[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Morrissey will never die
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: idonteatflesh.png (374 KB, 457x503) Image search: [Google]
idonteatflesh.png
374 KB, 457x503
He doesn't eat flesh. Cancer? I don't think so.

Morrissey is very healthy and likely won't die in your life time so no worries.

carnivores btfo
>>
>>61645463
Good thread.
>>
>>61645463
hell be fine
>>
not crying for bowie. would cry for morrissey. so it is good this thread exists thank you.
>>
>>61646077

Same. Some anon's would probably go into a depression if he ever died.

I'm happy he takes such good care of his body.
>>
>>61645463
>Morrissey will never die

That's not a good thing.
>>
>>61645463
doesnt he have cancer tho?
thats why he stopped touring 2 years ago
he canceled his shows a day before he came here. fucking bitch
>>
>tfw Morrissey broke down into tears singing "Asleep" live about a year ago
>tfw he's had cancer for almost 2 years

He knows it's going to happen some day.
>>
Would cry if he'll die
>>
bowie actively fought racism while morrissey is a racist so i kind of want morrissey to drop dead already to be honest famo
>>
>>61646347
>>61646363

This is news to me :(

>>61646549
Someone is racist therefore deserves death?
and source for that anon?
>>
>>61646549
>Morrissey is a racist

Why do people think this? What would Morrissey get out of being a racist?
>>
>>61646681
dont worry lad he'll be fine
>>
>>61646681
http://www.theguardian.com/music/2010/sep/03/morrissey-china-subspecies-racism
http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/morrissey-i-nearly-voted-for-ukip-i-like-nigel-farage-a-great-deal-8446651.html
http://pitchfork.com/news/39954-morrissey-in-racism-trouble-once-again/
http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/morrisseys-15-most-outrageous-quotes-20130306

it's more of an annoyance to see so many people really praise him when he just comes off just as a cock to me, but maybe it's just because i'm an asian immigrant idk
>>
Anyone ever watch the interview when Morrissey described someone catching a fish and how loud the fish screams and how he couldn't imagine doing that to another being.
>>
File: soundsfinetome.png (38 KB, 643x564) Image search: [Google]
soundsfinetome.png
38 KB, 643x564
>>61646894
>>
>>61646894
You can enjoy someones shit and still hate the person
>>
1997: Morrissey bashes Madonna again. "Madonna reinforces everything absurd and offensive. Desperate womanhood. Madonna is closer to organized prostitution than anything else."

Holy shit does Morrissey have it right. I wonder if he's said anything about Miley Cyrus.
>>
So help me god if you take another life /mu/
>>
>>61646894
He's being deliberately vitriolic. He sees anyone that murders animals en masse as a 'subspecies'.

He doesn't actually believe what he says.
>>
>>61647183
I agree if anyone is offended they are taking it too literal but I would be extremely offended if it was my country he said that too.

no doubt it is insensitive, but consider the source/his beliefs.
>>
Morrissey is a contrarian fag

Morrissey reveals series of cancer treatments: 'If I die, then I die'

http://gu.com/p/428xy?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Copy_to_clipboard
>>
>>61647183
so he doesn't actually like ukip? cause that's a relief then. he's made so many sketchy comments about immigrants multiple times, i was starting to think he was just kind of ignorant of the plights of other races.
>>
WHY DO PEOPLE RIDE HIS DICK WHEN MARR WAS LIKE 90% OF THE BAND?
>>
Yeah but the thing is that no one will care when he dies
>>
>>61647524
>implying we all wouldn't suck Marr's dick as well
>implying we don't love him just as much

>>61647528
LOL
>>
>>61645463
Non meat eaters get cancer too. I don't care what your magical thinking tells you is true.
>>
File: 2134124.jpg (49 KB, 623x130) Image search: [Google]
2134124.jpg
49 KB, 623x130
Yeah, he's the picture of good health
>>
>>61647425
Well, he absolutely deplored Margret Thatcher, and was one of the major spokespeople against her, so I doubt he'd align himself with anyone too far right.

Morrissey is a strange case. On one hand, he has stated and understandably so that he feels that people should stay in the their own countries, but on the other hand, he literally has a long about being sympathetic to a refugee of sorts, and wanting to be kind and be friends to them.
>>
>>61647766
He tours too much, anon and he's aging, those are perfectly fine to have and actually increase his immune system.

He has come back from all of that.
>>
>>61646894
My family are taiwanese immigrants moz is right
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.