[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LIL UGLY MANE BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEWru_PBRoc
>>
>>61561296
if anything this is proof the album is good desu fampai
>>
>school shooters hate hip hop
Not surprising
>>
>>61561583
isn't big bald bitch shawn kemp?
>>
>>61561296
Fantano here, thanks for marketing me again, I'd be nowhere without yall
>>
>album slams critics who attempt to pigeonhole them
>critics get their feelings hurt

what's new

also he described the album as "le edgy" "teenage poetry" "cliché", he's confirmed for barely even listening to this album, what a tard

clichéd? the artists name is literally LIL UGLY MANE and his first album was called MISTA THUG ISOLATION i mean come on, i heard jokes that americans don't understand sarcasm/irony and this just proves it
>>
>>61561296
This makes me mad. Not because I care about the melons opinion, but because now this album's gonna be dismissed cause of it.
>>
>>61561706
>implying it wasn't going to be dismissed anyway since it was a Bandcamp release that dropped over the holidays and LUM's fanbase is all neckbeard shut-ins
>>
>>61561706
>>61561728
LUM is /mu/'s baby, it'll be fawned over on this site at least
>>
>>61561780
some hype beast are getting on it, luckily the noise is keeping most of them off it
>>
the thread continues..
>>61554786

do you even have anything new to add?
>>
can someone explain to me how this album is good? fantano was completely right.
>>
based fantano, now i don't have to listen to this shit album anymore even though i really enjoyed it
>>
>>61562313
underrated post
>>
>>61561296
JEW RU?
>>
someone posted this in the other thread, but I'm willing to bet LUM paid melon to do this
>>
>>61561296
lol who the fuck watches fantano anymore?
>>
>>61561655
First album wasn't Mista Thug Isolation, you're just a /mu/ memer babby
>>
>>61561655
>his first album was called MISTA THUG ISOLATION
no that was Playaz Circle
>>
>>61562485
it's the first cohesive album, he released a mixtape before that and an album of "old shit" which clearly isn't intended to be taken as a proper release

in that case, his first mixtape was called Playaz Circle: Pre-Meditation (The First Prophecy) Preview Mixtape (Real Murder Posse Underground Version)

do you not see the irony?

at all???
>>
>>61562485
>>61562564
his Playaz Circle release is really good tho btw
>>
>JEW
>ru

yes family
>>
>>61562432
probably to stir shit up. if I hated the attention I was getting, I would just release every album under a different name. if people discover all of them theres a chance they would make fun of those other "artists" claiming that theyre just biting my style or that they do it better but i wouldn't comment. getting
panned is working in his favor right now if being an underdog or some shit is part of the appeal.
there's so many ways to handle it if you just want to fade away.
>>
I fucking hate all the repetitive lyrics more than anything

>I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING

>GRAVE WITHIN A GRAVE WITHIN A GRAVE WITHIN A GRAVE WITHIN A GRAVE WITHIN A GRAVE WITHIN A GRAVE WITHIN A GRAVE

>FELL APART AND TOOK MY MIND WITH ME [...] FELL APART AND TOOK MY MIND WITH ME [...] FELL APART AND TOOK MY MIND WITH ME [...] FELL APART AND TOOK MY MIND WITH ME [...]

>FUNNY HOW THE HOURS STRETCH, MELT AWAY MY EMPATHY FUNNY HOW THE HOURS STRETCH, MELT AWAY MY EMPATHY FUNNY HOW THE HOURS STRETCH, MELT AWAY MY EMPATHY FUNNY HOW THE HOURS STRETCH, MELT AWAY MY EMPATHY

>WHAT'S IT ALL MEAN WHAT'S HE SAYING WHEN HE SAYS IT WHAT'S THE UNDERLYING TOPIC WHAT'S THE MOTIVE IN THE MESSAGE WHAT'S IT ALL MEAN WHAT'S HE SAYING WHEN HE SAYS IT WHAT'S THE UNDERLYING TOPIC WHAT'S THE MOTIVE IN THE MESSAGE WHAT'S IT ALL MEAN WHAT'S HE SAYING WHEN HE SAYS IT WHAT'S THE UNDERLYING TOPIC WHAT'S THE MOTIVE IN THE MESSAGE WHAT'S IT ALL MEAN WHAT'S HE SAYING WHEN HE SAYS IT WHAT'S THE UNDERLYING TOPIC WHAT'S THE MOTIVE IN THE MESSAGE WHAT'S IT ALL MEAN WHAT'S HE SAYING WHEN HE SAYS IT WHAT'S THE UNDERLYING TOPIC WHAT'S THE MOTIVE IN THE MESSAGE
>>
>>61561296
>aka the southside tickler
>nobody callssss hiimm thaattttt

lol fantanos funny guy :)
>>
File: 1390279985270.gif (493 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1390279985270.gif
493 KB, 500x281
Slugs is my fucking jam
>>
>>61562432
He's poor as shit he has no money to pay anyone. wtf is wrong with u
>>
File: fandingo.png (9 KB, 384x81) Image search: [Google]
fandingo.png
9 KB, 384x81
>>
>>61564502
maybe he asked him nicely..
>>
>>61561655
>first album was called MISTA THUG ISOLATION
why are non-Americans so dumb
>>
This review made me finally listen to a LUM album. He reminds me of a young Cage, except without the constant PCP smoking and mental hospital visits.
Maybe what Cage's music would've grown into if he didn't grow a vagina at some point. I liked it.
>>
>>61561655
1st album thing aside, I 100% agree with you about fantano missing the point on the "le edgy" aspect. I was very amused by the lyrics.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ARKy3ABnks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sbmo0MfLiBE

both fantastic samples
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.