaved people because of their race? Brush up on your history before you say stupid shit
>>
>>61937057
as an irish person pls don't push me together with other whites
>>
>>61935762
what the that shits sick
>>
>>61937613
asians arent getting shit for cultural appropriation not because they're not white but because they're not relevant to western culture, basically what they do isnt being shoved in radio/television where its almost impossible to avoid unless youre a hermit

iggy azalea started getting shit from people because what she does is such easy bait to write about. She was a tmz/tabloid magnet because racism is the easiest and most accepted reason to hate someone

i.e. thats why you want to wait for the shitstorm that is CL because she doesnt even try to hide the fact that her whole persona has been ripped off of black culture. her 'baddest female' is the easiest bait to incur backlash if she ever hits mainstream sucess

im calling it
>>
>>61937057
obvious troll is obvious, but i have to admit, i was buying it until the final sentence.
>>
Girls are allowed to be racist to black people and black people are allowed to be misogynistic. Thems the breaks in pop-politics.
>>
>>61937800
why not? The irish participated in the oppression of other groups and benefited from the actions of their white brethren when they(the irish) lived in the colonies. You can read about some of it here.

https://uniteyouthdublin.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/slavemyth.pdf
>>
>>61935762
Because some people don't give a shit..That's why.
>>
>>61938086

That's a quite literal propaganda center and known for pushing agendas, if you honestly believe there's an ounce of integrity in that never attempt to discuss politics again.
>>
>>61937057

>didn't enslave and colonize and oppress and persecute and abuse

I think you read up on your history there m8. Slaves and oppression have been something every race has done to another at some point. Hatred and superiority are apart of the human condition.
>>
>>61938150
do you have an actual argument?
>>
>>61938203

>wahhhhhhh someone isnt a complete and utter fucking moron wahhhhh i have to pretend im right

Suck my fat 8 inch white dick.
>>
>>61938086
Where did I mention anything about white slavery? That's typically brought up by white Americans who want to trivialise what happened with African slaves.

You're probably an American. Jesus christ why are you people so ignorant.

Do you know about Ireland's history or not senpai, don't act like you know shit because you read a pdf about something unrelated to what I'm talking about.

>The irish participated in the oppression of other groups
who did the Irish oppress on a systemic level in modern history?

>they(the irish) lived in the colonies.
again, mentioning individual cases is retarded. It's like saying "some blacks were slavers so slavery don't real". Look at the bigger picture. Did Ireland colonise anyone? No.
>>
Appropriation happens all the time. In all cultures. Black people are just suffering from special snow flake syndrome.
>>
File: IMG_5917.jpg (10 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5917.jpg
10 KB, 220x220
>>61938303
>muh dick
>>
>>61938086
Kek. You fucking retard.
>>
The toxicity...I can't breathe!
>>
>>61938368
>Where did I mention anything about white slavery?

you didnt, again, read what was linked, he shows that irish were mostly no different from other white ethic groups and took part in things like the slave trade and oppressed blacks

>>61937057
says
>Because East Asians didn't enslave and colonize and oppress and persecute and abuse black people for four hundred plus years?

and you reply with
>as an irish person pls don't push me together with other whites

>who did the Irish oppress on a systemic level in modern history?
blacks while the irish were living in the US, the irish are part of the people >>61937057 is talking about

>again, mentioning individual cases is retarded
It's not really individual cases, it's a historical fact that the Irish were doing what the other white ethnic groups were doing.

>Did Ireland colonise anyone?
no
>>
>>61937800
As a functional individual please don't push me together with other people who have the same skin colour. That's kind of fucking stupid.
>>
>>61938772
>it's a historical fact that the Irish were doing what the other white ethnic groups were doing.
Was it systemically done? Can you give me some sources citing that the participation of Irish people in slavery in America was not done through individual opportunism, but rather a concentrated effort of the Irish people as a whole?

>and took part in things like the slave trade and oppressed blacks
And so did blacks. That doesn't negate anything though.

>blacks while the irish were living in the US, the irish are part of the people >>61937057 is talking about
That's not systemic you retard. And why do you continue to frame this through the lens of America.

Some Irish people undoubtedly took advantage of the slavery situation.

Does this negate the fact that Ireland has, for the best part of a century, has been on the end of colonialism/brutal oppression. Does this not differentiate the Irish from the rest of their white, western 'brethren'? Does it not seem reasonable for a country with such a past to be reluctant about being grouped in/viewed similarly as the same country that been raping it for the past few hundred years? Hence "don't group us in with those".
>>
>>61938368
>this cuck trying to get those sweet SJW points.

You're white therefore you're guilty. These people won't see it any other way so deal with it.
>>
posting best rip-off
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPC9erC5WqU
>>
>>61935762
i bet people call you out for being an idiot
>>
>>61939339
What's with limp-dick progressives and "calling people out"? Do you mean saying smug and passive aggressive shit to people over Twitter? Why is this behavior a point of pride for you?
>>
>>61935762
Cause anyone should be able to make whatever the fuck they want

as long as that shit doesn't suck honestly
>>
>>61939266
Stopped reading at "cuck." You realize using words like that won't make anybody take you seriously, right?
>>
>>61939496
i make petty lash outs at what i deem liberal tranny nigger jewish marxist so i exercise my free speech (While is still have it) to piss them off
>>
>>61937057
At least physically attractive white people are better looking than any other race.
>>
>>61935762
>>61936505
These make me feel bad for Asians.
>>61938772
>>61937057

>people today are responsible for the wrongs perpetrated by a small, wealthy sub sect of the population from a handful of countries that share a general skin tone with them
>systemic oppression
I swear to god if anyone ever even implies this to my face I will slap their fucking shit.
Fuck you mush brained simpletons that can't see how ridiculous your logic (lack thereof) is.
>>
>>61937314
>It's why America doesn't care about Japan adapting their culture, but Korea flips shit when Japan leeches onto their culture.
not american, but i hate asian cultures becoming more westernised. it feels like all the different nations are losing their individualities
>>
>>61939844
cultural imperialism m8
this aint new
>>
>>61939868
i know its not new, but it doesnt mean i like it
this is coming from a brit as well
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 352x349) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 352x349
>mfw white males are never critisized for appropriating nigger culture
>>
>>61939909
Everything is becoming increasingly homogenised with the internet. It's... I don't like it.
>>
>>61935762
because black culture is a bastardisation of white culture and nobody fucking cares other than niggers, effete white boys, obese cunts and white sluts.
america is a fucking cancer.
>>
>>61937057
>there is no race even half as entitled or ignorant
what about niggers? they act pretty entitled to everything and dumb as rocks.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.