[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm probably gonna kill myself soon. What are some great
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 159
Thread images: 36
I'm probably gonna kill myself soon. What are some great albums i should listen while i still get enjoyment from music?
>>
>>
File: chocolatestarfish.jpg (219 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
chocolatestarfish.jpg
219 KB, 1000x1000
>>
File: cover.jpg (268 KB, 600x540) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
268 KB, 600x540
>>
I'm probably going to kill myself too, The Ape of Naples has been a favorite of mine, check Coil out OP, beautiful music. There's no sympathy for people like us in this world, we're weak and defective. Sometimes others will even let us know how worthless we are, even our own families.
>>
>>61494806
Don't kill yourself. Seriously.
>>
when I fade away from ODing I'll probably have Sufjan Stevens on. Comforting stuff.

I'm not sure what type of music you're looking for though.
>>
>>61494806
Max out a few credit cards first, bro
>>
Yea don't do it...or at least travel some first
>>
File: Weezer_-_Blue_Album.png (123 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Weezer_-_Blue_Album.png
123 KB, 300x300
Weezer blue album
>>
>>61495120
Thats actually one of my favourite albums :)
>>
File: Tom_Waits_-_Rain_Dogs.png (103 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
Tom_Waits_-_Rain_Dogs.png
103 KB, 220x220
>>61494806
killing myself soon too!
>>
File: deathinjunethewallofsacrifice.jpg (875 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
deathinjunethewallofsacrifice.jpg
875 KB, 1200x1200
also planning to kms

a lot of neofolk fits the mood perfectly
>>
File: iggy pop the idiot.jpg (123 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
iggy pop the idiot.jpg
123 KB, 1000x1000
Fucking seriously?

Hang yourself to this, OP.
>>
>>61495287
who /deathinjune/ here tho?
>>
>>61495312
Being choked outside of sex is godawful. No clue why people would hang themselves. If they survive there's a huge chance of brain damage. Just OD or exit bag your way out of here.
>>
>>61494806
Death isn't the end though. If you kill yourself you may very well may end up needing to spend a long time fixing the problems yourself after you die. Life is not working right for me and a whole lot of other people but our lives in reality were made for us to overcome our issues.
>>
>>61495356
>>61495287
my niggas
>>
>>61494806
Don't kill yourself man
>>
>>61494994
seriously, don't do it. talk to someone first.
>>
File: homepage_large.d844e044.jpg (46 KB, 319x314) Image search: [Google]
homepage_large.d844e044.jpg
46 KB, 319x314
this is the album for that, but dont kill urselves guys
>>
Is Ravedeath 1972 suitable for this?
>>
>>61495375
Maybe you're right, but it's hard when you're sensitive to judgement and others just seem to reinforce all your worst fears. I feel so fucking pathetic.
>>
>>61495456
Just don't do it dude, it's not worth it.
>>
>>61495375
Our lives weren't made for us. Who would contemplate suicide and also believe in an afterlife? Why even believe in an afterlife? what evidence of any spiritual or paranormal interaction actually exists?
>>
it's so weird how suicide is such a common thing and nobody seems to care.
>>
>>61495524
all religions are wishful thinking
>>
>>61495533
not really that shocking desu. Life really is disappointing when you think about it. still in it for the shits and giggles desu
>>
related?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yy9qiDAzp5Y
>>
File: 459642.jpg (111 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
459642.jpg
111 KB, 500x500
I listened to this right before I tried doing it last year. It's not particularly depressing, but I always thought there's something really "final" about it, especially the last few minutes, but I can't put my finger on it why. It fits a lot too, considering it's the closing album they played during their last ever concert, with the lead singer bursting into tears at the end knowing it would be his last before dying. The album is 98.12.28 男達の別れ, you should really listen to it.

Alternatively, don't kill yourself, try to get better and listen to Ágætis byrjun. It's icelandic for "A good beginning" so that's pretty spot on I guess. It was the first album I listened to when I woke up the day after attempting. Can't say it helped me get better, but those were the best 72 minutes in my entire life.
Oh and don't try hanging yourself. It sucks, a lot.
>>
>>61495396
I just had a breakdown earlier, my sister said some fucked up things to me when I was making coffee, she basically let me know that I was worthless because I'm depressed and stay in my room all the time. I punched through a popcorn container and fucked up my fist, I cleaned up the mess though. Pathetic really, also music
>>
File: BrightEyesIWAIM.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
BrightEyesIWAIM.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
not gonna try to talk you guys out of it, I'm pretty sure you've got your balls beaten about it, I?m asking because I'm actually curious... Why do you want to kill yourselves?

