[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wow a clenched fist. such a powerful image. so punk.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: wow a clenched fist.jpg (33 KB, 319x319) Image search: [Google]
wow a clenched fist.jpg
33 KB, 319x319
wow a clenched fist. such a powerful image. so punk.
>>
Is this the shiba inu school of criticism?
>>
>>61835317
>8.0 no BNM

pan of the century
>>
shit band t b h
>>
>>61835340
>>61835317
confirmed for not adoring life
>>
>>61835340
this. such inoffensive, boring punk music. only known because they are le girls.
>>
>statist livestock try to criticise the last time anyone has tried to oppose capitalist globalism
I love millenials, a generation of trained parrots
>>
>>61835403
Do shut up you stupid old fuck, it's not like any generation is any different. I suppose you at least resisted saying sheeple, proves you're serious in your criticism.
>>
>>61835403
you can hardly blame people for being cynical about ideas which demonstrably do not work

most people are quite aware there are issues with capitalism, knowing that is not the same as having the answers to those issues though
>>
>>61835462
he kind of implied it with "livestock" senpai
>>
>>61835473
There are easy answers to the problems of capitalism. Removing fiat currency and installing a gold standard would already be a huge fix but greedy grabblers don't want to lose their ill gotten gains and weak statists don't want to do anything but collect their electronic numbers at the end of the month

>>61835486
Livestock actually means something unlike sheeple. It means you have a purpose, to be used by those who raise you. You'll comply because they feed and house you. However, livestock never comprehends the end game when they are led to the slaughterhouse, and finally only resist just then when it's too late
>>
>>61835524
I bet you don't have a job and no money because of "muh capitalism"
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.