[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on the new Macklemore?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 9
Thoughts on the new Macklemore?
>>
>>61928444
does/did anyone actually ever take Macklemore seriously as an artist?
>>
>>61928444
Stupid.

White privledge is a myth.
>>
>>61928477
Yikes.
>>
>>61928491
It is tho

The idea of it undermines any hard work someones done to get somewhere in life.

Theres no team of rich racist white guys watching your every move and opening doors for you.

There are white people who have it way harder than blacks.

White privledge is a buzzword. Its like when feminists try to chat shit.
>>
>>61928444
link for the curious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xD9yZqbkQQ
>>
>>61928535
>The idea of it undermines any hard work someones done to get somewhere in life.
Not really, you can work hard and still have a leg up.
>Theres no team of rich racist white guys watching your every move and opening doors for you.
It's not about a shadowy cabal, it's about people having ingrained biases. And when it comes to some institutions (like the legal system) there are empirically proven advantages to being white.
>There are white people who have it way harder than blacks.
Yes, obviously. There are people with all their limbs who have it harder than quadriplegics, that doesn't mean having limbs isn't an advantage.
>>
>>61928591
Youre a special kind of stupid.
>>
>>61928540
He took down the video?
>>
>>61928591
This is correct.
>>
>>61928535
youve never had a cab pass by you because of the color of your skin
>>
>>61928535
I do think it's a thing, but not to the extent where it excuses blaming a black person's own failings due to white privilege like not getting a job. If someone had to make a split second decision on who'd they feel safer with, I believe most people would choose the white person. That's the extent of white privilege in my eyes.
>>
>>61928618
nice argument niggerfaggot
>>
>>61928591
How is 40+ hour work weeks a leg up?
God forbid people take ownership of their own lives and make something happen.
You get where you need to go based on how you act and what you do with your life. Theres no special treatment.
People who claim that white people have it easy are usually lazy or too fucking stupid to do anything with their life.
Its not the white mans fault youre not doing anything with your life.
Bias is objective.
>>
>>61928653
How am i a niggerfaggot?
Youre the one bitching about the white mans superior lifestyle
>>
>>61928643
You never had a black person assume youre "slumming it" to feel better about your own life
>>
>>61928650
Not really when we live in a world of afirmitive action
God forbid someone of colour dosent use whats given to them
You know, like scholarships specifically for minorities
>>
>>61928708
one called me mayonnaise boy
>>
>>61928643
You know that black people get held to a significantly lower standard for university acceptance and jobs right?
>>
>>61928733
There you go
The english treat the irish like shit
Thats white on white
Kinda like how africans and west indians dont get along
>>
>>61928591
agree 100%
>>
>>61928643
I've met at least two cab drivers who specifically did not like white people and were very open about it, wouldn't surprise me if they'd deliberately passed people by before.
>>
>>61928535
>The idea of it undermines any hard work someones done to get somewhere in life.
it CAN, i agree with that

>Theres no team of rich racist white guys watching your every move and opening doors for you
sometimes there is

>There are white people who have it way harder than blacks
all the time, there are probably more people on average who have it harder than blacks, just because there is so much more of them , in America

>White privledge is a buzzword. Its like when feminists try to chat shit.
doesn't mean it's not a thing..
>>
>>61928643
I've never gotten a cab, I think people assume things when it comes to "white privilege", and with a narrow world view you think white people live in suburbia or a city. I don't live in an urban area. 98% of the people where I live are white. I live in the middle of fucking nowhere. Just like most of America. When I see all of this shit on the internet, I really cannot relate to it. I can assume that white people have it better than blacks, that makes sense to me. Just race relationships aren't part of my everyday existence. Where I live it is poor vs rich. If you're poor you are treated like shit. I can imagine that's kind of what being black is like.
>>
>>61928750
Black women are the dominate demographic for college enrollment too
>>
>>61928643
It's the fact that people of color always think it has to do with their skin. I've had enough cabs pass me by. For no apparent reason. Was it because I'm white?
>>
>>61928772
It does
Its no different than a black thinking
No matter what i do im still a nigger
So no matter how much you put out
You will always be a cracker who got lucky
Its pathetic
>>
God i hate Macklemore. hipster faggot

HURR I SHOP AT A THRIFT SHOP

HURRRRRRRRR
>>
>>61928650
Its a tribal thing
People will align with theor own kind 9 times out of 10
Same reason why blacks will associate with blacks before they assciate with whites
>>
>>61928643
Actually yes, because they all assume I don't speak Spanish
>>
>>61928591
Yes.
>>
>>61928444
Racial identity politics is a partially planned divisive cultural meme invented to pit the lower classes against eachother and distract them from their real oppressors.
>>
>>61928688
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>61928864
So people need to stop race baiting
>>
>>61928864
ok marx
>>
>>61928864
Get out Karl
>>
>>61928444
I thought the cover was some joke but it's legit, holy shit. I still find hilarious and terrible that he stole his biggest single from a gay black person.
>>
>>61928874
Flush yourself
>>
>>61928801
>Its no different than a black thinking
>No matter what i do im still a nigger
That's how most white people think btw, obviously they're entitled to their opinion and belief, and obviously it's not the mainstream way of thinking, but it's a very prevalent way of thinking.

>You will always be a cracker who got lucky
Like I said, of course not every little thing a white person accomplishes is because of his or hers 'white priviledge' , but to deny it's not a thing that has happened, and that still happens(rare as it might be or seem) is foolish
>>
>>61928618
no u

>>61928675
>How is 40+ hour work weeks a leg up? God forbid people take ownership of their own lives and make something happen.
I mean that a white person can work really hard for what they have, and I in no way am trying to take away from that, but in a lot of cases a hard-working white person will have advantages over a hard-working black person.
>You get where you need to go based on how you act and what you do with your life. Theres no special treatment.
There is special treatment though. Look at sentencing disparities, for example.
>People who claim that white people have it easy are usually lazy or too fucking stupid to do anything with their life.
Baseless generalization.
>Its not the white mans fault youre not doing anything with your life.
I assume you're using "you" in the general sense, but in case you're directing this at me specifically you should know I am a white man.
>Bias is objective.
I'm not sure what you mean here.
>>
>>61928908
>That's how most white people think btw
How do you know this? Can you actually read minds?
>>
>>61928891
>>61928894
The Western Elite run the world and I think communism is stupid.
>>
>>61928908
Its a myth
You need to grow up
A white man of today apologizing to a black man of today for what a white man of yesterday did to a black man of yesterday is insanity
>>
>>61928915
So stop breaking the law asshole
>>
>>61928772
>sometimes there is
I've certainly never gotten a job because of my race. To take the fact that it could conceivably and probably does occasionally happen, and extend that to say that white people have some systematic advantage is beyond retarded.