>If I didn't think the last song on this is bad I'd OD on something listening to pick related
>>
>>61494994
these are my thoughts exactly, yet i don't want to die. the world is cruel but also beautiful. i can't explain. travel helps i guess
>>
>>61495788
pic
I'm

you get it w/e
>>
File: twin fagtasy.png (348 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
twin fagtasy.png
348 KB, 1280x1280
>>61494981
this
and
>pic related
>>
File: Brutal Wood.png (61 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
Brutal Wood.png
61 KB, 267x200
You should do the deed in a busy street with some Radiohead playing so people know they will want to kill themselves if they listen to Radiohead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehZpUBupS_0
>>
>>61495834
no one likes your music Will, fuck off
>>
>>61495788
Simply put, i hate myself and everything around me.
>>
>>61495789
Experiencing the beauty in this world is what's going to save me, probably why I never offed myself yet. I want to travel and also get into more outdoorsy activities like hiking. Another problem is I dropped out of school and have absolutely no friends near me.
>>
Don't kill yourself, guys. Also, Titus Andronicus - The Monitor
>>
You'll never know if it gets better if you kill yourself?
You have to ask yourself what is the main reason you want to end living and no matter what the reasons are you can do something to change how things are even by a little
>>
I have a pretty shitty life, but I certainly won't kill myself. I need experience more beauty and go travelling. Honestly guys, don't do it. There's so much more to live for.
>>
>>61496005
but that's not a qualitative difference, I mean I hate myself most of the time, and most of what surrounds me, maybe you do it more often but idk man, there has to be more to it... What do you expect to happen after you kill yourself?
>>
>>61495788
It's basically a combination of my life being fucked beyond repair and me being a huge loser and a terrible person. I'm 23 and a massive stereotypical neet, I live at my parents, only leave the house every few months because of emergency reasons, college dropout with literally no skills whatsoever, and also afraid of people, talking to them and the outside in general, so it's not like I could get and keep even a minimum wage job since I can't really function properly in the first place. I know literally nobody apart from my parents who hate me, and it's been more than 5 years since I've been genuinely happy about anything, be it a videogame, taste of food, whatever. I'm so far in the shit I got to the point where I don't feel sympathy for anything or anyone anymore, only loathing. In terms of getting better, I can't do it by myself, and I don't have anyone to help me. And even if I had, I would most likely turn them away or hurt them. It's basically a losing battle, with only one possible ending, and it's only a matter of time before I do it, because I see no possible way this is ever going to work.
If I could go back in time and change anything, I'd go to the day I actually had the courage to kill myself, only this time not be a coward.

That's pretty much it haha
;^)
>>
>>61496051
my friends live far too. but i kind of like living a reclusive lifestyle
>>
File: 1360684240982.gif (429 KB, 250x182) Image search: [Google]
1360684240982.gif
429 KB, 250x182
>>61496479
I was in a pretty similar situation to you about a year ago. I had graduated with a shit-useless degree and no job prospects, living with my parents working at a fucking manual labour job which sucked all the energy out of me by the end of every day. I wasn't hanging out with anybody and sleeping like 14 hours a night.

I figured I was going to end up offing myself eventually, so I quit my job and applied to the military. So far it's been the best decision of my life. Still get depressed here and there, but holy fuck actually having something I can commit myself to is such a game changer,

I'm not advising you do the same thing I did, but I can't speak highly enough towards actually finding that something you can throw yourself wholeheartedly into, and getting yourself out of that spiral of thinking how shitty life is, useless you are, etc.

Point is, you can change your temporary situation, and looking back at it, suicide is literally the worst solution to doing so.

Whatever you decide, I love you anon
>>
>>61496003
i just got the shirt as a gift from my bf (we are lgbtq couple.. umad)
>>
File: Cover.jpg (3 MB, 1430x1487) Image search: [Google]
Cover.jpg
3 MB, 1430x1487
>>61494806
>>
File: Snapchat-6726747818449289157.jpg (110 KB, 720x1184) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-6726747818449289157.jpg
110 KB, 720x1184
I've got a shit ton of these, should I do it tonight? Also, I wanna go out with Laughing Stock, I've decided.
>>
>>61496479
this song is for you
https://soundcloud.com/musicfromthethinair/sulk-folk
>>
>>
>>61496921
Op here. That wouldn't work for me, I have problems with being controlled and discipline because of the relationships I've had with my moms boyfriends.
>>
>>61494806
>>61494994
don't pleas dudes it gets better I promise
>>
>>61496479
>life fucked beyond repair
>23

Fucking lol, this is so stupid it's amazing.

