[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New LSD and the Search for God Thoughts? Just hit track 2 and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: a2860647016_10.jpg (118 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
a2860647016_10.jpg
118 KB, 700x700
New LSD and the Search for God

Thoughts? Just hit track 2 and I am thus far enjoying it.
>>
>>61766453
ohmygod I thought they died
>>
Holy shit! Where I can listen to it?
>>
>>61766530
https://lsdandthesearchforgod.bandcamp.com/album/heaven-is-a-place
>>
>>61766570
Thank you.
>>
File: ^__^.gif (148 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
^__^.gif
148 KB, 340x340
They needed 9 years for a 20 minute EP. Guess we'll hear the LP 2030.

But I love it.
>mfw Heaven
>>
>>61766453
It's great. Elizabeth is probably the best track they've ever done.
>>
>>61766961
honestly, i prefer this over over the self titled.

>>61766971
I wouldn't disagree with that
>>
>>61767016
>honestly, i prefer this over over the self titled.
It's far more diverse than the s/t. The songs on the s/t were predictable as shit. Still a lot of fun though. The songwriting here is much better imo.
>>
Man the vocals on track 2 are kinda cringe.
>>
:)
>>
Don't like the production on Heaven and I Don't Think We Should Take It Slow. The rest of the tracks are fantastic, though. That jam towards the end of Without You is legit. Like an injection of color on a grey canvas.
>>
>>61769119
Cassette version when?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.