I knew this Korean guy who ran a DQ franchise, would straight up not hire black people (referred to both black men and women as "brothers", to their face if they were teens), and would be preferential to Asians when hiring. Was not at all secret about this to anyone who asked. Is this indicative of SYSTEMATIC ASIAN PRIVILEGE? No, of course not. (although, looking at things through a Marxist lens, one could reasonably conclude that there is some Asian privilege, but that does more to discredit the concept of systematic privilege than anything).

What people who talk about "systematic" anything, privilege or prejudice, they fail to take into account that, unless it's all being mandated by some law, it's just individual people making individual decisions. There is no "system", in that regard. Under Jim Crow, whites held an actual systematic advantage. But unless you can point to a law that specifically disadvantages all blacks (i.e not one that happens to affect primarily blacks due to socio-economic conditions), there is no reason to believe any such systematic prejudice exists.
>>
>>61928931
The western elite are people just like everyone else, their interests are our interests
>>
>>61928908
maybe 'most' was an exaggeration, but we all make foolish generalizations sometimes (/pol/)
>>
>>61928915
I think it's fucking hilarious that the most racial focused SJW's are always white people. You guys know that a lot of black people think you're neurotic and weird for this right?
>>
>>61928933
>You need to grow up
Keep your cool senpai, no need to try to throw insults at me

>A white man of today apologizing to a black man of today for what a white man of yesterday did to a black man of yesterday is insanity
Of course it is, I'm not denying that.
>>
>>61928915
A hard working person will have an advantage because thats what they are. A hard working person.
It dose not matter what skin tone they have.
>>
>>61928591
>>61928635
>>61928643
>>61928761
>>61928772
>>61928858
>>61928908
>>61928915
Jesus, /mu/ is getting faggier and faggier with each passing day.
SJWs are a fucking blight, I swear.
>>
>>61928954
Finally someone drops knowledge
>>
>>61928985
it'll pass soon. it's just "in" right now.
>>
>>61928980
Then what are you saying?
>>
>>61928980
So why are you beating a dead horse and pushing the idea that whites have it easier? Are you trolling? Or are you actually an idiot?
>>
ITT: /pol
And white privileges.
>>
>>61929035
here's your (You)
>>
>>61928957
Lol if you like fighting and paying wars sold to you on lies that you don't see the profits from, an inherently exploitative economic system and neo-liberal policies that have created entire sections of your population that need to be supported on public money to stop them from rioting and creating roaming hoards of bandits.
>>
>>61929035
ITT MLK is rolling on his grave
>>
>>61928954
Not the guy you're responding to but I sort of agree with you but it's also important to remember that law isn't the only system. Black people like to say that there's a cultural system that views them as being dangerous instead of owning up to the fact that they're more dangerous than other people
>>
File: 1453084486204.jpg (1 MB, 1674x3929) Image search: [Google]
1453084486204.jpg
1 MB, 1674x3929
>>61929035
>not believing a progressive myth is /pol/
"ok"

Here's some actual /pol/ shit for you(/int/ technically, but /int/ is to /pol/ what /s4s/ is to /b/, so who cares really)
>>
File: 1446463751943.jpg (36 KB, 640x478) Image search: [Google]
1446463751943.jpg
36 KB, 640x478
>>
>>61928957
No, not really. The most successful people in this country tend to be sociopaths who deny global warming and shit like that. The ones who aren't like that are the ones who want Bernie Sanders for president, and believe me, Bernie is very popular with rich white people who aren't complete twats.
>>
>>61928954
>To take the fact that it could conceivably and probably does occasionally happen, and extend that to say that white people have some systematic advantage is beyond retarded.
If it could and most likely does happen on occasions (obviously not as much nowadays) how is it far fetched to assume that there is such a thing as white privilege?

>But unless you can point to a law that specifically disadvantages all blacks (i.e not one that happens to affect primarily blacks due to socio-economic conditions), there is no reason to believe any such systematic prejudice exists.
I never said it was systematic advantage (many might) just that white privilege is TOTALLY a thing.
>>
>>61929009
>>
>>61929035
You know that most people 10 years ago had never even heard the phrase white privilege right?
>>
>>61929068
theyre 12% of the population and account for something like 80% of all violent crimes
I still give them the benefit of the doubt and treat them with human decency and respect.
>>
>tfw black
>was handed scholarships in school
>people watch their language around me, make sure I'm not offended
>anything I say about politics/civil rights is taken as fact
>at least it would if I ever did
>nothing bad has ever happened to me due to my skin color
>nothing bad has ever happened to my sisters because of their skin color
>liberal person approaches me
>"I'm sorry for all the oppression white people have caused you."
>"I'm sure the whiteys discriminate against you all the time"
>y-yeah
I feel bad. I can't be the only black person to feel guilty that we get so many benefits, and can just say "oh mike brown, why dose cops gotta kill dat innocent boi :(" to immediately silence anyone to try to speak up against blacks. All my fellow black people want to be treated like kings n shiet, I just want to be on the same level as everybody else, and not be treated like an infant
>>
>>61928952
If you don't like that example try the fact that stop and frisk disproportionately targets non-white people.

>>61928977
I'd say the people who care most about racism are the people who are negatively affected by it. Also 4chan probably isn't the best place to get a racially diverse sample of opinions.

>>61928984
Yea except actual scientists have proven that there's institutional racism. Please google "institutional racism studies."

>>61928985
>muh SJWs
>>
>>61929083
no it isnt
youre just looking for ways to bring everyone down to a lower level
you need to read a self help book and better your life
>>
>>61929106
your pretty good
>>
>>61929018
>>61929023
I'm saying a white person CAN, BUT NOT ALWAYS have it easier in America, than a person of color, simply because they're white.
I never advocated white guilt.
>>
>>61929096
You keep doin what you do cause youre doing it right
>>
>>61929096
Black man using logic = internalized white supremacy.

As a privileged white god it is my responsibility to protect you from all these toxic normies!

REEEEE!!!!!
>>
File: dfw o really.png (192 KB, 376x390) Image search: [Google]
dfw o really.png
192 KB, 376x390
Black Privilege

>can say nigger without any repercussions
>can get accepted to university with lower test scores and gpa
>if you even put in a little effort in STEM you can get a full scholarship into those subjects for graduate school
>can apply to tons of scholarships for minorities that are unavailable to white students
>can be hired for a job to fulfill a diversity quota
>can claim "racism" is something doesn't go your way
>can be racist towards white people without anywhere near the blacklash of a white person doing the same thing

top kek, as they say
>>
>>61929092
I used to be like you until giving them the benefit of the doubt got me robbed and three of my friends had been held at gunpoint independently. All of those people were black.

