[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Westboro Baptist Church plans a protest at Bowie's funeral
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2
File: FUCKING.png (507 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
FUCKING.png
507 KB, 720x1280
This is truly unacceptable. Should we do something?
>>
>>61671033
>/mu/
>doing anything
>>
Fuck off back to reddit. WBC is based as fuck, it's an honor to have them protest your funeral.
>>
Aren't those guys like only one family being edgy?
>>
Westboro Baptist Church practice a religion of peace like Islam

It's 2016. I mean, come on already! Get out of here, bigot.
>>
>>61671121

They're a bunch of lawyers using religion as an excuse to incite violence. They do these things with the express intention of provoking someone into attacking their group so they can sue.
>>
>>61671033
>rape
>some slut who fucked everyone famous and loved every minute of it
Where were the parents?
>>
>>61671169
Man, i love the judicial system
>>
Truly absolute madmen
Shit like this is all that makes me smile
>>
>>61671169
Seriously? I thought they were literally absolute madmen. Huh.
>>
>>61671254
no. they're actually Democrats, Fred Phelps was a civil rights lawyer back in the day
>>
>>61671272
And inciting violence or something isn't illegal, you can't ban these guys?
>>
>>61671059
I don't care who they are, but the fact tgat they're PROTESTING the funeral of a globally loved and respected artist who changed the lives of so many people just because of some teenage slut who had sex with him a long fucking time ago is a bit retarded. Plus, what legendary musician with a huge groupie following hasn't?
>>
Brian Wilson married a sixteen year old.

Jimmy Page fucked the chick Bowie fucked too.

The girl liked it. Wanted it, and wouldnt change a thing.

It was the 70's everyone was doing coke, and it eas all about 'free love'. It was a different time.
>>
>>61671033
Nah, David Bowie would be okay with it. He was always the proverbial outcast.
>>
>>61671033
I care more about rapefugees
>>
>>61671417
Yeah I agree with you on that, they should be protesting because David Bowie was a Fag and God Hates Him.
>>
>Brian Wilson married a sixteen year old.
That's legal.
>>
>WBC
lmfao they're a living meme who cares
>>
Get Lori Maddox invited to the funeral (if she isn't already) so she can stage a counter-protest with a sign that reads:
"YES I WAS 13"
"YES I ENJOYED IT"
>>
>>61671504
this, let them exist. it bothers me more that people actually bring them up
>>
>>61671503
I thought we were talking about morality here.

If we are talking legality, all your favorite artists (at least the guilty ones) should be locked up for their drug use.

Morality isn't so black and white.

Legality is, however.

>>61671594
That wouldnt do anything, people would think she doesnt know what she is talking about or that she is brainwashed or something.
>>
>>61671033
Honestly I feel like Bowie wouldn't give a shit if he were around to see this. He'd probably find it funny having a bunch of crazies pissed off at him.
>>
>>61671033
Will his funeral be held in the US or UK?
>>
File: 1446064263439.jpg (15 KB, 272x254) Image search: [Google]
1446064263439.jpg
15 KB, 272x254
>>61671435

I agree that it wasn't rape

but spewing apologist shit like this:

>It was the 70's everyone was doing coke, and it eas all about 'free love'. It was a different time

is fucking dumb as fuck. That's the same defense these black comedians throw out in defense of Crosby. And it's obvious horseshit.
>>
>>61671744
England, obviously. All American christian morons must fuck off.
>>
Isn't Fred Phelps a pedo?
>>
>>61671392
Nope, they take advantage of every "well TECHNICALLY it's not illegal..." thing there is.
They're not the ones starting the violence.
>>
>>61671033
WBC are scared of a few rednecks so they send women and children to do their shit for them
http://www.veoh.com/m/watch.php?v=v19993306TCqJ2MET
Im pretty sure if they sent men to protest, some would be dead. WV doesn't take shit like this likely
>>
>>61671880
>Crosby
Do you mean Cosby or did Bing Crosby have some scandals I didn't know about?

If it is Cosby, there is a difference between drugging a girl and raping her unconscious body and some young thing asking you to plow her to the moon
>>
>>61672231
Bing Crosby used to beat his meat in front of elementary schools
>>
>>61671033
David Bowie "rapes" an underage girl. Isn't that the Labyrinth plot?
>>
>>61672231
I mean to type Cosby. Yes, there is a difference between his allocations and Bowies. What I'm talking about is the "it was a different time defense", which is complete utter bullshit.
>>
Is this what the next week and a half is going to be about all day? Great

Hopefully he she's lying and admits it.

Also they could be referring to the chick who sued him accusing him of raping her, but he was cleared of all charges on that.
>>
>>61671272
this is the most retarded form of democracy ive ever seen

there's corrupt
unjustified
questionable
uninformed
and just downright retarded
>>
>>61671033
>problematic
Day by day, the racist, homophobes and feminists are getting more and more like.

>>61671169
Has that ever payed off?

>>61671059
>based
That's a snappy way to spell "racist homophobic fucktards".
>>
>>61672533
They literally can't have anything without turning it into something offensive.
>>
>>61671059
>based

Fuck off and listen to Lil B or whatever-the-fuck somewhere out of earshot of all other people, you Supreme wearing shitstain.
>>
>>61672711
This.
>>
>>61671744

if its in the UK they're shit out of luck, aren't they banned from entering the country?
>>
>>61671880
So, ok it was wrong-wrong-wrong.

What are we going to do now? Bowie will be dead forever, so what's the hurry? Why didn't they care one week ago?
>>
>>61671996
If that's the case they won't even be allowed in the country since the UK banned them from entering.
>>
>>61672801
Banned from lots of countries. They're all talk and no action.
>>
>>61671033
>do something
this isn't that sort of board
also what the hell would we do really? just counter a shitstorm with more shit?
also also, what the hell are THEY going to do WBC is in the US, Bowie's funeral is in the UK, it's not like they will even physically fucking be there, they will probably just be shouting angry things and holding signs that say mean things about bowie in random parks.
>>
>>61672936
They never do shit. They threatened the same thing with Robin Williams and never went through with it because he was gay in Bird Cage.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.