[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If one band/artist can represent everything that you hate and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: DIE.jpg (82 KB, 950x630) Image search: [Google]
DIE.jpg
82 KB, 950x630
If one band/artist can represent everything that you hate and loathe about music, who would they be?

I don't care much about pic related but they make a good example
>>
File: 1452953073359.png (420 KB, 880x590) Image search: [Google]
1452953073359.png
420 KB, 880x590
>>61792155
pic related
>>
the dismemberment plan
or maybe animal collective
or andrew jackson jihad
or perfect pussy
or pavement, maybe?

there's just so many to choose from
>>
Hopsin
>>
>>61792155
I'm friends with or know most members and only Chris (far left) is one that I'd call a dickhead.
>>
vaporwave
waves
tame impala
mac demarco
best coast
ajj
yung lean
lil b
alex g
the front bottoms
crywank
bjork
>>
File: 1451594629863.gif (431 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1451594629863.gif
431 KB, 300x300
>>61792280
>>
>>61792280
>Bjork

Why?
>>
>>61792295
cancer
>>
any vaporwave made after 2012
>>
>>61792304
because she has no talent at all and shes a huge hack
>>
>>61792155
I can't stand childish gambino, his fans, or the guy himself.
>>
File: young gay.png (203 KB, 1024x912) Image search: [Google]
young gay.png
203 KB, 1024x912
Currently, a mix between Young Thug and Yung Lean. What figures like them did to the media is what is making the world a more pathetic place at every second because of their retarded enormous fanbases that are dying while they shit green. I don't usually stop to watch TV but the other day I was staring at MTV and they were using retarded ass vaporwave animations of little 3D model islands with a pastel pink background and badly modeled little human figures and heads that look like masks and all that vaporwave bullshit as background animation to some interview. Everytime I see a bitch say she likes rap she says she loves artists such as Yung Lean, Spooky Black, Suicide boyz, Lil B and shit, the only decent name of their lists is literally fucking Tyler the Creator. There is some kind of bizarre shoving of poorly written, lazily performed and never redeemable rap going on, which you can blame on both trap music and fusions of lazy swedish white boy rap with vaporwave. BUT it is not completely horrible. I believe hip hop is seeing a prime like no other before, with every idiot sucking at it's dick as if there was no tomorrow, the same faggots who were burning CD's and vinyls of rap and every non-rock shit back in the times Sam Kinison could get his dick to get an erection. Hip Hop is the most heard genre on the world according to spotify, and there are shit tons of trends going on, like the industrial rap bandwagon we saw years ago, the trap music trend, the boom bap revivalism and everything, more than obviously, retarded little shits with no talent would want to hop on the back of the whole thing as well.
>>
>>61792280
>/mu/
>>
File: no_trend_too_many_humans.jpg (127 KB, 640x623) Image search: [Google]
no_trend_too_many_humans.jpg
127 KB, 640x623
eh idk i dont hate bands for "what they stand for", and there isnt too much in music i could say im principially bothered by either. pic related would probably be the closest though. just fuckn look at that title, or the lolsoironic name. yeah and the music is p damn lame. figures they would hate me, too, so it checks out
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.