[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I went and. Smoke around I'd say four to LSD. Holy shit.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: 39.png (81 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
39.png
81 KB, 1680x1050
I went and. Smoke around I'd say four to LSD. Holy shit.
>>
U r dead?
>>
>>61900822
you too
>>
Why do I hate Pink Floyd so much.
I even tried listening to it on LSD and it was even worse.
>>
SOme. Thracians all I can say More off? Shit in icecream
>>
File: 1452121881041s.jpg (9 KB, 250x240) Image search: [Google]
1452121881041s.jpg
9 KB, 250x240
I think that better not perhaps it would fun though not having effects might more safer better healthy
>>
420 niger
>>
File: cosmic_slop.jpg (200 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
cosmic_slop.jpg
200 KB, 1024x1024
IDK there's much more interesting things to listen to on acid, I think.
>>
DUDE
>>
>>61901540
WEED
>>
That's right.
>>
good thread
>>
How does one get LSD? Ive always wanted to try it but all my friends just sell and smoke weed. Weed is boring.

I assumed id be able to find it easily in Los Angeles.
>>
>>61902041
try craigslist
>>
I feel like I understand what he's talking about
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (70 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
70 KB, 500x500
>>61900968
listen to their earlier stuff. it's more fun and psychedelic and less "wake up sheeple"
>>
>>61902399
F ~ U
C ~ K
Y ~ O
U
>>
>>61902313
>getting robbed or arrested by cops

That's a terrible idea.
>>
>>61902041

If your friends sell weed then they probably know someone that sells other drugs.

If that fails, I'm pretty sure they have a silk road alternative that you can easily access.
>>
>>61902041
Festival. jambands, psych rock, or psytrance scene. hang out by your tent and somebody will come by with some trade. or around the festival center listen for anybody mumbling "doses" under their breath. Thats the signal. They whisper it so cops can't hear, or something.

do your research and know what to look for obviously, but in my experience any small blotter is legit. it may be 1P-LSD or AL-LAD but those are very near analogues that are equally safe and effective as LSD-25. what you want to avoid are 25x-nbome and DOxx chemicals, which are active in the 500mcg range and up, so will be sold on much larger thicker blotter than LSD which is active in the 100 mcg range.

this has worked for me for years and is the only way I know of to get acid although some of my friends have gotten it over deepweb or from their coke dealers, I find buying at festivals to be ideal. of course it helps that I like jambands so I am going to the festivals anyway, its not really worth the ticket price just to score drugs if you're not interested in any of the music.
>>
>>61902505
calm down son. I like both, but I know some people can be turned off by that stuff
>>
anyone else find this album depressing?

i remember listening to it high because it is the dude weedlmao album but it just brought me down
>>
>>61902806
Not really man. Kinda introspective. The wall was a lot more depressing than this.
>>
>>61902806
yeah. it's a really bad drug album, I don't get how it got a reputation as one
>>
>>61902545
enjoy sobriety
>>
ive had DXM trips way more intense than the acid trip ive went on
>>
>>61902399
The mono version is even better.

DSOTM sucks! Always has sucked, sucks now, and always will suck! In fact, any post Obscured by Clouds Pink Floyd sucks!
>>
>>61903387
You have a terrible opinion that is poorly supported
>>
Trip to this
https://youtu.be/VdMM-CrPNxg
>>
>>61902399
>"wake up sheeple"
Yeah, that's pretty much what bugs me about Pink Floyd. Simple ideas presented as deep.
>>
>>61903570
Yeah, because Any Colour You Like is so simple...
>>
>>61903570
Regardless of Pink Floyd's quality as music, simple ideas can be deep.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.