[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you realize this is the best dg album
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 4
>tfw you realize this is the best dg album
>>
liking POOTIS-core
>>
>>61707743
Bootleg is probably the best song they ever wrote.
>>
>>61707765
is fucking GAY
>>
>tfw dg are too shitty
>>
Ride was always at his best when he was at his most cryptic and most overcome. Both of these energies overflow, Instrumentally this was the album were the took the most risks, but also let space and silence guide and construct the impacts. This album proved that they deserved the hype and were more than a novelty. This album is the real thing, not an imitation in any sense.
>>
>>61707802
cool post fucking nigger
>>
THIS
>>
IS
>>
>POOTIS
>POOTIS!
what did he mean by this
>>
VIOLENCE
>>
>>61707924
>DOO DOO DOOT DOODOODOOT
>>
>>61707773
It might be their most instrumentally diverse
>>
It isn't, but it is pretty great.
>>
I'm glad we can post about this band without the horrible memes.
>>
>>61708016
Thank mr skeltal
>>
3rd best actually
>>
GOVERNMENT PLATES!
ON LOCATION!
I'M A CORPORATION!
FUCK LOCATION!!
>>
>>61707891
Literally everything you said applies to NoTM, which is significantly better than GP.
>>
>>61707743
NotM>GP>JD>TMS>NLDW>ExM
>>
>>61708543
bullshit. notm is an overworked production failure. their fetish for bjorks vocals is shoehorned in on most tracks. The only redeeming singles are black quater back and say hey kid, which lyrically are maybe death grips best tracks. fuck me out is somewhat conceptually interesting along with the opening track, but the rest of the songs are complete throaways. As a whole it competes to be one of their weakest releases along with NLDW.
>>
GP>JD>ExM>TMS>NOTM>NLDW>FW>FMDC
>>
>>61708619
>Up My Sleeves
>Billy Not Really
>"throaways"
"no"
>>
>>61708643
fmdc?
>>
>>61708619
only bad track on the album is have a sad cum
fuck me out, say hey kid, black quaterback, voila & big dipper are all amazing
>>
>>61708678
>have a sad cum
>bad track
"no"
>>
>>61708649
I said up my sleeves was interesting conceptually. Billy not really is somewhat stronger instumentally but still pretty unremarkable. Have A Sad Cum BB, Voila and the bloated mess that is Big Dipper, all of these songs are complete fucking throwaways and some of the worst death grips material.
>>
>>61707743
>tfw you realize this is overrated garbage for people who don't know what juke/footwork is
>>
>>61708649
>>61708704
who are you quoting?
>>
>>61708643
what the fuck is FMDC faggot
>>
>>61708731
I'm quoting >>61708619 and >>61708678.
>>
>>61708724
Are you in the right thread?
>>
>>61708403
Shitty lyrics
>>
>>61708593
Funny, my list is exactly reversed.

Wanna fight, faggot?
>>
>>61708743
I thought their first EP was called full moon death classic, but its actually self titled. Calm down son.
>>
>>61708777
i mean its a sample song, but i guess your right trips fag
why don't you go read the lyrics to billy not really and give us some insight
>>
>>61708793
literally
>reads slaughterhouse 5 once
>>
>>61708785
you gettin me all worked up lookin at my discography like i missed one....i mean they have a shit ton of singles. like their first first EP live from death valley and their adultswim track, and true vulture, the other fashion week leaks....don't make me think i missed one, i listen to this shit like its cocaine and my ears are tony montana's nose
>>
>>61708811
i dont read faggot
>>
>>61708832
i understand that feel
>>
>>61708619
Björk's vocals are there to give the songs some consistency. NotM is probably the best production DG has ever done, GP being either close 2nd or tied with NotM at 1st place.

Also the themes of NotM combined with JD as it's complete polar opposite only add to the greatness of the album.
>>
>>61708779
Not really, I don't interact with plebs.
>>
No Love Deep Web is objectively their best album
>>
andy > stefan > zach > liz > bjork > nick reinhart > julian imsdahl > mexican girl >rob pattinson

bp > notm > jd > tms > exm > iabgatl > gp > nldw > ep > fashion week > lfdv

desu
>>
>>61707743
That's not Niggas On The Moon
>>
>>61709040
nice
>>
thoughts on the leaked bottomless pit lyrics?
>>
>>61707743
I agree.
>>
>>61709083
thanks man
>>
>>61709096
What?
>>
>>61709160
>IT WONT LIT
>IN DA BOTTOMLESS PIT
>YEH I WRITE ALL MY SHIT
>NO BBPOLTERGIEST B.T.S. WHO BE WRITIN SOME BITS

>YEAH MY PITS BOTTOMLESS
>WAS ON DA NIGHT CLUB "SOUGHT HIM" LIST
>TO ALL THE ANGRY LADIES SHUT THE FUCK UP MISSUS OR MISS

>I'M SISYPHUS
>MY BOULDER IS YO LADY'S ASS
>FILLIN IT WIT JIZZ
>DAMN BOY YO BITCH HAS GOT NO CLASS

>IM ON DEEP WEBS
>LOOKIN FOR CUTIES TO GET MY ROX OFF
>DEN I HERE DA FEDS
>GET A MINIGUN AND BLAST EM RIGHT OFF

>YEAH I GOT HOES
>AND BITCHBOY YOU SHOULD FUCKIN KNOW
>WHEN I SAY HOES
>BETTA KNOW YO BITCH BE WUNNA DOSE

stefan really stepped up his game
>>
Does anyone even like this band anymore?
>>
>>61708619
>NotM is failure
>NLDW is bad

Holy kek, and i thought shit taste on this board couldn't get any worse
>>
Big Dipper is groovin as fuck
>>
>>61708888
Nice quads. I agree there was a thematic consistency with NOTM's production, consistantly shitty thematic production that is. NOTM and JD aren't polar opposites they are to completely unrelated works that do not fit together as an album. Death Grips only insists that they comprise a double album to allude to some over all concept that isnt there, annoy their fans with a cheap layer of speculative hype, or trick causual listeners into thinking they are hearing a massive creative effort when really both disks are full of filler.
>>
>tfw can barely listen to death grips any more without being reminded about their fucking shitty faggot fanbase
>>
>>61709557
What tracks do you consider fillers on TPTB?
>>
>>61710129
So you listen to bands only to get internet-cred for liking cool bands and completely disregard the music? Not listening to music because you don't like the band's fanbase is one of the plebbiest thing you could do
>>
>>61710186
shut the fuck up nerd
>>
side a contains all of the handful of death grips songs i enjoy
>>
>>61709040
>iabgatl

not death grips
>>
>>61710316
You are literally proving my point
>>
>>61710382
fuck off nerd
>>
>>61710337
actually i like the title track and closer too so extend that to the whole album. it's a good album.
>>
>>61710129
>yeah fuck those faggots their not like me at all, im one of the cool dg fans
>>
File: 1452501163682.jpg (33 KB, 268x265) Image search: [Google]
1452501163682.jpg
33 KB, 268x265
>>61710432
Not the anon you`re replying to.
Im offended.
>>
>>61710167
Have a Sad Cum BB, Voila, Big Dipper, Turned Off, Beyond Alive, and Centuries of Damn are all shitty filler tracks.
>>
>>61710489
>Big Dipper
>Turned Off
>Centuries of Damn
>filler
I feel bad for you. Those are fucking amazing.
>>
>>61707743
First three tracks are really good, the rest I don't care for at all
>>
>>61708619
LOL
>>
>>61708593
this

they're all good though and none of them have any "filler"
>>
>>61707743
I love the imagery, minimalist yet very inspiring.
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.