[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we appreciate how fucking awesome DoYaThing is?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: DoYaThing.png (42 KB, 223x200) Image search: [Google]
DoYaThing.png
42 KB, 223x200
Can we appreciate how fucking awesome DoYaThing is?
>>
Yeah seriously, most underrated track in Gorillaz, Murphy's, AND Andre's discography

Extended version is magic
>>
>>61795659
Seriously, everything on this song is fucking golden
>>
>>61795570
incredible song, the 13 minute version is bliss and i will never get tired of hearing it
>>
>>61795570
Huge Gorillaz fan, never understood the hype
>>
I'M THE SHIT
>>
What? That song is terrible.
>>
>>61797000
YOU CAN'T HAVE A PIECE OF MY PIE
>>
literally one of their worst tracks
>>
>>61796586
>>61797031
>>61797082
What the fuck
>>
definitely the best gorillaz song. The production is off the wall from start to finish and Andre slaughters his verse and the extended bit. The mournful part at the end used to bother me but grew on me after a while
>>
>>61797120
pretty typical, uninspired hook followed by shitty memerap.

only the beat is somewhat redeemable and definitely not good enough to a point where I would listen to it over something else

also the name DoYaThing is so fucking stupid
>>
>>61795570
This song was made to sell shoes and could've been the last thing the gorillaz released so fuck it, it sucks.
>>
Best Gorillaz song by a landslide we we ignore Clint Eastwood. Even then, DoYaThing still wins
>>
>>61797182
>followed by shitty memerap

You listen to Gorillaz and say shit like this
>>
>>61798375
1. I never said that I 'listen' to Gorillaz like they're a favorite of mine
2. There are good Gorillaz tracks without rap
3. There are many better Gorillaz tracks that feature rap
>>
You all know this band is for children, right? They even animated cartoon characters to sell it.
>>
>>61798681
No, its not
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.