>>61929106
I'm not talking about the concept of racism, I'm talking about preaching a pseudo-religion of soft science theories.
>>
>>61929151
>I used to be like you until giving them the benefit of the doubt got me robbed and three of my friends had been held at gunpoint independently. All of those people were black.

this. around blacks, never relax.
>>
File: image.gif (700 KB, 400x230) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
700 KB, 400x230
>THIS WHOLE THREAD
>>
>>61929128
you need to see this post faggot
>>61929096
>>
>>61929068
>cultural system
That is just the "collection of individual's individual choices" thing I was talking about. Besides, protesting what some people are perceived to tend to think about a group you're generally perceived as belonging to is ridiculous.

>>61929083
>it probably does happen on occasion but not very much, and less every year
>lol how is it far fetched to say there is a systematic trend of a thing I just said rarely happens
Gee I dunno

>I never said it was systematic advantage (many might) just that white privilege is TOTALLY a thing
I'm sorry, but what is white privilege if not a systematic advantage? Do you perceive being white as some sort of intrinsic privilege that carries no concrete advantage? I honestly don't even understand your position if you claim white privilege is a thing but also say it isn't a systematic advantage.
>>
>>61929190
hes got no facts
hes trying to do damage control but its blowing up in his face
>>
>>61929083
>white privilege is TOTALLY a thing
>I don't have a scrap of evidence to back up my claim but it really does exist, trust me guise
>>
>>61929184
oh great, some anecdotal evidence!

Fucking retard.
>>
>>61929170
>When white people be thinkin they get an opinion
>le kermit the frog iced tea jpg artifacts meem
take it back to twitter
>>
>>61928591
[CONTROVERSIAL]
>>
>>61929218
find a cliff
go hang off it
>>
>>61929128
and I'm saying a black person CAN, BUT NOT ALWAYS have it easier in America, than a white person, simply because they're black.
>>
>>61928444
How do people not realize that he is using racially sensitive topics to make money? How do people even take him serious when it clear he's completely insincere about his beliefs? Last year he was all about gay marriage.
>>
Hi. Sorry that I haven't posted this yet (it should have been the first post). Have a nice day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__Vj3DXwOBI
>>
>>61929219
That post went way over your head, stupid.
>>
>>61929096
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
oh great, mack's trying to stay relevant and pander to libcucks again like with same love.

this bitch boy should have fallen off the map when he sent that beta ass "im so sorry kendrick you deserved it please oh please stick your big black pulsating dick in my creamy hipster twink boipucci while i wear a piss stained fur coat and cosplay as a jew" text on instagram
>>
>>61929252
1:03 for total devastation
>>
>>61929218
>anecdotal evidence
what so affirmative action doesn't exist? Diversity quotas in universities and businesses don't exist? Why argue if you're just going to use mental gymnastics to delude yourself even further?
>>
>>61929257
>>>/b/
>>
If I, a white male with no criminal history, were being sentenced for robbing a convenient store, do you really think I'd get the same sentence as a black male who committed the same crime and also doesn't have a criminal history?

What about those militia fags or whatever in Oregon who are taking over that federal government building? If it were a group of black men do you think the media would still be calling a "peaceful protest"?
>>
>>61929254
Well, what was the point then? Your post seemingly has no joke or point
>>
>>61929271
>Libcucks
The coffee of choice for SJWs
>>
>>61928985
nigger if racism is ever brought up here its instantly slapped with an sjw label. lets have some discussion
>>
>>61929190
You really need to check your childhood and teenager mother hug privilege, your non-childhood multiple SWAT raid privilege, your non-heroin and alcoholic dad + non-heroin junkie sister privilege, your non-chronic severe chronic disease privilege and your relatively normal puberty onset time privelige

I want you to acknowledge and know your place for every major problem out of my control that has put me at a disadvantage compared to the majoirty of people. I should be able to write off your opinion at any time because of these unfortunate details of my existence and insult you to your face regardless of if you intended to insult me or not. Mind your privilege shitlord.
>>
>>61929190
You keep trying to make it seem like I said that white privilege is systematic, or that white privilege means it's systematic, it's a societal benefit, that's quite prevalent even in today's culture (not surprising, seeing as how excessive people are these days)
>>
>Starting a race conversation
>On 4chan
well there was your first mistake
>>
>>61929309
>If I, a white male with no criminal history, were being sentenced for robbing a convenient store, do you really think I'd get the same sentence as a black male who committed the same crime and also doesn't have a criminal history?
Keeping all other variables (weapons, injuries, amount and type of stolen goods), then yes, both will receive the same sentence
>>
>>61929309
>If I, a white male with no criminal history, were being sentenced for robbing a convenient store, do you really think I'd get the same sentence as a black male who committed the same crime and also doesn't have a criminal history?

Yeah it'd be a pretty similar sentencing. When people try to make your argument, they usually use the disproportionate sentence for crack as opposed to coke or stop and frisks, not disparity in length of violent crime sentences.
>>
>>61929236
So then how is white privilege a myth? Because we've tried (I and many others do not believe affirmative action is very effective) to fix a few things, other things aren't messed up still?
>>
>>61929149
>be in college
>have black roommate
>his friends come over a lot to play vidya and shit
>whatevs, i can sleep through anything and they don't leave a mess

>constantly refer to things and behaviors as "white"
>"talking white"
>"acting white"
>"white music"

I don't get it. I don't even consider that racist, but how have they not been mauled by progressives?

>>61929211
Oh, I know, but you can't let up.

>>61929252
#rekt

>>61929324
good point, ser! But you forgot multicellular privilege, the single celled community is constantly exploited and you not listing it is denying their lived experiences.

>>61929353
prove it, please.

>>61929309
Yes, probably, depends on the jury. You might get a bunch of klansmen, maybe a bunch of Malcolm X fanboys ready to stick it to the enslavers, who knows.

