[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White Privilege
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 221
Thread images: 17
File: 2 cucks.png (435 KB, 599x496) Image search: [Google]
2 cucks.png
435 KB, 599x496
Thoughts?
>>
File: Pitchfork 2009 to 2015.png (284 KB, 987x1566) Image search: [Google]
Pitchfork 2009 to 2015.png
284 KB, 987x1566
He better be sorry, fucking white people.
>>
>>61927088
no fucking way lmao
>>
the message is good, although I'm never going to listen to it again
>>
Holy shit, this is a Kendrick Lamar to Cuck a Butterfly song from the perspective of a white guilt beta cuck
>>
>>61927163

hi tumblr
>>
>>61927146
>Hotline Bling is number 2
>people non-ironically give a shit about what pitchfork has to say
>>
>>61927088
he has to apologize and kiss ass because of the time he fucked his career up by perform dressed in a jewish costume HAHAHA
>>
File: Sarah Sahim.jpg (1 MB, 1844x3058) Image search: [Google]
Sarah Sahim.jpg
1 MB, 1844x3058
>IM SORRY FOR BEING WHITE, IM SO, SO, SO, SO SORRY. I AM SO SORRY FOR BEING WHITE AND RAPPING, ONLY BLACKS SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO :^(

The guy literally feels bad for Micheal Brown lmao
>>
>white privilege
when will this shitty meme die
>>
>>61927276
>you know what the world definitely needs? another 'troubled' white man making music
gawd what an ignorant bitch. Ugly on the inside and outside, the worst kind
>>
>>61927194

You know what I don't get about Tumblr? Do they actually read/listen/watch anything? You like at some of the worst of the worst and dear god they update like once every five minutes. They have no TIME to do anything unless they're constantly taking breaks from the internet.

Like when the Oscars came out, so many were complaining about the nominees but I thought to myself "I know for a fact none of you saw Beasts of No Nation, which you keep championing."
>>
>>61927276
I fucking hate Pitchfork
>>
>>61927088
not music - hidden and onto the next thread
>>
>>61927276
>Dylan Roof looks like every member of DIIV

i hate myself for finding this funny
>>
just when you think Macklemore cant get anymore cringe

i mean I thought the Heist was like the pinnacle of unloading over-the-top, in-your-face social commentary and beating you over the head with it with a metal stick

but it seems that Wacklemore cant escape taking serious and complex social questions / issues and dumbing them down so much for cheap gain with his struggle bars
>>
>>61927414
I guess you're too dumb to read l m a o
>>
>>61927276
>Devin's tweet
My poor sides
>>
File: ghetto memes.jpg (13 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
ghetto memes.jpg
13 KB, 499x499
>>61927146
holy meme. you see all the meme rap on that list?
>>
White supremacy is real u fuckin redneck MRAs
>>
>>61927088
Macklemore has become a parody of himself
>>
>>61927146
I don't even care about the artists, these lists are trash. Why again does anybody take p4k seriously?
>>
>>61927146
Expose Pitchfork is a mission
>>
>>61927551
What an uninspired observation.
>>
Oh shit white people suck!!

I'm a 15 year old suburban white boy btw
>>
They went full pro-Jeremih and anti-Bryson Tiller and Tory Lanez. Full pro-Future and anti-Travis Scott.

This is why P4k writers are being literally raped front to back by PR teams so bad.
>>
>>61927551
yeah it happened naturally

sore loser?
>>
File: Untitled.png (222 KB, 540x1198) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
222 KB, 540x1198
>makes a song saying he's sorry for being white and pandering to BLM freakshows
>results 5 min later
>they still hate him
>even more now

LOL @ these retarded cucks thinking they'll ever be good enough
>>
Macklemore isnt cool anyway so whatever
>>
File: It's Lit.gif (2 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
It's Lit.gif
2 MB, 400x300
>>61927276
>You cannot be racist to white people, racism is something systematic that disadvantages people of colour from day one

holy cringe
>>
>>61927668
>the blacks want to silence macklemore
>>
>>61927664
Travis scott shits on future though
>>
>>61927694
both trash
>>
>>61927703
as far as trap goes travis scott is better.
>>
self-hating beta male
>>
>>61927703
I enjoy some trap, what's the problem?
>>
>>61927088
Fucker needs to die. Jumps on every so called issue he can find to make a buck.
>>
>>61927664
>full pro-Jeremih and anti-Bryson Tiller and Tory Lanez. Full pro-Future and anti-Travis Scott

what does this mean?