These threads should be a bannable offense. Go get your attention somewhere else, because that is the only reason you'd post this bullshit. There are hotlines for this kinda thing for a reason.

If you really, honestly wanted to die (which I doubt you do) you would just do it and not post the sad sap equivalent of "don't I look so ugly in this pic? tee hee, don't hit on my silly boys!"

I'm not saying do it, I'm saying don't use /mu/ as an emotional sponge about it like a retard.
>>
>>61497080
Not nagging or judging, just offering an opinion from someone who's in a similar boat. Try to live week by week. And by live, I mean "live!" If you're at the point where killing yourself is on the table (and I'm not discounting that out of hand -- it's an option for anyone with blood and a beating heart), give yourself one single week to be everything you hate in this world. Be the guy who propositions girls way out of his supposed league. Be the guy who applies for jobs well out of his comfort zone. Step over everyone to get what you want. Live for yourself and fuck everyone else. Be the guy who tells everyone to fuck themselves and starts over. Thing is, If you have nothing to live for, you also have nothing to lose. Death is here for you today or in a week or a month from now, so you might as well go crazy until you know, definitively, you're out of options. So take a week, try your hardest to live without regard for yourself and your so-called failings. If you fail again in a week, you're no farther behind than you are right now. But at least give yourself a chance to self-destruct.
>>
>>61494994
>failing to realize that The Ape of Naples is garbage

End yourself my man
>>
>>61497208
Yeah, I get what you mean. I hate those kinds of posts too, but the anon asked and I felt particularly shitty and had nothing better to do than write a long ass post.
Also that's not how attention whores work. I didn't expect any sympathetic replies since the thread is apparently full of other people like this. If I wanted attention I'd go on social media and do this shit, especially not 4chan where I'd probably only get replies like yours.

And age doesn't matter beyond highschool since that's when you basically have the chance to decide your future. If you fuck up, there's a big chance you're gonna spend all your life doing shit you don't like. At this point there's no difference between 20 and 40, apart from the literal age gap.

You clearly don't know what you're talking about and you're probably underage or somehow you hate yourself even more than I hate myself.
>>
>>61494806
>>61494994
Reminder that suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem
>>
>>61495712
I want you to be my senpai :3
>>
File: Front.jpg (251 KB, 1425x1425) Image search: [Google]
Front.jpg
251 KB, 1425x1425
>>
>>61497640
>m-my life is shit so y-yours has t-to be shit t-too!!

lol, so you're an asshole and an attention whore.
>>
>>61497513
Hitting Rock bottom can be a gift, when you lost all your attachments to life you're suddenly free. Really an eye opening perspective
>>
>>61497513
Thanks for trying to help. I suppose this does make sense. I might give it a go.

>>61497646
But what people like OP and myself want IS a permanent solution.
>>
>>61497793
hah hah XD
>>
>>61494806
>>61494994
Not worth it bros
>>
File: fat bitch.png (4 MB, 2197x1463) Image search: [Google]
fat bitch.png
4 MB, 2197x1463
>>
when you feel suicidal and call your brother and he's high on opiates
>>
>>61497802
damn thats really profound
>>
>>61497820
Try it. You're in an enviable position: you literally have nothing to lose. If it doesn't work, it doesn't work -- but you gave it everything you had. You exhausted every reserve. Good luck anon.
>>
>>61494994
you would be surprised at how many people would miss you
>>
no ones gonna miss you. or at least not that long worth mentioning. maybe they'll think about you here and than but do you think their thoughts would be positive? don't think so. and even if, who the fuck cares? fuck them, why make your decision about your death depend of someone else? it doesn't make sense. life is worthless and the only think you'd get out of it is pain and suffering. end it as soon as you can. see ya there
>>
>>61495533
i think that most people do care, but just dont know how to show it. suicide and death in general by far is the largest 'elephant in the room' type thing.

>>61495762
what a rude bitch of a sister. sorry dude.

