[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If the Manic Street Preachers had wrapped up their career with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
If the Manic Street Preachers had wrapped up their career with The Holy Bible and Everything Must Go, would they be more highly regarded on /mu/?
>>
>>61779408
It's likely, especially if they'd also dropped Journal for Plague Lovers too and then stopped at their peak.
I am enjoying the sounds from Futurology actually but some of the stuff released in the past 18 years is utter tripe.
>>
>>61779664
Yeah or if they came back just for Journal that would have been pretty excellent. It's a shame they had to sully their legacy with so much mediocrity in between all the great stuff.
>>
>it's
>>
>>61779408
Fucking awful band
>>
>>61781176
honestly triggers me
>>
Never got the hype with this band. Gave them a try and the music just isn't that good. I get they were going for this dirty yet sophisticated sound, but it doesn't work for me.
>>
>>61779408
Journal for Plague Lovers was late in their career and it's amazing so no thanks.
>>
>>61781211
youre missing out on three of the best albums of the 90s
>>
>>61781211
Explain to me how the The Holy Bible, Everything Must Go and Journal for Plague Lovers are fucking awful. The rest is mostly uninspired britpop/alt rock, but I'd love to hear your opinions on why they're shit.
>>
File: Richeyedwards1.jpg (36 KB, 259x400) Image search: [Google]
Richeyedwards1.jpg
36 KB, 259x400
Edgelord or depressed genius?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.