And yes, I'd call anyone who isn't causing private property damage relatively peaceful as far as a protest goes.
>>
>>61929320
Take it to /pol/, for fuck's sake.
>>
>>61929257
>immediately assume I'm lying because my experience contradicts your worldview
I'm sorry you can't fathom a world where a poor nig like me could ever like a privileged life due to stupid handouts. Seriously, my entire life up to this point is invalid. It's all been given to me in the name of civil progress. I don't want to have been piggy backed through life, I want to have worked for it. But, my hopes of integrity have been dashed because you needed to make up for my poor great great grandpa who might have been a slave, though I don't really know or care because it was 150 years ago.
>>
>>61929395
Maybe affirmative action isn't effective because black people have a significantly lower average IQ than whites and asians and less impulse control.
>>
File: black baron.png (117 KB, 304x236) Image search: [Google]
black baron.png
117 KB, 304x236
>/mu/ unironically believes white privilege is real

Holy shit, you guys really are 15.
>>
>>61929427
its not all over us
just the youngers who will one day grow up
>>
this song is fucking shit

LOL

what the fuck
>>
>>61929427
yeah nah, this "muh systematic oppression/privilege based on skin color" stuff is bullshit. Everyone is born with different privileges
>>
>>61929403
>constantly refer to things and behaviors as "white"
I read an interesting section of a book that said it has to do with denigrating femininity. Black people in America are stereotyped as being more masculine than white people, so a black person calling a behavior "white" as an insult is similar to a white person calling it "gay;" both imply that the behavior is unmanly. (And I suppose (though the book didn't touch on this) that, like how "gay" became a fairly generic insult for literally anything one dislikes, "white" took a similar path to ubiquity.)
>>
>>61929403
I can only provide anecdotal evidence , life stories and experience, which you would gladly accept as a point made by a person (like you did in your post just now), but I suppose if I were to pull some of those out right now it wouldn't be satisfactory would it?
>>
>>61928444
I think it's cool that he manages to use a shallow critique of white privilege for his own personal gain without making any difference whatsoever on a wider level, and ultimately reinforcing the prominence of white voices above black voices on social issues. :)
>>
He obviously wants to be kendrick, but he should just stick to making comedic party songs. Like a goofy track making fun of someone unaware of their privilege would do so much more and play to his, let's face it, the one trick of his pony.
>>
>>61929071
>progressive myth
Progressivism saved this country from the great depression. Republicans in the legislative branch listened to Franklin Delano Roosevelt because he took no shit from anybody, and he used every executive power he had to fuck aristocrats' days up. They used their money to fight back, and got some Republican shill to force a two-term limit through the house and into the Constitution, because the rest of the people loved FDR so much they elected him four times. Republicans got lucky in that moment. Bernie's going to win at this point though, so the crowd who says "Americans are EVEN willing to elect a SOCIALIST" can cry as much as they want, it won't help. Bernie names the names of the people in Congress, the Senate, and various state legislatures, who do evil shit, and doesn't take shit from anybody, and he does it in a better, classier way than fucking Donald Trump. Obama never did that, and that was part of the problem with Obama. He may have never taken shit, but he never outright named people who are shit.
>>
>>61929286
>what so affirmative action doesn't exist? Diversity quotas in universities and businesses don't exist?
I didn't say any of that. White privilege is a real thing, why do you think there are attempts (however foolish) to address the problem?
>>
It has nothing to do with race and everything to do with culture [liberal laughter intensifies]. You know what, explain to me why black kids aren't graduating high school. Explain that one to me. Explain to me why black kids are shooting each other in rates significantly higher than whites are shooting each other. Explain to me why 13% of the population is responsible for 50% of the murder. Explain to me why the number of black kids in prison - not for innocent reasons; not for walking down the street and getting pulled into a prison - is so high. If it has nothing to do with culture, explain to me why the single motherhood rate in the black community jumped from 20% to 70% in the same course of time that the civil rights movement has made such tremendous strides. Is America more racist now than it was in 1960 and if it is, please explain to me how THAT happened.
>>
>>61929587
see
>>61929589
>>
File: UAv1vXK.png (108 KB, 930x276) Image search: [Google]
UAv1vXK.png
108 KB, 930x276
>>61928477
>>61928491
>>61928535

I'd think there would be a SMALL advantage in some situations to be white in a MAJORITY WHITE, WESTERN COUNTRY.

Just like you would have an advantage in being Japanese in Japan.

It's human nature to show favour to people you share similarities with, it's a trait that's never going away.
>>
It's like Hopsin got assraped by a copy of TPAB
>>
>>61929585
And progressivism is destroying Sweden and Germany.
>>
>>61929646
So what, you gonna fly over to Japan and scold them for being racist too? Of course you won't because they're not white.

Fuck outta here homeslice
>>
>>61929646
>>61928477

imo it exists, I've been stopped by the police because they didn't think I looked white enough
>>
>>61929646
see
>>61929589
>>61929252
>>
>>61929587
Affirmative action wasn't instated because of white privilege, it was in response to actual racism that actually happened at the time. The fact that its still a thing in [current year] is beyond me
>>
>>61929646
So what the fuck am I supposed to do about that? I understand the concept, I just don't know what I'm supposed to do with it.
>>
>>61929589
Black culture sucks, it's young and it hardly has any substance. A lot of countries with similar circumstances are also how you described.
>>61929625
>Is America more racist now than it was in 1960 and if it is, please explain to me how THAT happened.
I never made this claim.
>>
>>61929646
you do know that the majority of black people in america live in cities that are predominately black, right?
>>
>>61929674
thats your opinion
pull up some facts and look a it as a bigger picture
theres more going on than your petty life
>>
>>61929690
>>Is America more racist now than it was in 1960 and if it is, please explain to me how THAT happened.
>I never made this claim.

The question is why blacks have fallen so far behind since 1960 even though civil rights have been so successful. And it has everything to do with culture
>>
>>61929646
Privilege isn't absolute, why do people think this? A white person can have privileges that black person doesn't, and a black person can have privileges that a white person doesn't have all at the same time. Privilege isn't a state of being. A privilege is a singular, albeit abstract thing that you can have multiple of. So I could be privileged in one aspect, and you in another. Not "I'm privileged and you're not and thats it". We're all privileged in different ways.
>>
>>61929721
imagine you're a little raisin cell, and you're inside a raisin muffin or something, you're probably going to be real near to the other raisins, but you're still surrounded by corny ass white bread mothafuckahs
>>
>>61929767
Seriously, it is this fucking simple and I don't know how people in academics are leaving out this perfectly valid criticism of the concept.
>>
>>61929784
no.
>>
>>61929663
Absolute bullshit. Only people with a serious case of confirmation bias believe that, just like they believe that Sweden's rape statistics have skyrocketed because of immigrants, while the United States has dropped two spaces on the Human Development Index since 2014. How in the holy mother of fuck is that a rational thought? That's a fucking Breitbart thought. A Fox News thought. That's not a thought at all, it's brain-disintegrating nonsense.
>>
>>61929805
H E L L O R E D D I T
E
L
L
O
>>
>>61929805
Those refugees are bringing crime to Europe that is being covered up whether you want to admit it or not.
>>
>>61928491
Yikes!
>>
>>61929830
>covered up
Loool. And people actually BELIEVE this stuff.
>>
>>61929805
hi. please see
>>61929589
>>61929252
>>
>>61929589

Stop being so racist. There are many non-violent African Americans. Go this forum can be so hateful.