also that jeremih record is great

Oui is a contender for SOTY imo
>>
>>61927694
future's production team will always beat travis'

you can't really go wrong with atlanta producers

future is still kinda ass tho desu
>>
>>61927276
I'm guessing her parents are fairly successful immigrants, at worst.

but she HAZ IT SO HARDZ
>>
I honestly don't envy being white in these current times, all the police interactions I've had in my life have been perfectly fine living in both the bay area and sacramento.
>>
File: 1440280683963.jpg (17 KB, 524x400) Image search: [Google]
1440280683963.jpg
17 KB, 524x400
>>61927276
>I'm so done with white people.

Apparently not, bitch.
>>
>>61927276
black people don't even like self-hating whites. in fact they are respected less than racist whites mind you.

nobody respects a person who is self-hating. it's a sign of weakness.
>>
File: bigbo.jpg (101 KB, 1300x866) Image search: [Google]
bigbo.jpg
101 KB, 1300x866
Macklemore's been doing this kind of social issue/quasi-introspective shit for a long time, he's from that era of emo rap like sage francis, etc but somehow started making money like 2 years ago. I kind of feel bad for the dude in some ways, he was never meant to be more than a pacific northwest hometown hero and should not even be in a position to be criticized like he is. Black people shouldn't know about Macklemore.
>>
>>61927615
>I don't even care about these artists
>why again does anybody take p4k seriously?
gee anon, i sure do wonder
>>
>>61927088
Macklemore is the biggest cuck in the industry.
>>
File: MacklemoreText.png (1 MB, 1840x1102) Image search: [Google]
MacklemoreText.png
1 MB, 1840x1102
>>
remember when Olympic speed skater J.R. Celski made documentary on Macklemore and Ryan Lewis?
>>
You said publicly, "Rest in peace, Mike Brown"
You speak about equality, but do you really mean it?
Are you marching for freedom, or when it's convenient?
Want people to like you, want to be accepted
That's probably why you are out here protesting
Don't think for a second you don't have incentive
Is this about you, well, then what's your intention?
What's the intention? What's the intention?
>>
>>61928036
I meant that I don't care that they're black
>>
>>61927998
I kinda feel bad for the dude as well. I can't imagine ending up as the joke of the thing you were very passionate aboust your whole life. It wasn't really his fault he blew up out of nowhere.
>>
>>61927276
white people will keep making their music regardless of phony sjw's
>>
File: 1453174454991.jpg (12 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1453174454991.jpg
12 KB, 400x400
>>61928063
Jesus is this real?
>>
>>61928063
this is all the way correct

except for the fact that he posted it on instagram to brag about how humble he is, and even if that wasn't his motive it just makes him look like a sorry fuck like just accept the award you won don't treat kendrick like a child on instagram
>>
Wait i thought there was just one race - the human race?
>>
>>61928161
fuck off Mos Def
>>
>>61928161
that's true, sadly some people are too blinded by race and either seek to overpower others due to hate, or cuck themselves due to poor poor guilt
>>
>>61928176
actually nevermind, Mos Def would never say that since his entire career has been "we wuz kings"
>>
>>61928063
I don't mind that he sent that text to Kendrick, but posting it on social media is so egotistical.
>>
>>61928192
what's wrong about being proud of one's race?
>>
>>61928159
>this is all the way correct
>except for the fact that he posted it on instagram to brag about how humble he is, and even if that wasn't his motive it just makes him look like a sorry fuck like just accept the award you won don't treat kendrick like a child on instagram
>>61928195
>I don't mind that he sent that text to Kendrick, but posting it on social media is so egotistical.
yup yup
>>
>>61928161
the trips race
>>
>>61928210
macklemore is a phony, apologizing for gentrifying the sport then winning at it