>>61497513
>If you have nothing to live for, you also have nothing to lose.
never really thought about that but thats totally true.
>>
>>61494994
You're not defective. You're just self aware. Everyone is just as worthless as you are. Other people are not what makes life worth living.
>>
>>61497820
Killing yourself over a problem that you can fix is fucking stupid.
I don't even know you but I'm sure you can overcome this shit if you search for solutions
>>
>>61498423
But you know it isn't fixable for some people. It's a mental condition and for some people they never get better.
>>
depression always stays with you in some way. only solution to our biggest problem, called life, is suicide.
listen to some katatonia for example. songs like day, journey through pressure, deadhouse, tonights music, gone, quiet world, i am nothing etc heard in loop will put you in the right mood.
>>
>>61494806
>>61494994
please don't
>>
File: 2YQ4i.jpg (806 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
2YQ4i.jpg
806 KB, 1920x1200
nobody mentioned this... fuck neo/mu/
>>
>>61494806
I read a study that interviewed suicide survivors and 90% of them said that the second they jumped the cliff they regreted it.
>>
File: Nick-Drake.jpg (618 KB, 2048x1378) Image search: [Google]
Nick-Drake.jpg
618 KB, 2048x1378
Mandatory listening for the depressed..
>>
>>61494806
>>61494994
About a year ago a good friend of mine killed himself and I never knew how much losing someone I cared for would hurt. Just talk to someone who cares for you, it might show you that it's not going to be like this forever.
>>
>>61499292
fuckin my warm blood
>>
>>61502245
Yeah well I have managed to push away my closest friend when he's one of the only people who use to care and we used to spend time together constantly which was a great distraction and one of the few things that genuinely made me happy. But now he seems to not give a shit and ignores me because his life's going fucking great and apparently it's been too long and he can't deal with me any more and I'm 'dragging him down' so I'm fucking lost because becoming friends with him was literally the only positive I got out of last year and there's no fucking point if I lose my closest and most important friendship. Fuck
>>
i always imagine that if i'd off myself, it'd be to this song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kz45Ku2OVoU
>>
>>61499292
Well considering listening to half the songs on that album would make anyone kill themselves, i think ur onto something anon
>>
>>61494806
Why dont you move to like a different continent first? You know, try something new? See if it gets better.

At this point you've got nothing to lose. Dont just give up without at least trying, thats pretty pathetic.
>>
Anyone else too much of a bitch to shoot himself in the head?
>>
suicide isn't relief, it's disappearance, you won't exist anymore. It isn't even "other people would be better off without me", the importance you place on these other people or relationships dissapears as well.

think about this, VERY deeply about this. what i'm saying sounds obvious but theres things i can't explain. Really understand the implications of not existing. If you do successfully you will be unable to kill yourself, completely unable. Even if you want to you will be unable. There is things more important than happiness at least internally.
>>
>>61503128
have you ever considered the prospect of a suicidal or depressed person not wanting to try new things, or not seeing any point to moving to a different continent.

it's funny you see this advice every time, and the person almost always thinks they are saying something new. "don't do it" is honestly better advice than what you are saying. At least that doesn't remind them of how dysfunctional they are compared to everyone else.
>>
>>61503567
I just wouldn't want to destroy my head for whoever arranges my funeral

>>61503128
Thanks for advice despite the fundamental misunderstanding of depression
>>
>>61503128
>Pretty pathetic
>Implying severely depressed people haven't tried everything in their power to feel differently

Not helpful at all. The truth is, for some people depression is bigger than them, it's totally in control. It completely overrides their mind and sucks any positive emotions so that only pain and stress and fear remain. At that point, 'trying something new' makes no difference at all, and likely only increases anxiety and distress for the person. You have to find a real, medical solution in order to start feeling more hopeful in the first place, BEFORE you can even think about trying something new or experiencing things again. It sometimes is genuinely out of an individuals control. Just because it affects your mind, it doesn't mean you have any mastery over it.
>>
>>61503631
Unable? Non existence would be a release from this existences pressures, the thing is it's inevitable from all paths, so you might as well play the game while it's going on ya know? But overall this life is just a temporary illusion, full of beautiful things and suffering, who knows maybe what's behind the curtains are just more curtains
>>
>>61503907
if you choose to believe behind the curtains are more curtains than of course you will be able because you don't have it set in your mind that you will actually disappear. you still are deluding yourself into thinking death isn't death.
>>
>>61503936
I don't know what death is, neither do you. Nobody knows what they full extent of death means to them until they're dead.
>>
>>61502337
Then make a new friendship. Friends come and go. That's just how life is.
>>
>>61498210
Why should I listen to someone who doesn't own a shift key?
>>
Feel you OP, the last year of my life has been attempting to will myself to do it. Cowardice does me in in the end and I am unable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8tjPGCWlTM