White privilege is real. As an African American, you simply have it better than I do. Get over it or start protesting.
>>
>>61929841
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
>>
>/mu/ has become tumblr

It's happened
>>
>>61929841
Did you know that 1000 women got group molested on New Years Eve in Germany?
>>
>>61929858
He was just quoting the video
>>
>>61928643
I've never gotten a grant due to the color of my skin
>>
>>61929841
>this level of ignorance
>>
>>61929585
Progressives have done good things at points, as have conservatives. None of what you said refutes the concept of white privilege.

Bernie's all about class, not race. It's a class struggle. Anyone who points towards race as the main reason why any minority is disadvantaged as opposed to class is an idiot. The poverty experienced by minorities is an artefact of years of oppression not widely present today.
>>
>>61929762
>The question is why blacks have fallen so far behind since 1960 even though civil rights have been so successful

My assumption would be because it's young, and the people have faced many hurdles that have no doubt shaped the culture. And 'successful' depends on how you look at it... sure some great people struggled and fought to get their race to be damn near equal to the rest of America, but did this change how everyone in America actually felt? The mainstream narrative says yes, but anyone with a set of eyes can see that it wasn't such a clean cut transition from 'beasts then second class citizens and then finally equal in the eyes of the law'
By the way, I in no way am implying that black people are guilt free. They are far from.
>>
>>61929686
Just be self aware about your unjustified prejudices.
>>
>>61929887
You know that every nation with a majority black population is a shithole right? It doesn't matter where it is.

>>61929906
What is an unjustified prejudice?
>>
>>61929843
1st link: I'm not going to waste my time going through each individual sentence here and explain why it's wrong, sorry, you can't suck up that much of my life.

2nd link:
>Ben Shapiro
Lol. I literally pointed out that Breitbart is bullshit right there in my post, so nope.
>>
>>61929841
How many sources do you want?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35277249

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-01-11/european-migrant-crisis-triggers-gender-imbalance/7076924

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jan/16/syrian-afghan-migrants-sexually-assaulted-austrian/

http://www.blazingcatfur.ca/2015/06/28/sweden-somali-immigrant-brutally-raped-12-year-old-girl-sentenced-to-180-hours-community-service/

http://www.infowars.com/norway-immigrants-brutally-gang-rape-14-year-old-girl-one-gets-off-with-community-service/

http://www.patcondell.net/the-rape-of-sweden/

http://www.spectator.co.uk/2016/01/its-not-only-germany-that-covers-up-mass-sex-attacks-by-migrant-men-swedens-record-is-shameful/

that just sort of scratches the surface of the issue sort of thing, but if you want to deny it and pretend it isn't happening go ahead.
>>
>>61929898
Racism exists and will always exist. You're not gonna change shit.
>>61929917
so you're not going to actually have any rebuttal towards the actual points. gotcha.
>>
This is the part where the thread is samefagd to hell and back with "raycis whitey" bait.
>>
>>61929930
Yes little one, I know it exists.
>>
>>61929917
>I'm not going to waste my time going through each individual sentence here and explain why it's wrong, sorry, you can't suck up that much of my life.

This is how you know when someone loses an argument.
>>
>>61929917
>I-I can't be bothered to argue, it a waste of my time
You can go now
>>
>>61928985
Politics on the internet is the worst thing that has ever happened to it.
>>
>>61929930
Of course racism exists nobody is arguing that
>>
>>61929930
What a shocking revelation
>>
I forgot I was on /mu/ for a second, how stupid of me with all this musical discussion going on
>>
>>61929309
Yes it would. They aren't burning cars and looting.
>>
>>61929946
It's almost 1 AM and I am actively trying to stop myself from entering these flamewars with shitheads like you, because yes, you are a waste of time.

>>61929928
Did you actually read these? Some of them are about crimes committed AGAINST refugees.
>>
>>61930089
>It's almost 1 AM and I am actively trying to stop myself from entering these flamewars with shitheads like you, because yes, you are a waste of time.

yet you still took the time to reply 15 minutes later. top fuckin cuck
>>
>>61930089
You're trying to avoid wasting time, and yet here you are still posting
>>
>>61930089
Yes, that's an important part of understanding all sides of the issue and seeing the full picture of what is happening in Europe. I figured you mature enough to draw your own conclusions in regards to how the governments are treating violent sex crimes perpetrated by refugees (such as the gang rapes of women and children) and why they feel the need to cover them up (to avoid retaliation/hate crimes). Basically you have to keep reading and you have to have a functional brain.
>>
I acknowledge my privilege, but what am I supposed to do about it?
>>
>>61930140
They aren't 'covering it up' then. They're trying to avoid stirring up the right wing idiots, because right wing idiots in Europe are WAAAAY worse than right wing idiots here in America. The white supremacy in Europe is unabashed a lot of the time. They don't use clever doublespeak like Americans, usually because everyone else is so chill that they just don't pay any attention, but when the right gets mad in Europe, people die. I don't think anyone should feel scared of pointing out the fact that nasty folk are coming across borders among legitimate refugees whose homes are unlivable, but every country in Europe should be doing what Norway is doing and actually TEACHING these people from violent cultures how civil society actually works.
>>
>>61930238
>how dare right wingers want to remove people who are gang raping their women
>such bigots
>thank god we have the clever left wing to enable them to gangrape our women.
>>
>>61930265
Are you >>61930140? I don't believe that someone who wrote an intelligent reply taking a logical stance would then turn around and skew my words into some bullshit like that.
>>
>talks shit about pop rappers
>mackelmore out of all people
>>
>>61928931
>he still thinks billionaires and politicians get together every year to discuss how they're gonna make Muslims look bad, while at the same time importing Muslims in Europe, how they're gonna pit the lower classes against each other, while at the same time wanting to make the lower classes docile people who work together

I wish The Western Elite was in control of this world, the truth is nobody is in control, and nobody has a fucking clue as to what's happening and how we should fix it.
>>
>>61930379

He admits he's a hypocrite in a sense with his singles but most of his other work and especially his old stuff is quite solid actually.

