[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's some good music for atheists? I'm sick and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: 1450246095074.jpg (61 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1450246095074.jpg
61 KB, 1280x720
What's some good music for atheists?

I'm sick and tired of being oppressed by artists such as Sufjan Stevens who constantly shove christian doctrine down the listener's throat.
>>
>>61906682
King of Carrot Flowers Part 2/3 is pretty atheist
>>
korn, marilyn manson, limp bizkit, nine inch nails, crazy town, death grips
>>
File: vtivk89.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
vtivk89.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
>>
File: stg.jpg (29 KB, 560x550) Image search: [Google]
stg.jpg
29 KB, 560x550
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbBWip50quk
>>
>>61906682
Most non classical music that's actually good and innovative
>>
>>61906682
>identifying yourself as atheist

kek. go be 13 somewhere else.
>>
>>61906718
Stop oppressing him this is serious
>>
>>61906718
identifying as an atheist is pretty autistic, atheism as non theism is a completely reasonable conclusion lots of people in the modern world come too.
>>
>>61906682
Sufjan's music advocates the gay agenda, not the church you idiot
>>
>>61906777
They are increasingly the same thing.
>>
>>61906748
>completely reasonable conclusion

what you're thinking about is being non-religious, not an atheist. non-religious person looks at religions as at any other social and political phenomena/movements, because that's what religions are.

atheists just swap other religions for what's basically yet another religion with its own rituals - atheism. it's appealing because it lets you say plain childish "f-fuck u mom!" and feel that you're backed by some big and important ideas.
>>
>>61906892
please tell us what universal rituals atheists follow
>>
>>61906912
Arguing with christians of facebook and posting it on reddit obviously
>>
>>61906892
every non theist is an atheist, you might be thinking of the amazing atheist or something or any of those youtube atheists who's entire identity is based around athiesm. Most atheists are simply everyone who's non religious
>>
>>61906912
1. telling EVERYONE that you're an atheist
2. letting EVERYONE know how atheist you are
3. masturbating regularly to your status of euphoric and enlightened gentleman who DOESN'T believe in phony gods unlike those unenlightened masses that believe in phony gods, HA!

These alone are as universal as it gets.
>>
>>61906932
I'm an atheist and I don't do these things, nor was I privy to the fact that these are "universal rituals." Stop being a retard.

What you're actually thinking of are the teenage atheists on reddit. Skeptics outside of that subreddit are embarrassed by that community.

You see, you've done the same thing a lot of anons do. People made fun of reddit atheists comparing them to le fedora man, so you've grown to dislike a philosophical position based on nothing but shitty memes. You are a thoughtless retard and you should consider suicide.
>>
>>61906961
see
>>61906983
>>
>>61906961
Atheists are technically right though, at least their contempt towards organized religion, which for the most part is brainwash nonesense. The only problem is they're too materialistic, and can't even entertain the idea of any other forces existing out there
>>
There's this band called The Beetlez, they have this song called Imagine i think you might like
>>
>>61906991
They're skeptics, in other words atheists tend to not believe in things that no evidence exists for.In the same way that you reject big foot because of an absence of evidence, atheists reject "other forces,"
>>
The Nihilists are pretty good
>>
This might be off topic but I just heard a fucking gorilla outside my window and I'm fucking freaked out
>>
>>61906991
there is no big other you fool, spirituality is a spook. material reality is the only truth. your personality and emotions are false constructs. you have no free will.
>>
>>61906941
>>61906983
>>61906989
>every non theist is an atheist

Correct. But you can't deny that the term "atheist" is nowadays so tarnished by the crowd of fedora shits residing on reddit and youtube it basically became as obnoxious and annoying as all those fags who use it to describe themselves.

That's why I prefer to just go with "non-religious". If you're not anything remotely close to a fedora-wearing caricature of a sane, classic atheist, then you shouldn't have any problem with that and defending them is the last thing you'd be doing right now.
>>
>>61907166
I wouldn't say I'd defend actual autists who are like that, but the whole meme get's used more as an ad hominem than it has anything to do with reality. The whole image of what a fedora neckbeard is, has gotten so bloated and ridiculous, I never meet anyone who fits all these stereotypes
>>
Bad religion is an obvious choice.
>>
File: 1448528828245.jpg (24 KB, 331x334) Image search: [Google]
1448528828245.jpg
24 KB, 331x334
>>61907129
>>
Leftöver Crack
Choking Victim
Slayer
Bad Religion (intelligent atheism)
>>
>>61906682
you're some lazy ass nigga.
Stop consuming what /mu tells you to, try to dind music according to your taste yourself, not that hard
>>
Tool
>>
>>61907166
Non religious could also be someone who believes in spirits and shit but not an official religion and I would never want to be associated with that
>>
while we're on the topic, try hip-hop if you're a satanist
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.