dont be sorry thats nature just do you

his music sucks but its popular yknow
>>
>>61927436
It's ok, I laughed too.
>>
why are whites easily offended?
>>
>>61927276
She's substantially fatter than I thought she was. Why does it matter is most indie artists are white. Most hip hop artists are black, but nobody complains. Isn't the point of "indie" music the fact that it's independent from record labels, so who is she even blaming this on if not racist corporations or something?
>>
>>61927276
>Dylan Roof looks like every member of DIIV
where's the lie tho
>>
File: 1444581806065.jpg (6 KB, 444x33) Image search: [Google]
1444581806065.jpg
6 KB, 444x33
>>61928234
why is bait posted on /mu/?
>>
>>61928256
She's just another person who thinks there's a white people convention where we all get together and talk about how we're going to fuck over random minorities.

If there's one of those I'm definitely not invited.
Then again I'm of potatonigger descent. We're only white because other whites thought it would be funnier to yell at black people more than they already did. So maybe I wouldn't be invited to white con anyway :(
>>
These are some of the stupidest self-flagellating lyrics I've ever read. I can't believe this is real.
If this gets heavy radio play and I have to hear this shit in the dining hall area in my dorm I might kill myself.
>Where's my place in a music that's been taken by my race
>Culturally appropriated by the white face?
and the chorus:
>But I'm gonna be me, so please be who you are
>This is something that's effortless and shouldn't be hard
>I said I'm gonna be me, so please be who you are
>But we still owe 'em 40 acres now we've stolen their 16 bars

Masterpiece. You've done it.
>>
>>61928289
it is true though. quick to kick the dirt, but when the dirt's kicked back, all of a sudden it's foul play.
>>
Why is Macklemore saying rap music "belongs" to blacks as if whites aren't allowed to perform it? What the fuck lmao

No genre belongs to any fucking race
>>
>>61928292
>Where's my place in a music that's been taken by my race
>Culturally appropriated by the white face?
>But we still owe 'em 40 acres now we've stolen their 16 bars
holy shit that's bad, how could someone possibly just bend over like this?
>>
>>61928319
>it is true though. quick to kick the dirt, but when the dirt's kicked back, all of a sudden it's foul play.
- 19 year old white college kid
>>
two memes wasn't enough
>>
>>61928328
This
>>
>>61928272
devs a shitskin
>>
>>61928360
*smacks lips*
Ayoo you tell em. fuck whitey, fuck college my nigga
We wuz
*grabs crotch*
we wuz
*robs store*
I sayin we wuz
*kills member of own race*
artists n shiet
>>
>>61928360
neither black or white. finished uni four years ago. try again
>>
Is Macklemore the most beta rapper ever? He makes emo singers look tough.
>>
>>61928290
>being white
>never having been to white-con

I feel bad for you bro. I look forward to white-con like black people look forward to getting out of prison
>>
File: 1452357690951.jpg (45 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1452357690951.jpg
45 KB, 600x600
>>61928319
>quick to kick the dirt
are they, though? I'm black and people are constantly on edge, asking if they've accidentally offended me, even other minorities. They've put us poor sad nigroes up on a pedestal, and I see so many of them taking it in stride, acting like they deserve it. But, to me at least, it's incredibly patronizing, and it's all because of a couple of babies who are looking for things to be offended by.
I actually make music that could possibly fall under the "indie" umbrella, and I haven't been hunted down yet
>>
>>61928405
I wasn't dissing white people or college. I just find it funny that over half of the people who incessantly whine about racism are self-hating white college kids who have no real world experience.
>>
>>61928328
Noise music belongs to whites, the japs need to give it back!!!
>>
Damn I used to think macklemore had good morals behind his lyrics.

now he's singing about how white people stole rap music from black people.
thats just inherently fucked up, yo. music is music, to be enjoyed by all people. I thought any artist knew that.
>>
>>61928482
This, fucking nip bastards need to stop appropriating our culture.
>>
>>61928482
dude fuck that, boredoms, merzbow brew
>>
White people invented music, blacks stole it for profit
>>
>>61927665
forcefully*
>>
>>61928512
>now

