[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Discuss
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: MMME.jpg (67 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
MMME.jpg
67 KB, 640x640
Discuss
>>
i can listen to bowie and motörhead now without paying though
>>
>>61798549
>posting three of the biggest SELLING current artists

thats a funny way to make your point
>>
this thread is retarded
>>
justin beiber more like justin BEAVER
>>
>>61798549
Whoever made that image is retarded
>>
I don't understand. Paying for music kills artists?
>>
>>61798593
Not OP, but I'm sure their argument is something more like; the people with taste are likely to know how to get it for free, so now idiots and plebs are over represented in sales.
>>
>>61798599
Bugatti Beaber
>>
>>61798593
>>61798632
Are you dumb? It's trying to say that the only people who pay for music anymore are bottom feeding poptards so we're over saturated with the shit.
>>
op is right

stay may freeloading lefties
>>
>>61798549

Fuck off Gene Simmons
>>
>>61798549
so money kills?
>>
is that a horse?
>>
>hating on kanye
he's one of the only mainstream artists that isn't shit
>>
>tfw like all 5 of them

idk lol
>>
>>61798675
no u
>>
>>61798549
>le this generation of music sucks i wish i was born in the 80's XDD
>>
>so you get this

What? I don't have to pay attention to any of these people if I don't want to. What a stupid image.
>>
File: Walter-pissed.jpg (68 KB, 485x486) Image search: [Google]
Walter-pissed.jpg
68 KB, 485x486
>>61798738
B...but he's an asshole thus his music is bad? Right?

In all seriousness when did this backward ass way of thinking become so widespread. What does the likability of an artist have anything to do with that person's music? This fucking country...
>>
>>61798549

So paying for music and downloading it for free both produce the same results: shit music
>>
>>61798809
He's an asshole AND his music is shitty.
>>
>>61798549
i get big ass black sluts? fuck yeah
>>
>>61798738
you don't have to ride his dick though he's not that great

rap music in general is strongly inferior to most genres in terms of technical range, and kanye is far inferior to kendrick lamar
>>
>>61798549

Kanye is miles better than Lemmy and Bowie. In a hundred years he will be remembered more fondly than either of them and he has already made multiple albums better than anything the other two ever made.
>>
>>61799112
Nice sweeping statement lol
>>
>>61799112
kek
>>
>>61798549
just seeing Nicki Minaj gives me the urge to beat it
>>
>>61798549
>acting like you don't like Nicki Minaj
Don't even lie f_a_m
>>
MOTORHEAD FUCKING SUCKS

IT SUCKS

HOLY SHIT
>>
>>61798549
All the people from the 20th Century underground scenes paid for their shit, and all they got was Bowie and Le Cool Dude from ace of spades.
Whoopity Fucking Doo.
>>
Wish you had posted this when bieber's album released, then you would have had your shitstorm
>>
>>61798549
Niggers and Jews have infected pretty much all of the mainstream media. You can't complain about the mainstream media being degenerate while not supporting an imminent race war in the West.

I blame it all on those hellish creatures.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.