[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/mu/ when did you grow out of your David Bowie phase?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: David Bowie.jpg (6 KB, 177x250) Image search: [Google]
David Bowie.jpg
6 KB, 177x250
/mu/ when did you grow out of your David Bowie phase?
>>
17 for me
>>
Never.
Because Bowie is great and you are just a contrarian
>>

LATE i know
>>
I've never had a Bowie phase (thank god)
>>
When he died. I didn't want to be associated with all the tryhard fuckwads that are acting like Bowie's biggest fans and are so depressed and crying over his death when they've only heard Space Oddity, Let's Dance, Changes and Life on Mars.
>>
Unlike you plebs, I never had a Bowie phase nor will I ever. Aquatic punk and snoozecore are the only genres I listen to.
>>
>>61757249
Never post on my board again or I'll fucking kill you.
>>
>>61757295
Oh, grow up you goofy goose!
>>
>>61757249
You listen to Coldplay and Oasis, haha i never have to take your posts seriously again.
>>
>>61757249
I hate to agree with the memefag
>>
>>61757295
You're such a silly willy!
>>
>>61757267
You sound like such an elitist faggot it's not even funny.
>>
>>61757355
>>
>>61757223
dude I'm just getting there
>>
>>61757223
meme?
>>
>>61757223
hello_fellow_kids.jpg
>>
>>61757588
This 2BeeH fAm
>>
Never had a Bowie phase. I liked him, as I do now, but I was never a fan or anything.
>>
Mine started a few days ago.
>>
>>61758891
>>61758891
This desu. I liked his music before but ever since he passed I've had much more motivation to really dive into his discography. So far my favorite albums are Outside, Scary Monsters, and Black Star.
>>
>>61757223
>starting with listens_to_nirvana_once.jpg
>>
Why is David Bowie so sexless?
>>
>>61757223
Never because Bowie sucks lol
>>61757249
You WON'T be fine
>>
>>61759146
this tripfag is Aaron, mods

please ban him
>>
I actually never gave one rat fuck about Bowie until he stared making industrial music in the mid 90s, then I started to dig him.
>>
Two years ago.
>>
What about a new Bowie meme?
Check this out
https://youtu.be/-wCLmrap83E
>>
>>61758978
this

>friends sarcastically: lol u were totally a huge fan before he died rite

no you insufferable faggots I never claimed to be and I openly said I'm exploring his music more because of his death

fuck I hate people
>>
>>61757249
Contrarian is just a word plebs with the mentality of a 12 years old like to use to dismiss people's opinions that differ from their own.
>>
Im too high on cocaine to stop loving Bowie. My cock aint a cock on a 12 inch screen.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.