[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My friends and I are going to drop acid tomorrow night and I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 807561379_e6771a7c8e_b.jpg (646 KB, 1024x695) Image search: [Google]
807561379_e6771a7c8e_b.jpg
646 KB, 1024x695
My friends and I are going to drop acid tomorrow night and I was wondering if you guys had any suggestions on what to listen to? If you guys want to share any of your experiences with psychedelics feel free to share here as well.
>>
if you aren't sharing I don't give a shit
>>
>>61595259
do your drugs and fucking shutup about it faggot
>>
Oblivian Access
>>
You'll know what you want to listen to during the trip. Preping a list in advance is a disaster
>>
Early stuff from The Residents
>>
>>61595360
I usually abandon my planned list during the trip, anyway
>>
>>61595259
Is it your first time doing acid? You don't need to listen to music that way. Is it real acid or research chemicals? Do you even know the difference?
>>
>>61595259
Literally anything you would normally enjoy listening to. In a way all music is psychedelic
>>
Hamburger Lady
>>
File: I_have_a_special_plan.jpg (66 KB, 595x600) Image search: [Google]
I_have_a_special_plan.jpg
66 KB, 595x600
this should be really mellow
>>
File: 1520592.jpg (17 KB, 280x280) Image search: [Google]
1520592.jpg
17 KB, 280x280
>>
passenger of shit
>>
>>61596238
This, basically. You might be listening to trippy music and stuff and thinking trippy things, but all in all your endorphins will be bursting the most when you listen to your favorite songs.

If you end up around a computer though, check out this video. I know, I know, kind of an overrated band, but the video is amazing -- https://vimeo.com/53520224
>>
>>61596282
Actually, TG in general is great while tripping.
>>
It depends on what you want in your trip.

You can go for the typical trip stuff:

AnCo - MPP
Shpongle - Tales Of The Inexpressible
Beatles - Magical Mystery Tour

that kinda stuff.

Maybe you like your trips because they may take you to new places. For this I highly recommend trying stuff you may be new to.

Amon Duul II - Yeti
Charles Mingus - The Black Saint And The Sinner Lady
Captain Beefheart - Trout Mask Replica
Miles Davis - Bitches Brew
Baroque pop and Baroque art music

basically albums that are very nuanced because they often have a lot going on at the same time

Or maybe you like it Cathartic. Had this crazy ass moment when I was tripping hard on some good stuff (I took four tabs the rest took like half it was that good). Put on Frankie Teardrop by Suicide and had a really weird moment. So I haven't cried since I was 10 so for about 12 years or so I haven't gotten the release crying often gives you. I didn't cry; but instead it was like I was drowning in a sea of my tears. Ended up feeling that same cathartic release that one does from crying.

Though the thing is you honestly wouldn't know which of this type of stuff you're in the mood for so instead of having a set list of things to listen to, just have music ready and play whatever you want to by that point instead of having a strict list of music you HAVE to play. Listen to >>61595360, and keep the music suggested in the topic as possibilities not certainties for your trip.
>>
>>61596321
DONT DO IT OP DONT FUCKING DO IT YOU WILL DIE ESPECIALLY IF ITS RESEARCH CHEMICALS INSTEAD OF REAL ACID
but seriously most acid isn't even acid
>>
>>61596396
Lol, true.

If your blotter tastes metallica, congratulations, you've just taken 25i-NBoMe.
>>
>>61596424
thats not necessarily true. Acid blotters can also have a metallic taste, but most "acid" just isn't as advertised, and you can EASILY tell the difference
>>
>>61596464
>you can EASILY telly the difference
when you tripping that is
>>
D U D E
U
D
E
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.