[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are the beatles worth getting into?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
are the beatles worth getting into?
>>
Yes and I think even if you don't end up liking them, it's good to be familiar with their work if you're someone who's seriously interested in music.
>>
File: OldBootsNewDirt.jpg (247 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
OldBootsNewDirt.jpg
247 KB, 600x600
>>61618934
yea man but they arent crucial to understanding music. they didnt change the game ENTIRELY like pic related but they made their mark i guess
>>
I think they're really good. If you like poppy songwriting they're pretty much one of the best bands around. If you don't you might not find much you're interested in.
>>
>>61619248
This guy is actually worst. Your post made me look him up and its kind of inspirational how much I can't stand him.
>>
>>61619248
Exactly
>>61619302
Dude fuck you you're either tone deph or a sociopath good luck with that
>>
Just try Revolver. If you like Revolver listen to Rubber Soul, Sgt. Pepper, Magical Mystery Tour, The White Album, and Abbey Road, and if you like those try the rest of their discog
>>
>>61620916
R u me?
>>
>>61619238
I agree with the sentiment.
>>
>>61619248
Jason Aldean > The Buttholes
>>
>>61618934
Their music is so ubiquitous that you're probably already familiar with some of it. The first album of theirs I got into was Sgt. Pepper when I was 14 and I've always really enjoyed all of the music on that one. I like Magical Mystery Tour better though. And technically Abbey Road is probably their best album.
>>
yeah they're pretty enjoyable
>>
File: The next Beatles.png (679 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
The next Beatles.png
679 KB, 960x540
>>61618934
Yes
>>
>>61619238
why? what reason is there?
>>
>>61619248
>/mu/ in charge of memes
>>
>>61621698
because they've influenced more or less all guitar-infused music since
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.