Otherwise is brilliant. Wings is genius. Thrift Shop is a fun song. Get with it, my man.
>>
>>61929887
only person with intelligence ITT
>>
>>61930371
covering up rape for the left wing agenda! VOTE LEFT WING!
>>
>>61929887
The reason minorities are so poor, though, is BECAUSE of the class shit. Socioeconomic factors are responsible for ALL of it. Black people don't have 'violent brains'. That's irrational and stupid and makes me think people have never actually met a black person before or something. It's all socioeconomics. I've always known that. That's why I'm voting for Bernie in the first place, because he also knows what's going on.
>>
>>61930238
>let's not mention the gang rapes, that will just make people upset!

You are cucked beyond belief
>>
>>61930389
Stop invading undeveloped countries to destabilize supposed 'dictatorships' and steal oil or political capital. The United States is behind EVERYTHING that has been going on. George Bush caused ISIS.
>>
>>61930457
>I don't think anyone should feel scared of pointing out the fact that nasty folk are coming across borders among legitimate refugees whose homes are unlivable
The fuck you say again?
>>
>>61929589
Blacks fail more at school because of how much institutions suit girls much better and blacks are more manly than whites. They get arrested more because blacks are more violent which is because they are closest to the base form of humanity. Humans were meant to hurt each other which doesn't suit the modern day.
>>
>there are bernie fags on /mu/ right now trying to steal your money because they hate people more successful than them
>>
oh lawd almighty free us from these white devils who proceed to relinquish all that we have fought for! all we have stood up for! never will the white devil cease all that has been established for here on this day forward! by the time you hear the next shot, the powers that be will be within you!
>>
>>61930508
>I like being oblivious, [suck suck] boy this corporate cock sure tastes good! [CEO of the company for whom you are employed blows a fat load in your throat]
>>
>>61930473
Okay then. Still a cuck tho
>>
>>61930534
kek
>>
holy shit. is macklemore redpilled?! did he just expose himself! holy shit! is twitter going to trend this with a hashtag! this is the second cumming of christ! the revolution has begun! repent!
>>
>>61930534
>i like paying 50%+ taxes because dayquan cant stop throwing shit in school long enough to learn something and turning the last bastion of freedom in this world into a eurocuck shitland without freedom of speech and no economic mobility

If you love europe so much get then get the fuck out and live in your regressing shithole
>>
>there are children on /mu/ right now who have never passed an economics class shilling for hernie and racism
>>
>>61930544
One thing I like about 4chan is that it is capable of convincing me of certain things right away through blunt force trauma to my opinion. I'm a left winger because of 4chan I think, because some social democrat at one point completely called me on my libertarian bullshit. I used to be a right wing libertarian shit, but someone made a whole lot more sense with social democratic perspectives, so I became one of those. This thread has taught me something too. It's not necessarily racist to point out the fact that immigrants are doing bad shit, but I think I take a completely different perspective on how to handle it than you, because something tells me you wouldn't be disappointed or frightened if people just started killing random immigrants for no reason, or at least some people in this thread wouldn't. I don't know, just something in the way they talk.
>>
>>61930560
Uh, Canada is right there. Still considered part of America to anybody outside of the United States Has nothing to do with Europe or liking European politics or whatever, it has to do with what is right for the people of this country, and student debt and millions on the street and without health insurance is not right for any country.
>>
>>61929309
theres a difference between proper use of the 2nd amendment and the right to form a militia and jamal robbing a bank

research the black panthers you subhuman fuck
>>
>>61930635
>because i was on my phone my entire time in school, took a women's studies major, and never bothered to learn any kind of financial responsibility and bought something i never had the means of paying back therefore you need to pay for my mistakes

You dumb motherfucker maybe if the government would stop fucking spending so much money on your fucking bullshit proven time and time again that doesnt work and taxing the shit out of its citizens then people would actually have the ability to pay for things.

how about instead of taking half of my income and promising to buy healthcare for me which i'll never get because nationalized healthcare is a ponzi scheme i just keep my money and buy fucking private insurance and get whatever i want for my own price

people like you are literally destroying the world and you fuckers are so fucking smug about it
>>
>>61930636
Nice point avoidance. What if black people took over the government building in Oregon?
>>
>>61930604
It's really just that you implied white supremacy was a problem or even a thing. Pretty cucky.
>>
>>61928444
>>61928477
>>61928444
>>61928535

this song lyrically is pretty good

his guilt involved with the cultural appropriation of hip hop and gentrification is just sad and half-assed

he's trying to apologize, or be apologetic towards blacks for gentrification of hip hop, but he's still fucking doing it!

the point is music is art and in art you learn from others to create something new, artistic freedom is important and there is nothing new under the sun, white people shouldn't feel ashamed if blacks feel that white people take their music, white people take the music and make it their own, its natural and right in art

also,
\
>but when you don't give them props isn't that selfish?

no one is not giving black people props, everyone knows rock n roll was robert johnson and not elvis and no one is trying to rewrite the history of music

rap started with blacks and will be innovated and changed by whites its the way of the world too bad so sad
>>
>>61930636
>supporting the 2nd amendment as an open-ended law to do whatever the fuck you want with guns
That's what you're saying right now. I don't care if you qualify some non-existent difference between a person robbing a bank and a 'militia' occupying public land and trying to enforce their own law on it, threatening violence if anyone tries to make them leave. You're really just saying anyone should be able to grab a gun, walk onto some public property, call themselves a militia and say it's theirs. You're fucking stupid is what you are. You know why our government isn't just placing snipers around the place and shooting them all in the fucking head? Because our government is trying to avoid stirring up shits like you into trying to kill people, because we are all worried that that is what you fucks would do. Not just the government, EVERYONE who isn't a right wing shithead.
>>
>>61930694
nothing. same exact thing as the white militia because its protected under the 2nd amendment you dumb fuck

the black panthers were a black militia who patrolled their own neighborhoods because they felt the police didnt even bother trying and they were protected under the 2nd amendment as well

>>>r/berniesanders
>>
>>61930702
>government takes your land
>respond to government with militia
>INTERPRETING THE 2ND AMENDMENT TO MEAN WHATEVER YOU WANT

you are so fucking stupid. forming a militia to combat government tyranny is LITERALLY the intention of the 2nd amendment

you know fucking nothing you subhuman piece of shit. nobody gives a fuck about your social justice bullshit
>>
>>61930702
literally tumblr
>>
I'm so glad I live in normie world where no one ever talks about this shit, nor do they even know these "issues" exist.
>>
>>61930707
Occupying federal land is NOT protected under the 2nd Amendment. People have already been arrested while off the nature preserve. One guy was using the government's vehicle, and I REALLY don't think THAT is protected under the 2nd Amendment.

