[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wrote a letter to Mac Demarco praising him he replied "ok",
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (69 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
69 KB, 1280x720
I wrote a letter to Mac Demarco praising him

he replied "ok", not even with a period. Music for this feel?
>>
ok
>>
Dude's a tryhard trying very hard to maintain his "look at how hard I'm not trying" vibe. Protip: anyone with any degree of fame who still acts like that always turns out to be a douche to their fans.
>>
some mac demarco
>>
>>61549427
It's a meme you fucknugget. Mac's a great guy, I had a beer with him last year.
>>
Townes Van Zandt - Lungs
>>
>>61549437
I bet you bought it for him too, you literal cuckold.
>>
>>61549455
Not only did I buy it for him, I let him fuck my wife in front of me yah fucking faggot.
>>
>>61549533
oh that's cool then
>>
>>61549391
Ok computer
>>
cant believe people still talk about him
wish his popularity would fade so he would go back to making weird hazy jangle pop
>>
He seems funny/nice whatever, just makes shit music. He's far more famous for his persona
>>
>>61549391
pics or it didn't happen PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN pics or didn'thappenpics or it DIDN'T HAPPEN IT DIDN'T HAPPEN IT DIDN'T HAPPEN
>>
Yeah, post the letter you wrote
>>
>>61550411
"Mac not only are you an amazing guitar/keys player you are also on the cutting edge of fashion. I have gone out to my local goodwill and selected a variety of clothing to emulate your style and sprezzature. I hope you don't find this to weird, but you're easily my favorite musician."
>>
>>61550411
you might want to sing it note for note
>>
>>61550448
This isn't the full text, but I'm not interested in posting the full thing.
>>
>>61550448
kek
>>
>>61550448
He definitely found that weird. I really don't think he cares that you go to goodwill
>>
>>61551233
dude wtf, it isn't weird. I was just trying to tell him about how much I appreciate him and his music.
>>
>>61551371
if everyone says it's weird then odds are it's really fucking weird dude
>>
>>61551371
>I hope you don't find this weird
C'mon son.
>>
definitely not copie pâtes

but you can listen to nujabes
>>
>>61551371
if this is real this some top tier cringe.
>>
Mac Demarco sucks very badly
>>
>>61551430
it's obviously not real

if it was real he would've screen capped it. he just wants to make an EPIC NEW MEME LULZ XD
>>
>>61550448

>sprezzatura

He hardly looks like a carelessly handsome courtier, you stupid fuck. He looks like a bum.
>>
Mac fans are mostly annoying as fuck, the ones i know are just like OP, sending him private messages and shit all the time. I bet it gets boring to read messages that say "ay senpai i statted smoking because u cool"
>>
>>61551446
I don't want to dox macs email
>>61551474
What's it like having such a shit opinion?
>>
>>61549391
is this going to be a maymay now
>>
>>61549391
>Poorly photoshopped "falling" cigarettes
Half of them are pointing the same direction lmao
>>
>>61551516
i met my current gf at a mac demarco show.

we're all just trendy tumblr faggots trying to impress our friends, but hey atleast we're self-aware.
>>
>>61551666
cool
>>
>>61551621
You know, I dont even like his music, but I have to point out I read the article this photoshoot came from and they actually set the cigarettes up on thin plastic wires. Its not photoshop, you're just an idiot.
>>
Ok go
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.