[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Music is in a post-Christmas doldrums. New Kanye was the high
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Schroeder.jpg (27 KB, 357x286) Image search: [Google]
Schroeder.jpg
27 KB, 357x286
Music is in a post-Christmas doldrums. New Kanye was the high point lately. I'm no looking forward to Radiohead's album purely because of all the posting here to expect. I am glad for Lady Gaga's return. Mostly listening to classic albums. Will there be any surprises?
>>
Ever since the 70's, music has always been better in the first half of the decade. I don't expect that to change for the 2010's.
>>
>>61634517
I have a theory that because we can't pronounce our decade very well, the noughties, the tens, there isn't a definition between times. Maybe this will change for the 20's and 30's?
>>
>>61634289
>New Kanye was the high point lately
oh just fuck off
>>
I haven't listened to music in months, unless you count whatever is playing in stores when grocery shopping etc.

I still post here all day everyday
>>
there will be at least one surprise
>>
>>61635088
Do you know something we don't?
>>
>>61634838
How's life going? How's the wife and kids? Tell me about them so that I may live vicariously through your posts
>>
Looking forward to the new Strokes LP
>>
I'm hype for that Chris and his jazz guitar
>>
mm hmmm
>>
yes sir
>>
>>61634289

Bowie was interesting but I'm still listening to Christmas Will Break Your Heart more than any 2016 song.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.