[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you guys like just make a "David Bowie General"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: bowie_1.jpg (51 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
bowie_1.jpg
51 KB, 480x480
Can you guys like just make a "David Bowie General" or something?
Its really annoying saying thousands of threads every second.... ok?
>>
>>61885637
jack off for Bowie
>>
>>61885637
Fuck you, I won't do what you tell me!
>>
>>61885637

That's two threads today complaining about Bowie threads, just ignore them.
>>
The Bowie threads actually contain music discussion, unlike 90% of threads on this board. Would you rather have another thread about Lauren or Fantano? Good job posting another Bowie thread, by the way.
>>
the fun thing about bowie is that his career expanded at least 70 years and he has done so many different styles, and his music can be dug through to find lots of hidden messages, he puts a lot of other musicians to shame, he will be studied for decades
>>
>>61885692
you guys pass my filters...
>>61885706
>ah bowie's benis is big xDDD
I hate Fantono threads too. & at least some lauren threads are funny.
>>61885712
he just copy/try to adapt to the style of the decade. He was literally a hack. A conformist.
>>
>>61885803
Station to Station
Come on dude
At least remember that before calling him a hack
>>
>>61885712
>at least 70 years
He wasn't even 70 when he died. Is there a field recording of him in his mother's stomach out there, or something?
>>
>>61885712
go away fanboy
>>
>>61885840
bowie started music from a very early age, he was forming bands when he was a kid, he used to be called davy jones, also he died at 69
here he is and his band the king bees.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNNfqh-iJXs
>>
>>61885876
And that song wasn't released 70 years ago. Can you count?
>>
>>61885927
Bowie travelled back in time
>>
ok..
>>
Just as soon as there is only ONE hip hop thread at any given time.

KPOP, classical, jazz, bleep, noise and metal all manage it.
>>
>>61886362
there is a hip hop general you stupid piece of shit
>>
>>61886370
and always 10+ other hip hop threads.
>>
>>61885637
/MEME SCHOOL/
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.