[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What weird shit do you know about Michael Gira? >Stole a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1453393057883.jpg (16 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1453393057883.jpg
16 KB, 480x270
What weird shit do you know about Michael Gira?
>Stole a car in his teenage years
>was once addicted to speed
>probably fucked Jarboe before she was legal
>>
bomp
>>
>was once addicted to speed
Source? Curious.
>>
had the other members of Swans pee on a slip n slide and went down it face first
>>
>>61918204
this is true. i was there
>>
I watched him kill a man.
>>
>>61918305
i watched him gouge a man's eyes out for torrenting the burning world
>>
rimmed a llama on a bet
>>
i caught him stealing all the can tabs out of my recycling
>>
i dared him to take a shit right in the middle of the mess hall and he actually did it
>>
Apparently he did several hundred hits of acid before he was even a teenager?
>>
File: Gira.jpg (90 KB, 658x436) Image search: [Google]
Gira.jpg
90 KB, 658x436
He killed and fucked my wifes body, then sent a video to me translated in 4 different languages when i was at work
>>
has a complete Prince discography, every format, in pristine condition
>>
He actually completely realizes his music is shit, but he's having too much fun parading around and pretending for his edgy audience
>>
He's a big Taylor Swift fan
>>
>>61919605
Yeah i remember reading this, it was before the age of 16 i think though. Actually, maybe it was 13 or 14

Either way that's a lot of acid for someone that young.
>>
one time I told him to lay down on the floor and he actually did it, the absolute madman.
>>
>>61918035

He prefers Mike
>>
>>61918344
i've genuinely often wondered how exactly he'd respond if i walked up to him at the meetup/signing/whatnot he does after gigs and just said "i pirated your entire discography"
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.