[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
COMMERCIAL TRUCKS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: img-chvrches_133544620940.jpg (164 KB, 1280x775) Image search: [Google]
img-chvrches_133544620940.jpg
164 KB, 1280x775
>snotty, clueless rich bitch with a shit voice backed by two textbook nu-male cucks making milquetoast disposable synthpop dreck

does a worse band exist?
>>
>>61903316
>milquetoast
Damn man, you just reminded me of my childhood
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEnMb4m9lu0
>>
Dream Theatre
Emerson, Lake, and Palmer
Best Coast
>>
>>61903336
>Emerson, Lake, and Palmer
anon with the shitty opinion
>>
>>61903336
>Best Coast

definitely a contender
>>
>>61903316
That Ian guy looks like he JUST fucked his shit up
>>
>>61903316
>nu-male
>cucks
>milquetoast
>dreck

So many memes in such a short funpost
>>
>nu-male cucks

I want /pol/ to leave
>>
>>61903744
you know what they say, go big or go home
>>
meh
>>
>>61903316
i swear chvrches are just a repackaged synth version of paramore
>>
>>61903764

I find it funny how misused it is.

But I remember this is 4chan, so meh.
>>
>The band splits up
>Lavren continues with synthpop
>Iain and Martin realize that without the face of the band they'll fade into obscurity
>Iain and Martin group together to form a legendary experimental electronic duo
>They gain a following
>Lavren loses support after putting out another drab album
>Iain and Martin offer her to come back to their band but only if they become their fucktoy
>They release photos of Lavren's pale body on the internet
>Brandon dies of autistic orgasm
OOOHHHHHH MAKE IT HAPPEN BOYS
>>
chavurches can suck my dick
>>
>>61905150
you forgot to add where she marries brandon
>>
File: John-Petrucci.jpg (245 KB, 510x485) Image search: [Google]
John-Petrucci.jpg
245 KB, 510x485
>>61903336
While prog is a very self-serving genre and being self-serving isn't inherently bad, Dream Theater represent the worst of a genre already filled with self-indulgent expressionism. Dream Theater are not as fun as Gentle Giant or Genesis, are not as good songwriters as Pink Floyd or Porcupine Tree, nor as adventurous as Can or King Crimson. The only thing this prog band really has going for them is their technical exhibitionism and histrionics. However, much like Rush, this is merely a front to hide just how ordinary and uninspired their music is much. While the members of Dream Theater are more than capable of playing, the ability to play something worthwhile is a trait that is lost on the group. And it is this that makes Dream Theater experienced, yet so amateur.
>>
>>61903316
>nu-male cucks
is this the reverse SJW version of 'internalized misogyny'?
>>
>>61903316
>does a worse band exist?

no
>>
File: 1443884165318.jpg (462 KB, 1050x1080) Image search: [Google]
1443884165318.jpg
462 KB, 1050x1080
>implying this doesn't describe half the posters ITT
>>
>>61908010
>brianna wu

damn why'd you have to go and remind me of that person's existence
i can barely keep myself from throwing up in my mouth whenever i think of that bizarre and nightmarish creature
>>
>>61908010
>"I HATE WHEN MEN DONT DO WHAT I WANT :(((("
how does it feel to be as pathetic as the feminists
>>
>>61908132
>YOU HAVE OPINIONS. THIS OTHER GROUP OF PEOPLE ALSO HAS OPINIONS. THAT MEANS YOU'RE JUST LIKE THEM!!!
how does it feel to be fucking stupid?
>>
>>61908190
you dont understand. the people who use the term 'nu male' hate men who dont act like them, just like the people (feminists) who use 'internalized misogyny' hate women who dont act like them.
>>
>>61908132
Calm down bro, the shops open soon and you can get all the beard oil and Rogaine you need. It's going to be okay.
>>
>>61908241
see >>61908239
>>
>>61908239
That is really flawed logic and opens the door to all kinds of bullshit. Does hating Nazis because they hate people make me "just as bad as them"? Also nobody is interested in policing "nu males" actions, it's just a way of poking fun at a common trope you see with guys nowadays, it is literally only funny because it's true.
>>
>>61906615
Awake is a killer album.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.