>>61930712
>implying anybody on that nature preserve has any connection whatsoever to the Hammond family, the belligerents of which have already turned themselves in
I know a few good uses for those guns you worship so much.
>>
>>61930718
Literally a little faggot bottom bitch boy.
>>
>>61930707
Enjoy your militia and school shootings while I live in a normal country where this shit never happens or ever needs to happen.
>>
>>61930754
Normal. I like that word. That's a word we don't hear often when retarded shit like this is happening. I wonder why.
>>
>>61930730
>occupying federal land is not protected under the 2nd amendment
holy fuck you are so unbelievably stupid

i would personally deport you if i could

The entire point of the 2nd amendment is so the citizens of a country can rise up against the government if their rights are being violated by the government. why the fuck would occupying federal lands not be protected under the 2nd amendment if the entire purpose of the 2nd amendment is to fight the government? Thats like marching on washington and getting arrested because they stepped on some grass with a "dont step on the grass" sign. Oh wait that happened in the 1960s because of idiots like you.

>>61930748
>implying tumblr isnt the highest concentration of bottoms on the planet

>>61930754
>raped by refugees is preferable to fighting government tyranny

typical euros

>>61930767
europe is in steep decline
if europe is "normal" then nobody in their right mind would ever want to be normal
>>
>>61928535
there may be a team of rich white guys watching your every move

there are white people who have it harder than blacks in what kind of scenarios in america?
>>
>/mu/ is literally filled with retarded sjws from reddit and tumblr

no wonder this board has shit taste
>>
File: 1452850167378.png (30 KB, 126x126) Image search: [Google]
1452850167378.png
30 KB, 126x126
>>61930729
>tfw all of the girls I work with a sexy, fit and feminine.
>tfw all the guys I work with are manly and alpha guys
Feels good not at all being surrounded by these issues that don't actually exist.
>>
>>61928591
the white privilege was earned by the white race historically
>>
>>61930786

also filled with holier-than-thou retarded people, i.e. yourself
>>
>>61930786
>>61930792
>>
why does europe even pretend theyre relevant and try to force their shit ideas on the united states?

if their ideas were actually good maybe they would still have empires
>>
>>61929068
the cultural system keeping blacks down is their own lol.

Rampant contempt for rule of law, victim mentality, single motherhood. It's no wonder why poverty is endemic.
>>
>>61930805
"earned"? stole native american's land, enslaved black people, chinese built our railroads, mexicans work our farms, etc etc
>>
This thread is full of pure autism.

The majority of people don't even know these "issues" are even a thing.

The Internet is where people come to moan yet nothing is ever done because no one actually gives a fuck.
>>
>>61930781
Uhhhh, no, the 2nd Amendment just says you can have a gun because having an army is important. It's pretty ancient and hasn't been amended effectively because it's enshrined by people like you, unlike other amendments which have limited presidential terms, given gay people the right to get married, given blacks the right to be considered humans after it was originally ruled that they did not have that right, lots of stuff. We have an army, a well-regulated one, and the militia act of 1903 places the United States National Guard in control of the military reserves in the United States. It's not about government tyranny, it's literally IN A GOVERNMENT LEGAL LAW LEGISLATIVE DOCUMENT, except instead of telling you what you can't do, it guarantees you a freedom. The opposite of tyranny, from your own government. You should appreciate that, not abuse it. Without our current government you might not even be able to have a gun, and I doubt you care to listen, but NOBODY IS TRYING TO TAKE YOUR GUNS.
>>
>>61930836
>stole native american's land
they sold it or traded it away.
>enslaved blacks
so? everyone enslaved everyone else. black slavery wasnt even about race, it was about convenience. blacks were shipped to north america because they had no chance of ever running away and returning with a local tribe to free all the slaves. where where they gunna run? back to africa?

slavery was shit for the US anyway
it slowed down industrialization and fucked the economy for decades and decades until it caused a civil war and now we have shitty self entitled niggers trying to rip apart the nation. Worst deal ever.

>chinese built our railroads
only a couple

>mexicans work our farms
only in shit states like california and new mexico
midwest just uses combine harvesters like normal people

what a surprise, people claiming white privilege is real are historically illiterate. funny how that works
>>
>>61930857
I agree. it's perpetuated by the autistic who circlejerk in the cesspool of their own autism, oblivious to their own ignorance
>>
>>61928444
I don't mean this as an insult to any of you, but maybe you should all take this discussion to /pol/

The vast majorite of posts in this thread are not at all music related. On the politics bboard you can freely discuss the issues of white privilege, race in America, issues with refugee policies, governments disenfranchisement of peoples and other things of that nature.
>>
>>61930901
you are literally 14

>its pretty ancient and hasnt been amended effectively
yeah because tumblr knows better than the greatest team of political philosophers yet assembled in human history. you honestly have no idea what the 2nd amendment means or why we have it.

you are the retarded statist bootlicker that the 2nd amendment is designed to counter, no wonder you both dont like it and dont understand it.
>>
>>61930917
I don't know anyone IRL that even talks about these things.
>>
>>61930912
everything you just said is just factually not true.
>they sold or traded it away
like when we slaughtered them, burned their villages and raped their children?
>only a couple
>only in shit states like california and new mexico
are you fucking kidding me?
i'm not going to waste my time
>>
>>61930933
fuck off retard
>>
>>61930912
>>61930973
Both of you go to /pol/. You'd both fit it way more than you think you will. You represent the two sides of /pol/ quite well.
>>
>>61930973
>we
no.
theres no collective actions you fucking faggot
thats exactly why you take the bait on this shit you fucking retard

>i'm not going to waste my time
code for i have no evidence to support my claims and counter your claims

i cant wait for bernie to lose the nomination. your tears have enough hydro power potential to power an entire county
>>
>>61930955
>implying a bunch of dead guys 300 years ago are infallible and predicted the shitty future that their tiny mistake would wreak upon their country
If Jefferson were alive today to see these pitiful excuses for "militiamen" camping out on a nature preserve, do you think he would praise them? Do you realize how educated those men were? Do you realize how uneducated the Bundys are? Of course not, you probably dream of sucking their cocks every night. You talk like a bottom bitch for anyone who fahts 'gainst da gubment, y'all.
>>
>>61930912
>they sold it or traded it away.
they were jewed out of their land and you know it.

