[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/mu/ what is your honest opinion on Nirvana. Are they really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
/mu/ what is your honest opinion on Nirvana. Are they really a band for teens. if so why? I think they were pretty good for what that's worth
>>
>>61679188
They were objectively one of the greatest bands of all time, and the only reason /mu/ hates them is because they're contrarian hipsters.
>>
They were a good band that appeals to teens, so the insecure autistic teens pretend they were bad because they think that means they're growing up.
>>
Kurt had a god tier rock voice
>>
the songs are so goddam simple but so good

there is nothing else like it
>>
My favorite band desu
>>
>>61679188
Kurt was an SJW faggot. He breathes into the microphone like a person with severe lung cancer and only a month to live.
>>
They're OK.
>>
>>61679188
I have lots of great memories of listening to them with friends in jr. high school, I had a crush on a girl and we would go to the beach and the amusement park, but she had an identical twin and I was so afraid that I couldn't tell them apart I didn't want to ask the wrong one out.
I was pumping gas when Kurt died and it really meant nothing to me at the time.
Now I still listen to the unplugged album but that's about it.
>>
great fucking band. i get the negativity towards them...I GUESS, but you can't deny that their simplicity is their greatest aspect.
>>
>>61679432
>and the only reason /mu/ hates them

>>61679444
>>61679451
>>61679508
>>61679544
>>61679552
>>61679732
>>
>>61679188
I'd rather listen to Neil Young, but Nirvana is good too.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.