[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>this one will suck too hold me, bros.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: DT-The-Astonishing.jpg (158 KB, 1035x1035) Image search: [Google]
DT-The-Astonishing.jpg
158 KB, 1035x1035
>this one will suck too

hold me, bros.
>>
>>61885028
All their stuff sucked get over yourself
>>
>>61885028
They all will and have.
>>
>>61885028
From what I've listened to, it will suck in terms of mixing (the fucking drums, man), but it will probably be good in every other aspect

Except for the lyrics

>dystopian cliche at its peak

So, it will kind of suck, yeah
>>
When is it released? And is there a leak B)
>>
>>61885028
How have you not grown out of Dream Theater yet
>>
>>61885041
>what is home
>what is a change of seasons
>what is hell's kitchen
> what is stream of consciousness
>what is the dance of eternity

I know it's cool to hate DT here but c'mon, it has great stuff

>>61885076
the 29th
and not yet
>>
>>61885085
how have you not grown out of /mu/ contrarianship yet and form your own taste
>>
>>61885100
How is disliking Dream Theater contrarian?
>>
>>61885182
because, and you know this, /mu/ hates what most love
>>
Early Dream Theater was pretty great prog. metal.

The two tracks they released for this album were pretty good imo, it's shaping up to be the bands return to form.
>>
>>61885100
Dream Theater are literally the worst band of which I've sat and listened through an album
>>
>>61885041
Metropolis part 2 was GOAT imo
>>
How can u listen to albums wit such corni artwork ive never been into DT but damn what are those
>>
>>61885206
I'd lower my expectations. It's not gonna be bad, but... it's not gonna be great
>>61885211
alright man
>>61885219
it's fucking shit, I know
>>
>>61885219
DT always had shitty cover except for Awake, SFAM, SDOIT and Train of Thought.
>>
>>61885085
Is it actually easier to open a thread and take a shit in it than to hide it? I always though it was the opposite but I keep seeing people do this so I'm not sure anymore.
>>
>>61885233
>It's not gonna be bad, but... it's not gonna be great

I expect it to be good, or at least "alright". The tracks they released reminded me of Images and Words a lot
>>
Just reminding you all - that story and concept is, basically, Petrucci's wet dream on 2112. The Gift of Music sounds soooo corny
>>
>>61885260
the two songs are great. truly great, but there are 34 of them and after the self-titled album I don't know anymore

but whatever they make it's gonna be at least interesting
>>
>Length: 2:10:18
Fucking why.
>>
>>61885028
I liked both TGoM and MoB but holy fucking fuck that fantasy concept hurts.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.