[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OK Bowie died so what. At least he left his legacy : a good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Justin the newt Bowie.jpg (41 KB, 615x410) Image search: [Google]
Justin the newt Bowie.jpg
41 KB, 615x410
OK Bowie died so what.

At least he left his legacy : a good album and his successor.

The new Bowie of its time is already here.

Let's take care of him.
>>
hell be fine
>>
>>61653078
st vincent is the next bowie
>>
>>61654837
nicki minaj is
>>
File: 800px-Psynth2.png (17 KB, 379x213) Image search: [Google]
800px-Psynth2.png
17 KB, 379x213
>>61654837
>>
I can understand his popularity to an extent, same with One Direction and all these shitty pop groups but is something ever going to give?
I believe Rap is in it's 80's glam-metalesque era where everything is fake and mass produced so I'm just wondering WHEN are we going to get the new and real.
>>
>>61654837
I'm fine with that
>>
>>61654837
makes sense
>>
>>61653078
Yep, we reap what we sow. He's the bowie this generation deserves. Also a nuclear bomb
>>
>>61654837
she's yet to make her Ziggy Stardust though
>>
>him
>>
>>61658041
She released 4 great albums plus one just good collaboration album so far. She has the potential to be a music legend. Her next album will be quite decisive.
>>
Wish we could just grieve for somebody without a bunch of memesters, contrarians and edgelords crawling out of their holes.
>>
>>61653078
Looks like Grimes in this pic. She'll be the next Bowie.
>>
File: dhn3xMQ.png (41 KB, 735x305) Image search: [Google]
dhn3xMQ.png
41 KB, 735x305
>>61654837
what did she mean by this?
>>
Tonetta was the next Bowie, but he went mad
>>
>>61658609
no means no, you sexist pig
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.