[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your favourite post-pinkerton Weezer song?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: ewbaite.jpg (78 KB, 608x608) Image search: [Google]
ewbaite.jpg
78 KB, 608x608
>u can't control me no more cleo-pah-tuh-rah
>>
Dreamin'
>>
hash pipe
>>
>Adios rock band that we loved the most
I cried a lil bit
>>
Photograph
>>
>>61906336
Pork & Beans or Bundt Jamb
>>
Beverly Hills
>>
>>61907413
fuck you
>>
I'm blowin my staaaaaaaaaaaaack
>>
>>61907413
you just HAD to post that, didn't you?

Also, foolish father
>>
There's a few acceptable choices, but if you post anything that isn't from EWBAITE you're objectively a retard
>>
>>61907413
meme it, Gener
>>
>>61907640
That album is the drizzling shits tho
>>
>>61907668
You are drizzling shits
>>
>>61907668
what is this even meant to be

if you add 'the' in front of shit it becomes good

if you pluralize it and make it drizzling... uh? is this good or bad?
>>
ITT: deulsional weezerfags that still think this band made something worthwile after their debut
>>
What's your fav from the 3 new tracks?
Mine's "Do you wanna get high?"
>>
either i was made for you or do you wanna get high
>>
>>61907787
supreme taste senpai. i'd add "lover in the snow" too
>>
>>61906336
one of these three from maladroit. Death and Destruction, Keep Fishin or Burndt Jamb
>>
File: riverz.jpg (154 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
riverz.jpg
154 KB, 640x480
WhuooooooOOOAAAHH WUH WUH WHOAAHH WUH WUH WHOAAAAA WUH WU WHOUHHHH
>>
>>61906336
>Futurescope Trilogy
>Foolish Father
>Do You Wanna get High
>Greatest Man Who Ever Lived (Variations)
>Angel and the One
>>
ONE GOOD ALBUM

ONE
>>
>>61906336
>memories
>island in the sun
>pork & beans
>>
DO YOU WANNA GET HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGH
>>
Foolish Father. I didn't know my dad, so that song hits pretty close.
>>
>>61906336
Weezer was never good. their only talent consists of pandering to slimy beta males
>>
>>61907640
EWBAITE was a contrived piece of shit
>>
Brundt Jamb is an underrated classic
>>
>>61913079
Burndt* sorry
>>
"Memories," probably. Good hook.
>>
>>61906336
>Do You Wanna Get High
>King Of The World
>I've Had It Up To Here
>American Gigilo
>The Greatest Man That Ever Lived
>Troublemaker
>Photograph
>Futurescope Trilogy
>Go Away
>Da Vinci
>Heart Songs

So many great tracks. Shitty ones too, but hey, no one's making me listen to those.
>>
My mom is seeing Weezer with Panic at the Disco at summerfest, she has heard about five weezer songs and has no idea what they've done for the last fifteen years, but she pretends like she's an enormous Weezer fan (she does the same fucking thing with David Bowie since he died).
She wants me to go with her, are they still alright live? Surely they can't play any of the garbage they've put out without knowing it's bad.
>>
its all bad
>>
>>61910395
I second this
Dope Nose is pretty good
>>
Da Vinci, probably
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.