[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /mu/ sing at karaoke night? I was just at buffalo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7
File: spongeman.jpg (105 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
spongeman.jpg
105 KB, 1440x1080
What does /mu/ sing at karaoke night?

I was just at buffalo wild wings with some friends and they sang meme music (Bring Me To Life by Evanesence). It was funny but i was wondering what you guys would sing?
>>
>listening to music with lyrics
>>
Crazy Bitch by Buckcherry
Every karaoke night goes fucking nuts when that song comes on.
>>
I've made $100 doing The Outfield - Your Love
there's some serious cash to be made in karaoke
>>
18 and Life by Skid Row
>>
Something cheesy or funny because i can't sing and i do karaoke only when i'ma bsolutely piss drunk so might as well fail hard if i'm going to fail anyway
>>
Date Rape by Sublime
>>
File: image.png (655 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
655 KB, 1334x750
blackbird by the beatles because they are GOAT
>>
IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES
>>
>>61905666
nice trips. that the song we were thinking about but we didnt want to weird people out
>>
>>61905402
With Arms Wide Open and I Don't Mind The Pain are my go-tos.
>>
>>61905402
gonna start singing Starman
>>
Race With Devil on Spanish Highway
>>
>>61905402
definitely Space Oddity
>>
Dance the Night Away by the Mavericks or I Don't Want To Set The World On Fire by The Ink Spots are the two I always go for
>>
Paranoid Android and a fuckton of other radiohead songs (including 1 or 2 from Kid A) are available at my local karaoke place so yeah
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
I've got the voice for it so why not
>>
IIIIIIII! LOVE YOU JEEEESUSSSS CHRIIIIST!
>>
the smiths would be fun

but I'd probably just pick something bad to goof off with
>>
Wonderwall-ish

>>61905596
also good
>>
File: HEY NOW.jpg (41 KB, 500x389) Image search: [Google]
HEY NOW.jpg
41 KB, 500x389
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (33 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
33 KB, 1280x720
>>61905402
Evenessence- bring me to life
>>
File: 1428098690344.gif (2 MB, 425x481) Image search: [Google]
1428098690344.gif
2 MB, 425x481
Hey there delilah
>>
I unashamedly go to asian karaoke places and pick a selection of whatever Kyary Pamyu Pamyu songs they have and sing them
>>
File: image.gif (41 KB, 266x264) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
41 KB, 266x264
Anything by the Bee Gees.
>stayin alive
>how deep is your love

Everytime I do them the whole place loves it.
>>
>>61908541
steely dan kicks ass for karaoke too
>>
The last and only time I've only went to a karaoke bar I sung once in a life time by Talking Heads.

My friends weren't drunk and they all said they were impressed.

>mfw
>>
RAINING BLOOD
>>
>>61905402
Mr bungle - squeeze me macaroni
>>
>>61908931
it only counts if you did the dance moves too

>>61905402
valerie by the zutons/amy winehouse
superstition by stevie wonder
hair metal bullshit like pour some sugar on me
basically ya gotta do fun normie songs so you don't just sound like some douche who thinks it's x factor, but at the same time sing something that's vaguely impressive
>>
The Litanies Of Satan By Diamanda Galas
>>
FAST N BULBOUS
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.