Wanna know how i know you never listened to him?
>>
>>61927551
Redneck is a classist term. Shitlord :^)
>>
>>61928201
It's stupid. Be proud of your race's accomplishments, don't be proud of the fact that you HAPPEN to be a certain race... how is this hard to grasp..
>>
How do you even steal music from an ethnicity? its not like whites banned playing music by black people. Its not like whites are recording covers of black music and claiming they wrote it. Drawing inspiration from art that we encounter is how art naturally progresses through culture.
I'm not sure how somebody who considers themselves an artist could see it any other way.
>>
>>61928319
Projecting much?
>>
>>61928063
He reminds me of my fucking manlet cousin who only does his "selfless acts of kindness" when he is certain everyone is looking and paying attention. Kind of person who does something for the sake of making it an FB status.

Macklemore is such a piece of shit.
>>
>>61928641
because the only other song of his i've ever heard is about thrift stores
>>
>>61927146
Damn, that Shine Blockas song is actually pretty good. Thank you Pitchfork.
>>
>>61928443
I didn't know there was a white con :(
am I really just a potato-nigger?
>>
>>61928201
>>61928657
the both of you are stupid. why the hell would you be proud of something you have no control over? you can't control being a certain race, and you can't control your race's "accomplishments". even if your race has done some pretty cool things, it has nothing to do with their race, it's just who they've built themselves as
>>
>>61928825
Nobody wants to take individual responsibility, everyone is too afraid to think for themselves. Identifying themselves as a larger group and following the dogmatic group think, it leads to cultural insanity and destruction.
>>
white guilt thread? theme music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zmXO2HT_f4
>>
>>61928590
force of nature
>>
>>61928825
its about embracing yourself as a person, your ethnicity is a big part of who you are
>>
I know I'll sound like an Internet tough guy for saying this, but I cannot wait for the day someone says 'white privilege' to me in public.

I WISH a nigga would. PLEASE.
>>
>>61927276
>being this triggered
hello tumblr
>>
>we went from Eminem's 'White America' to this limp-wristed spineless garbage
>>
>>61929426
I've never cringed so hard in my life
>>
>>61929426
Happens to me all the time, I usually just don't talk about it. Except for one time when a progressive girl was complaining that there were no black superheroes, and I dropped an autistic amount of comic book information on her and topped it off with a rant about how DC changed Wally West into a thug nig child. I didn't get in trouble, though, because I'm mulatto
>>
>>61927088
>nigger lover :^)
>>
>>61929506
Yeah, white America was actually a pretty good song. At least Eminem didnt feel bad about being white.

This shit is embarrassing.
>>
>>61929426
anyone who uses that term to shame needs to be punched t b h
>>
>>61927088
The white race will be extinct by 2150.

