[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are you doing to celebrate Bowies death? >sitting in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: hqdefault.jpg (27 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
27 KB, 480x360
What are you doing to celebrate Bowies death?

>sitting in home theater with my dog next to me
>watching live concert from 2005
>have lights in room set to flash red and blue in sync with his music
>Korn with red bull

Good night sweet prince.
>>
>>61666738
Listen to all his albums again, watch another documentary, watch some music videos of his

then cry a bit
>>
>>61666738
Listen to all his albums again, watch another documentary, watch some music videos of his

then cry a bit
>>

then cry a bit
>>
>>61666738

>tfw there aren't IDs in /mu/

then cry a bit
>>
>>61666738
>celebrate
>death
>>
Saying to myself "Well that sucks, he was a significant figure in pop music. Oh well, time to get on with life then."
>>
>>61666738
gonna listen to ziggy stardust on the drive home, then dust off the vinyls and play those, then maybe join /mu/radio later tonight

so much music royalty in the past 12 months

BB, Natalie, Scott, Lem, and now Bowie
>>
might watch pic related later.

I listened to Lodger and Outside since they're the Bowie albums I have that I've listened to the least.
>>
>>61667056
also thinking about watching some labirynth
>>

then cry a bit
>>
I watched Labyrinth with my mom.

and I'll listen to his discography and watch some more of his movies over the next few days.
>>
File: 1435102622550s.jpg (7 KB, 250x215) Image search: [Google]
1435102622550s.jpg
7 KB, 250x215
Masterbated in the shower to The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders From Mars.

He will be missed.
>>
Celebrated the release of Blackstar the whole weekend with listening through my whole Bowie vinyl collection.

Woke up this morning and heard the news and didn't believe it. Was in shock but needed to go to work. When I got back I cried half an hour and watched this >>61667130

Watching some german concert from 1996 wiith a pretty based setlist (I digged the version of Lust for Life in it) Here is the full concert
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tH1H_UYWVMs

Cried again like a bitch when Under Pressure was performed
>>
Listening to a recording of his 2003 Cologne show where he played Low in full.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.