[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
POLL: Do you still use Last.fm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
Please participate. I want to know. Only answer if you still use Last.fm or if you used to and no longer do.

http://strawpoll.me/6572187
>>
Following the forced Beta, I'm just wondering how many have stuck around.
>>
>>61829980
I voted yes but to elaborate: I only use it to help remember which bands i recently found and for 5x5 threads.
>>
yes, the site's not ruined it's just incredibly empty and their staff are possibly the slowest ever at reintroducing/adding new stuff
>>
>>61829980
I like to see and share my music history, so yes
>>
yeah i mean i still scrobble everything but like i don't post or get recs from there anymore
>>
>>61829980
Yes still using it. They are slowly returning back the old features, too bad the damage has been done
>>
>>61829980
I do. I'm starting to get used to it. I still use it for keeping track of whatever I'm listening. It's been that way since I joined since I have no friends there.
>>
File: 1412029774802.gif (2 MB, 194x293) Image search: [Google]
1412029774802.gif
2 MB, 194x293
http://www.last.fm/user/C4dn3
>>
yeah, but they're fucking dumb for rolling out the updated version of the site without getting everything ready first

scrobbling is priceless
>>
this poll will be biased because i looked bcuz the last fm logo. youd have to post a neutral pic. this thread will catch the eye of last fm users
>>
I will use it forever
>>
>>61829980
>/mu/
>a good representative of the general population

I see what you're trying to do. It's pretty cool people still use it, but I'm pretty sure this site dying a slow death.
>>
I still use it

http://www.last.fm/user/firsthammer
>>
File: graph.png (9 KB, 340x150) Image search: [Google]
graph.png
9 KB, 340x150
>>61832123
hell be fine
>>
Are the new updates any good? I'm thinking about making a new account and starting fresh.
>>
I still scrobble my listens on to it, at least that functionality hasn't been lost (yet)
>>
>>61832753
it's not as bad as the diehard last.fm users would have you believe now that they've restored most basic functionalities but it's still missing a large deal of stuff
>>
I do, but nowhere near as much as I used to. I keep it around just to see if it's going to return somewhat to old form at any point. What doesn't make sense to me is people actually just starting to use the site as of a few months ago. Why? What did it possibly have to offer them?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.