>maybe we deserve the genocide for being so pathetic. I hope a pack of niggers beat macklemore to death.
>>
>>61927276
Women are the cancer that ruined pitchfork.
>>
Poor white people have it far worse than poor black people.
>>
It has nothing to do with race and everything to do with culture [liberal laughter intensifies]. You know what, explain to me why black kids aren't graduating high school. Explain that one to me. Explain to me why black kids are shooting each other in rates significantly higher than whites are shooting each other. Explain to me why 13% of the population is responsible for 50% of the murder. Explain to me why the number of black kids in prison - not for innocent reasons; not for walking down the street and getting pulled into a prison - is so high. If it has nothing to do with culture, explain to me why the single motherhood rate in the black community jumped from 20% to 70% in the same course of time that the civil rights movement has made such tremendous strides. Is America more racist now than it was in 1960 and if it is, please explain to me how THAT happened.
>>
>>61930014
>bastardizing peoples arguments and throwing it back in their faces in an attempt to make them seem ridiculous
this is like a half step above ad hominem. Learn to shitpost better
>>
>>61930048
poor blacks have a lot more resources available to them than poor whites though. this is a fact.
>>
>>61930033
Normally I'd say /pol/ pls go, but I'd want to hear a non-/pol/ answer to all that.
>>
culture vulture
>>
>>61927088
You're shitting me.
This guy probably get more racisal "abuse" than any nigger ever gets and his responce is to bend over and let the marxist university cunts fuck him in the ass.
Get fucked
>>
>>61930048
More like simplifying it to the basics. This isn't an official debate, the simple fact is being poor and white is worse because there are significantly less social programs, resources, and policies in place to help you.
>>
>>61928159
he probably posted that because of the millions of people calling him a racist for daring to be born white
>>
>>61927088
White privilege is having your music really scrutinized and criticized by critics. The same critics who let black artists have a pass on things like blatant misogyny and violence because "they don't know any better". The true racists are these white sjw writers who what to have their little pet negros dance for them. Seriously it's so much more racist they way they never call out black artists. It's like they ar basically saying "the white man should know better than to act like that because he is not an animal like the blacks." I Fucking hate the hypocrisy of it all.
>>
>>61930551
yeah you shouldn't have to cuck yourself to a black man to prove you're not racist and by doing so he's a cop out
>>
white people are becoming spineless pussies and I genuinely find it hilarious
>>
>>61927088
Here's the thing. His music sucks. It's just really really bad. The song about being gay was terrible. This one is worse.

And that's not even getting into his whole "sorry I'm white" thing which is super pathetic.

I get it. White people had slaves, stole land, and a lot of really rich people are white.

But, I mean seriously. What the fuck?
>>
>>61927668
Yeah the thing that these white guilt liberals who think they're the "ally" of minority groups don't seem to understand is that they're not liked by minorities either. They just come off as a bunch of pathetics tryhards. It's funny to watch sometimes though
>>
>>61927146
Fucking niggers, such faggots
>>
>>61928161
>what are genetic haplogroups
>>
File: 4L_nFlTUFQG.jpg (67 KB, 448x348) Image search: [Google]
4L_nFlTUFQG.jpg
67 KB, 448x348
>>61927088
Riff raff would never stoop this low
>>
>>61930741
riff raff is great imo

his music is okay, but his unapologetic approach to his personality is great good meme human
>>
>>61930741
Because he is a nigger.

Between him and macklemore white people are clearly shit.
>>
>>61930708
nah man it's not even guilty white song, it's just give me money for attention song
>>
>>61929623
God fucking damn it. With the way shit is now, no white person can say this shit.
>>
Fantanos review coming soon
>>
>>61927276
Wow, this woman has allowed an amorphous group of people, the majority of whom she'll never meet, consume her life.
>>
>>61930761
>great good meme human
>meme human
>>
lol this thread is full of americans
>>
>>61930992
So funny.
>>
>>61930992
*racist americans

Which is basically most of them.
>>
>>61930033
Shapiro pls go
>>
>>61930992
lmao euros are in steep decline and will be third world within 30 years
>>
>>61930992
Your country is being gang raped by refugess.
>>
>>61931031
Mystic Meg strikes again...
>>
>>61931019
if being racist means i dont get raped by arabs and somalians then i'll proudly wear that label

hows that cologne situation workin out for ya? still covering up those rapes because you dont want to offend your precious rapefugees?
>>
>>61930886
Can't wait.
>>
>>61931052
Statistics show that white men commit the most crimes, including rapes.
>>
>>61931052
But you've already been raped, by Hitler. We've got the refugees working building up flood defences. That's what you do with them, put them to work, not stick them in a ghetto full of drugs and guns so they can go on a psychotic rampage. Not covering up any rapes because there aren't any here.
>>
itt: cancer vs sage
>>
>>61931067
fucking where? every white majority nation has the lowest crime on the planet.

i honestly bet youre stupid enough to believe that if whites commit 51% of rapes in the US as over 65% of the population they are somehow more violent than blacks composing of 49% of rapes and 13% of the population
>>
>>61931088
>beat hitler in ww2
>YOU GOT RAPED BY HITLER

and if you think refugees are actually working you are delusional
>>
>>61927672
Remember when slavery had already been around for thousands of years and black people were selling other black people to slave traders bound for America?
>>
Everyone go to /pol/

