[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: /mu/ makes music one note at a time.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3
File: blank music sheet.gif (2 KB, 290x400) Image search: [Google]
blank music sheet.gif
2 KB, 290x400
ITT: /mu/ makes music one note at a time.
>>
G G
>>
clef i:
clef ii:
clef iii: middle g
clef iv: middle f
>>
>>61789978
E# G G Em C7
>>
>>61789978
Are we doing all four clefs? Top to bottom: G Bb Dd Fb.
>>
clef i:
clef ii:
clef iii: middle g
clef iv: middle f

but a second time
>>
>>61790140
bottom to top, my bad.
>>
f16
>>
A duck quacking
>>
G L A S S B R E A K S
L
A
S
S

B
R
E
A
K
S
>>
>>61789978
b17
>>
gm7 arpeggiated
>>
four Cs
>>
A++
>>
kick snare kick snare
>>
Bb, A, Ab, G. Quadruple forte.
>>
The first measure of Debussy's Claire de Lune
>>
>>61789978
where the fuck did monday go
>>
"Hey" from Pixies - Hey
>>
THERE'S MORE THINGS IN LIFE. LIKE GETTING YOUR DICK RODE ALL FUCKING NIGHT
>>
John Cale's hiss from The Black Angel's Death Song
>>
Axl Rose asking for reggae
>>
Don't worry about me, I've got a bed.
I've got a Christmas tree inside my head.
>>
TEN
NINE
EIGHT
SEVEN
TRIPLE SIX
FIVE
FORKED TONGUE
>>
A B C D A D C D D# F#
>>
4 pryda snares @~138 bpm
>>
Hey guys. Anthony Fantano here, the internet's busiest music nerd Sample
>>
not quite my tempo-sample twice
>>
I'll tell you about punk rock: punk rock is a word used by dilettantes and, uh... and, uh... heartless manipulators, about music... that takes up the energies, and the bodies, and the hearts and the souls and the time and the minds, of young men, who give what they have to it, and give everything they have to it. And it's a... it's a term that's based on contempt; it's a term that's based on fashion, style, elitism, satanism, and, everything that's rotten about rock 'n' roll. I don't know Johnny Rotten.. but I'm sure, I'm sure he puts as much blood and sweat into what he does as Sigmund Freud did. You see, what, what sounds to you like a big load of trashy old noise... is in fact... the brilliant music of a genius... myself.
>>
but im not a rapper
>>
File: just.png (126 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
just.png
126 KB, 217x320
J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J-J in increasing pitch and speed and then a 3 note break. JUST. drop the bass
>>
>>61791588
Stop that shit.
>>
rip thread i guess
>>
4 bars of static
>>
AT THE TOP OF BARRINGER HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLL
>>
first 50 merzbows albums in alphabetical order
>>
Most of these chords just sound like they're meant to sound disgusting on purpose ironically, and half of the requests aren't even notes.

Crowdsound is reddit tier but at least they came up with an actual song that's listenable.
https://crowdsound.net/
>>
>>61789978
C#9/F
>>
Whats the point if OP is a cuck who won't make it into song
>>
File: 1452833513150.png (1 MB, 10000x10000) Image search: [Google]
1452833513150.png
1 MB, 10000x10000
B B C B B C B B C
>>
FLEX YOUR MUSCLES
>>
This town (ahhh-ah) is feelin' like a ghost town
>>
Just cuck m-
>>
BY THE TIME I GOT TO NEW YORK!
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.