[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was he a talentless hack? (srs question)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: david-bowie-success-anxiety.jpg (57 KB, 425x317) Image search: [Google]
david-bowie-success-anxiety.jpg
57 KB, 425x317
Was he a talentless hack? (srs question)
>>
H-HOW DARE YOU ANON?!?!?
>>
Eh, I really like Low.
>>
he was a paedophile
>>
Probably, I mean I never heard one of his songs until now because its being played on the /tv/ sticky

Its pretty bad
>>
>>61648376
How do u pronouce that word. Its important
>>
>>61648463
pay-doh-file
>>
>>61648257
never
>>
No. People who listen to space oddity and feel nothing are just the worst.
>>
>>61648759
>space oddity

PLEB
>>
>>61649146
grow up, seriously, its lame what you are doing
>>
>>61648257
No, he was very talented.
>>
>>61648257
talented but overrated
>>
>>61650522
.....but you're a pleb.
>>
>>61648759
go back to your main board please
>>
>>61648257
he was gay no joke bisexual
>>
>>61648257
He could read and write music.

He was a multi instrumentalist.

He produced two of his albums entirely on his own.

He is credited with inventing the punk aesthetic (you can find bbc news reports that refer to him as "the first punk")

He pushed the sonic boundaries of pop music, and altered the larger palette of musical offerings tremendously.
>>
>>61650777
what's your main board familia?

I'll say /mlp/ or some gay shit
>>
>>61650617
this desu, but I'm genuinely sad tho
>>
>>61648257
His music will be remembered
I personally really enjoy it, most of his art I don't but there are a few gems, even amongst his hits
>>
>>61650820
It's /mu/, cunt.
>>
Absolutely.

The definition of a meme musician.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.