[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts? >diggin it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: youngprayer.jpg (302 KB, 1440x1440) Image search: [Google]
youngprayer.jpg
302 KB, 1440x1440
Thoughts?

>diggin it
>>
>>61827168
great
>>
Only great Panda album. One of my faves ever
>>
>>61827184
how retarded are you? it's good but is only superior to his other albums in concept and nothing else
>>
>>61827214
ok, uncalled for. anyway, i don't even give a shit about "le cancer dad," musically it's really smart and interesting, it's like a white kid's personal take on religious chant, using instruments, and i think it works spectacularly well, and i think the rest of his stuff is fairly boring watered-down-anco-like pop, i don't see why i'm not entitled to a logical and heavily considered opinion, but you can just listen to person pitch and say "le 10/10 so much better than le boring slow folk."

in short, fuck you.
>>
>>61827296
haha, I'm not a person pitch memer

tomboy and grim reaper are both his best albums
>>
>>61827168
is it a girl or a guy
>>
>>61827296
i like his other work but i agree with you. he really does have an emotive and beautiful voice, and it's frustrating to me that he overloads it with reverb all the time instead of letting it shine like he does here.
>>
File: 1451186630177.png (629 KB, 599x385) Image search: [Google]
1451186630177.png
629 KB, 599x385
>>61827323

oh, my bad
>>
>>61827381
you're damn right
>>
>>61827168
>I WILL HAVE SONS AND DAUGHTERS
Do you guise clap along the song?
>>
Person Pitch is the only Panda Bear album worth listening to, and possibly the only AnCo-related album worth listening to.
>>
>>61827168
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.