This is a music board.
>>
>>61931220
/mu/ has shit taste in music
who cares
>>
>>61931220
Brainwashed collegecucks can't handle /pol/ because they know they will get torn a new one. They need to shit up their "safe space" IE /mu/.
>>
>>61931246
I have good taste in music
>>
>>61930501

Culture Vulture sounds like a bad Batman villain.
>>
>>61930501
vermin prey
>>
The only thing that upsets me about this is that we're probably gonna see more of this fucks face since this was probably a move to say sorry to the Jews he ripped on.
>>
>>61927146
>/mu/ still doesn't realize pitchfork has always been a trend-hopping website and the current trends are rap-hop and social justice
>>
his rapping on this track is so shitty and also completely copycat
>>
>>61927276
Did you seriously just tweet this?
>>
>>61928063
Everything Macklemore has ever said translates to: "signal signal signal signal signal signal signal signal signal signal"
>>
Hey should white people now be blamed for something their ancestors did years ago.

That's like convicting you of stealing gum you did when you were 8
>>
>>61927146
really, they picked the shittiest song on In Colour for number 3?
>>
>>61928825
fuck off cunt do you know how much of an achievement that you are even fucking alive? that you even exist? Your race and heritage is more than a part of the life that you are fortunate enough for an opportunity to live for just a very short blink on this Earth. Jesus fucking christ kill yourself you cuck.
>>
>>61932105
More like that's like you being convicted of murder that your grandpa did in his 30s
>>
>USA is getting cucked left and right

this shit is hilarious
>>
>>61927088
>you can't be racist towards white people because of muh privilege

what do you guys do when you encounter this meme in real life?
>>
>>61932211

You avoid being around people who would say things like that in the first place.
>>
Pitchfork drones are the worst. Wrong generationers are legitimately better people to discuss music with.
>>
>>61932407

you can not be a wrong generationer and also not be a pitchfork drone at the same time
>>
>macklemore calling anything a "watered down pop bullshit version of the culture"
Does he listen to his own music or is he being ironic?
>>
>>61927276
>i'm so over white people
>i'm so done with white people

>talks about nothing but white people
>>
>>61927276
white people
white people
white people
WHITE PEOPLE
WHITE PEOPLE
WHITE PEOPLE

WHITE

PEOPLE

WHITE

PEOPLE

W
H
I
T
E

P
E
O
P
L
E
>>
>>61927551
I'm an MRA and I have always believed white privelege is real. Don't associate us with racists.
>>
>>61932430
>implying lerightgeneration aren't exclusively pitchfork drones
>>
>>61932105
He never mentioned anything like that
>>
>>61932506
Ugh, you're the worst.
>>
>>61928063
>texted kendrick instead of kanye
Yeezus was the only album robbed that night
>>
>>61928063
i doubt kendrick replied
>>
>>61932526
>tfw you piss off both sides of the /pol/ and SJW coin
Feels good f.a.m
>>
File: Fotolia_35427134_S[1].jpg (219 KB, 849x566) Image search: [Google]
Fotolia_35427134_S[1].jpg
219 KB, 849x566
we're in dire need of pic related

>>61932506
can you do me a massive favor and kill yourself
>>
Start a movement pushing macklemore to just quit. If he really means what he's saying in this song he should retire from life.
>>
>>61928443
shh the darkies will come and ruin it if you keep posting about it on here
>>
>>61927276
what a fucking racist
>>
>>61929623
heroic
>>
>>61932460
Yeah, if he doesn't think everything he's ever done fits that definition then what could he possibly be talking about
>>
downtown was a good and interesting song.
this is some 90s-ass repetitive bullshit.
good job shecklemore
>>
>>61932589
I'm hoping he's just saying "You should care about black people if you're gonna ruin their culture" or something like that. It would be hilarious if he genuinely thinks he's different from other white pop rappers.
>>
File: 1453438501982.jpg (12 KB, 241x231) Image search: [Google]
1453438501982.jpg
12 KB, 241x231
>>61932603
>downtown was a good and interesting song
>>
>>61932507

