[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this so hated? I mean, the lyrics aren't that good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: facts.jpg (78 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
facts.jpg
78 KB, 640x640
Why is this so hated?
I mean, the lyrics aren't that good at all but that shit has a nice flow.
>>
just listened this this and it's not very good
his voice gets all screechy and whiney sounding when trying to hit the higher notes too
>lyrics/beat main component to rap song
>both aspects aren't very good
>>
File: mario jumpman.png (197 KB, 654x461) Image search: [Google]
mario jumpman.png
197 KB, 654x461
>>61748317
its fucking jumpman
>>
>>61748317
>I mean, the lyrics aren't that good at all
you answered your own question dumbass
if anybody else release this song. on sc it would barely get 1k plays
fucking lil b flowed better on this trackhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKD2sEX3TO8
>>
complains slaves works for nike, joins adidas.
>>
>>61748512
>you answered your own question dumbass
dafuq man? It's not like everything apart from College Dropout is shit. Or is it? Since you only care about lyrics.
>>
It's worldstar tier garbage.
>>
>>61748579
Nice b8 m8
>>
trash culture
>>
>>61748701
Not bait, I love every album from Kanye except yeezus.
But then again, I can acknowledge College Dropout is the best one, lyrically-wise.
>>
>>61748579
well when lyrics are a main focus of a genre they should probably be good, eh?
>>
cause he announced his album 8 months prior to that, and this is the first official, cdq quality new song he's released since then.

like you came out of the woodworks for this shit? seriously?

i think that was his plan though, that's why everyone was so impressed by Real Friends last week despite its mediocrity.
>>
>>61748579
he spent 3m to make mbdtf. he is one of the richest musicians alive on this planet and drops songs with lyrics worse then meme yung lean
it's a trash song. he should have not released it
>>
>>61748317
Why the fuck should we care about his salty relationship with Nike. Even if you care about high fashion your money will be better spent on real designers rather than overpriced Adidas. Jumpman flow on this song is garbage and that scream was so cringe inducing.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.