[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
go to your local record store and ask for this record by name
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 525x525) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 525x525
go to your local record store and ask for this record by name as loud as possible
i dont care if you buy it just ask for it
>>
hilarious joke
>>
"yeah, it's right over there"
"o-oh okay th-thanks"
>>
guaranteed no one would even fucking blink
>>
>>61833739
14 year old edgelord detected.
>>
>>61833768
albini said that
>>
>>61833776
He was a 14 year old edgelord too
>>
>>61833776
I love a lot of his music but albini was (and still is at times) a 14 year old edgelord
>>
>>61833739
i doubt they would react at all, based on prior experience, they'd just type it into the computer and let me know how many copies they have or if they have it at any of their other stores. atomizer is better
>>
>>61833807
>atomizer is better
save for a few songs
saf is a better album
>>
>buying music when you can download it for free
haha what
>>
>>61833925
theft =/= free
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 300x186) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 300x186
>>61833932
you fuck say what
>>
>>61833932
>theft
who goes without a digital file when I get a copy of it?
>>
>>61833739
>implying there aren't worse titled albums for this "prank"
>>
>>61834074
We really need to widen the definition of theft to fit the 21st century and so edgelords like this can't justify getting music that costs money, for free
>>
>>61833756
this
>>
>>61835447
not to mention they would probably know the album so they wouldn't be very shocked
>>
File: cover.jpg (153 KB, 1072x1072) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
153 KB, 1072x1072
Go into the store and ask quietly for this album then smile. Bonus points if you have a bag with lotion and tissues you just bought from another store.
>>
>>61836375
We really need to change intellectual property laws to fit the 21st century and so that Jews like you can't claim downloading a digital file is theft.
>>
>>61838369
It's not the fucking physical CD that costs money, it's what's on it.
Just take the same concept but amp up the price, take Pro Tools for example, will cost you about $600, the actual box and CD is what, a dollar or two to press up? The software is what costs money.
By your logic, it would not be OK to go into the store and take a box of Pro Tools, but it's ok to pirate it?
Please justify it
>>
>>61838295
I bet they don't even know this album
>>
My local record store just got a copy of this a few days ago. I might go pick that up
>>
File: LAFF.png (199 KB, 376x302) Image search: [Google]
LAFF.png
199 KB, 376x302
>>61838295
>>61839204
>album
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.