they're not

some of them are Scaruffi drones, some of them are RYM drones, some of them are a mix

nobody has 100 percent original taste. nobody finds every piece of music they listen to completely on their own. that's literally impossible.
>>
>>61929340
> ethnicity = race
Brah read a bit. Ethnicity is way more than skin colour and it's a complex social phenomena. Besides, identification and apartenance are not the same as pride and they souldn't be.
>>
>>61932603
Downtown sucked dick. You have shit taste. Filtered.
>>
File: 1452250720028.jpg (3 KB, 125x113) Image search: [Google]
1452250720028.jpg
3 KB, 125x113
>>61932634
for a pop song downtown is great u pleb
>>
>>61932647
Literally 10 times worse than Thrift Shop and Can't Hold Us
>>
>>61932532

THIS
>>
>>61932603
Kill yourself. No one likes you. No one will ever love you. You have terrible taste in music.
>>
>>61932674
that's no way to speak to your tripgod superiors
>>
>I'M SORRY FOR BEING WHITE!!!!
>I'M SORRY FOR BEING MALE!!!!!

Fuck no, he had to work just as hard as everyone else to get to where he's at.
>>
>>61928825
BECAUSE YOUR RACE IS DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE FOR WHO YOU ARE AND THE SOCIETY YOU LIVE IN, THOUSANDS OF STRUGGLE AND WAR
YOU'RE RIGHT, YOU HAD NO CONTROL OVER IT, BUT YOU'RE PARENTS DID AND SO DID THEIRS AND SO ON
EVERYTHING YOU HAVE IS THANKS TO YOUR ANCESTORS, WE DON'T OWN OUR SOCIETIES, WE ARE THE CARETAKERS
NOTE THIS DOESN'T APPLY TO BLACK PRIDE, WHICH IS MOSTLY REACTIONARY
>>
good god. I'm glad I don't live in the usa or the uk
>>
>>61932657
it's better than both mate. cant hold us is a garb song
>>
>>61932724
I agree with this but the caps lock is a little much and I think if the person you said this to does respond that's all they're gonna focus on, sadly.
>>
>>61932724
If you're the same race as me I'm ashamed desu
>>
>>61932722
>defending macklemore
>>
>>61932817
Nobody cares about the third world shithole you squat in, anon.
>>
>>61927195
this dezu
>>
Fucking solid song by macklemore. I had no IDEA no IDEA he could make a song with a stronger message than Same Love.
But here it is White Privilege shocking the people with the TRUTH. White people stole the hip-hip sound from blacks like Snow from Jamaica. I'm not proud to be white anymore we always ruin shit macklemore im sorry for my colour. Excited for the next full album 10/10 best song from him in my opinion
>>
>>61927180
Make making meme arguments you fucking loser
>>
>>61927146
keep em coming
>>
Nice music discussion, faggots.
>>
The current version of Pitchfork is just as pathetic as the people in this thread who actually give a shit about race and think there's a conspiracy against non-blacks.

Both sides care way too much about something as irrelevant as race. A lot of those songs that were in the Pitchfork list are shit. A lot of them are also pretty damn good. Regardless, Pitchfork lost a lot of their critical credibility over the course of this decade by giving too many shits about things OTHER than music.

Sound, production, and atmosphere are all more important than social issues.
>>
>>61927088
is this real
how can people have so little self-awareness
success doesnt bring experience i guess
>>
>>61927088
OY VEY

ThE JEWS ARE AT IT AGAIN.
>>
>>61932532
yeezus was objectively garbage.
>>
It's just annoying that they treat poptimism like a political stance.
>>
File: 1451835299226.jpg (63 KB, 400x425) Image search: [Google]
1451835299226.jpg
63 KB, 400x425
>China invents the whole white privilege / evil white male propaganda to weaken the west
>10 years from now they wont even have to invade the USA they already won
>>
>>61927276
How is cara so based?
>>
>>61927276
Kek Poo in Loo mad as fuck
>>
>>61934574
get this meme out of here
Thread replies: 221
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.