>>61930912
>so? everyone enslaved everyone else.
Then whites didn't earn their 'privilege' did they, this country wouldn't be half as great as it is if it weren't for those slaves.

>>61930912
>black slavery wasnt even about race, it was about convenience.
It wouldn't have been as terrible as it was if race had nothing to do with enslavement. The slaves were demeaned in fantastic ways. Sure other races, including Blacks were just as harsh if not harsher than Whites were to their slaves, but if whites were so great and superior , where did all that hate violence and evil come from?

>only in shit states like california and new mexico
They're all over the country idiot, they're taking an unbelievable amount of work from actual citizens.
>>
>>61928591
No shit people have ingrained biases when 13 percent of the population (blacks) account for over 50 percent of all violent crime in America.
>>
>>61930996
i think i'd kill myself if i kept arguing politics with idiots on 4chan
>>
>>61931056
So you're admitting that whites earned their privilege when they used their superior genetic capabilities to enslave Africans, correct?

So youre admitting that the retarded native Americans deserved to have their land taken because they were stupid enough to sell it for shiny beads, correct?

Darwinism is a beautiful thing. I fucking love being white
>>
>>61931018
>i know better than thomas jeffferson
>implying the constitution has a time limit
>implying the constitution isnt a collection of rights deemed to be timeless and logically sound for all time
statist bootlicker pls go

>>61931056
>this country would be half a great as it is if it werent for those slaves
are you blind? did you not read the part where i said slavery was the worst deal the united states ever made?

explain how a stagnate economy, polarized economic systems in different regions of the same country, civil war, and millions and millions of self entitled shits begging for government money somehow made america great? its the opposite of great. Slavery fucking ruined this country

You literally know fucking nothing
>>
>>61931096
>timeless and logically sound for all time
And where did Jefferson or anyone who participated in the writing of the Constitution say that?
>>
>>61931140
Jefferson actually said the exact opposite
http://www.npr.org/2011/12/10/143354018/reconstituting-the-constitution-how-to-rewrite-it
>>
>>61931140
>freedom of speech expires over time
>protecting yourself against tyranny expires over time
>equal protection under law expires over time
i know its really really difficult for tumblr to understand that freedom of speech should not be limited but im going to ask you really hard to concentrate and stop looking at your blog in order to understand
>>
>>61931096
>You literally know fucking nothing
yea, wow nothing at all, great

Now, let me reiterate, this country wouldn't be half as great as it was without the manpower of the enslaved africans. And of course opposing thoughts on what qualifies as freedom divided the country for the worse, I'm not arguing that, but to say slavery didn't make this country rich in it's time is nonsense.
>>
>>61931226
slavery held the united states back and no matter how much race baiting bullshit you try that will never change
>>
>>61931226
there's nothing you can say to change his mind, things like "history" and "facts" don't matter
>>
>>61931248
you are delusional
>>
>>61931178
Straw man fallacies are not going to help your case. I didn't say any of that, nor would I, but just to be completely clear, you have no tyranny to protect yourself from. You have yet to show me where anyone's rights have been violated. The people whose rights have been violated that you should be paying attention to are the children and mentally-ill homeless people that the police have killed, as well as the many people the police have killed in their own homes. Your aggression is misguided and inappropriate, just like the Bundys.
>>
>>61928954
>Is this indicative of SYSTEMATIC ASIAN PRIVILEGE?
yes, within a certain sphere.
now pretend this k-fag is your general white guy and TADAH SYSTEMATIC WHITE FUCKING PRIVILEGE
faggot

im a decent looking guy who went to good schools - you think i cant see the difference between my opportunities and those of people i know who didnt have the leg up i had (supportive middle class family, east coast networks)? I knew a girl - fairly mannish looking. gor generally treated porly by people simply because of her ambiguous looks. she ended up in tears every other day. Now, be an attractive person, people practically hand you shit and beg to talk to you. these are just the shitty facts - provided of course you ever go outside.
>on /mu/
>talking about the world outside the basement
>lol
>>
>>61931264
>you have no tyranny to protect yourself from
oh yeah whoops i forgot
government taking my land? nbd
president signing unconstitutional exectuve orders? not tyranny

>dont pay attention to average citizens
>focus all your energy on genetic defects
>muh police
you wish your police had weapons, hows cologne workin out for ya?

you are absolutely delusional
>>
>people can have advantages and disadvantages based on many factors including race/gender/religion/ethnicity/whether or not they listen to shitty music like macklemore
>it's entirely context based and situational
>All of the white privilege list stuff uses qualifiers like "Are more likely too" which is used to negate any actual personal lived experiences
>for some reason people focus on the advantages one group sometimes gets in some situations and never acknowledges the advantages that other groups get in other situations

I understand the concept, but holy shit it's used in the stupidest and most ass-backwards way.
>>
>>61931327
brainwashed college kids dont use logic pal
>>
>>61931310
The fuck is an average citizen? Someone who has absolutely nothing wrong going on in their lives? Why the fuck would I focus on that? I'm an average citizen. I'm doing fine. You're an average citizen. You're doing fine. Average people do fine in the United States. The issue is that FUCKS like you don't CARE about the people who aren't fucking average. But, but, muh individualism, muh self-determination, muh go fuck yourself, asshole. I'll be over here caring about people who don't have the advantages I have, or the advantages you have, and you do have advantages. You can live in denial of that fact your whole life, live a lie until you die, as John Lennon once brilliantly wrote, but one thing you can't hide is that you're crippled inside.
>>
>>61930836
call it what you want it's the nature of the world are you blind?

natural selection
>>
>>61931386
>dont think just use your feelings
about sums up tumblr
>>
>>61931409
>giving a shit means you aren't thinking
Fuck you.
>>
>>61931426
do good > feel good

eat shit lefty
>>
>>61931439
If I had thousands more than I have now, which is pretty much nothing, I'd be doing a lot more than I do right now. Doing good usually means you feel good, but when you're crippled inside, that good feeling doesn't come because you don't know what 'good' is. You think supporting some ranchers who got sent to prison for burning government land to cover up illegal poaching is good, and while fighting for jobs and opportunity for working class people is worthless. Those motherfuckers didn't even lose any land, they just fucked up entirely and got what was coming to them.
>>
>>61931501
>y-you have a problem!

hows 1st year of liberal arts college goin
>implying youre even out of highschool
>>
>>61931530
I'm honestly not trying to be condescending here, but you should head to bed. I need sleep too, and this is stressing me out before sleep, which is not healthy. I really sincerely apologize for stressing you out before you go to sleep too. It's not cool that I did that, it's late and we should have been asleep hours ago.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.