>>61502337

Told two of my closest friends some time ago, neither of them knew what to do about it. One of them even got mad at me, told me to just get laid and shit. Long since pushed 'em away.
>>
File: 1450844919558.jpg (88 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1450844919558.jpg
88 KB, 600x600
>>61494806
ian killed himself while listening to or right after listening to iggy pop
>>
I don't know why but I've always thought I'd stab myself if I wanted to end it.
I know it's more painful and there's a chance of missing but it seems so much more preferable.
I'd get as much money as I could and buy a really really nice sword, a gladius, arming sword, whatever. But it would have to be from Albion or a really high end seller. And I would just do some research to make sure I pierce the heart, then I'd mark my chest with an X, then do it.
I know somebody will post a fedora or something stupid, but it just seems more honorable and dignified, I wouldn't want someone to see me with half a head, or dangling from the ceiling.
>>
>>61504063
Pretty much, as much as it can hurt sometimes you will always be able to find new friends too. Just like music, the good bands become memes and die off, you just have to see what's going on with new music, and the new memes will always be funneh laughs
>>
>>61504115
And watching Stroszek
>>
>>61495312
Kek

>>61494806
Don't kill yourself. But listen to something happy bruh. I always like listening to Astral Weeks when I'm down.
>>
>>61504138

To be honest the fact that you still think about how other people will see your corpse when you'll be nonexistent has me questioning your resolve; get some help man there may be hope yet.
>>
>>61504059
it doesn't matter if you know or not. people massively over value the chance of something good happening (can't phrase this better right now), for example a lottery. we all say we know the chances are impossible but partake in things anyway subconciously or sometimes conciously believing we will win.

now im not saying the chances of death not being the end are as small as winning the lottery. im saying that by believing you will not completely and utterly be destroyed on death you are effectively believing you are invincible and are going to behave as such by doing things such as killing yourself to escape pain.

some warlords have told their soldiers that they are invincible usually after taking some magic supplement or peforming a ritual. im convinced we are as a whole being conditioned in a similar manner. every single person i talk to always says this whole "I don't want to live forever, itd get boring after awhile", or "id rather live a short happy life then a long miserable one". its such a common statement its unbelievable. at first i thought they were just saying that to sound interesting, i used to do the same thing. i thought they didnt actually believe it maybe like i never really thought about what i was saying. but they do, society has been conditioning all of us. we are going to be living in a "brave new world" soon.
>>
honestly man it's difficult. i think about suicide so often, and i feel like it would be so fucking easy to not be alive it's just comforting as shit to imagine. but like when i'm inebriated or on medication i don't feel that way, so it seems like just a temporary state of mind.

it's just so fucking difficult. but the number 1 thing preventing me is just my mom and dad. i can't imagine how my mom and dad would feel, it would be so horrible for them. so i have to just struggle so hard through it all. it sucks kind of man but everyone's in it together i guess. or at least we are
>>
>>61504213
Oh god no!
I don't ACTUALLY WANT to kill myself, I was just saying that's how I'd do it. My cousin shot himself in the head and it just depresses me to think about a family or friend finding you in a state like that, on the other hand, if you've got a sweet sword sticking out of you and your heart exploded leaving blood everywhere, my first thought would be "wow this guy's metal as fuck".
I'm just a huge nerd for swords and everything medieval, I've got my whole life ahead of me and nothing real to worry about. I do get existentialist and depressed very often but it passes quickly, and who doesn't question their existence sometimes?
I really appreciate the concern though.
>>
>>61494806
If you want to experience the full emotion of despair, lonliness, paranoia and shittyness, shostakovic, string quartet no 8 im c minor
>>
>>61504242
What is the relationship between the warlords and your friends?

What do you even mean about those folks who wouldn't want to live a long life?
>>
>>61504334
sorry ignore the last part. just paranoid ramblings.
>>
File: 10songs.jpg (294 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
10songs.jpg
294 KB, 1024x1024
I'M GOING NOWHERE
I'D RATHER GO SOMEWHERE INSTEAD
>>
>>61504242
I do agree with some of what you're saying, but you're also overestimating non existence as something worse than it is, when it would simply be nothing. I do agree that you shouldn't gamble with your life at the belief that you're an infinite experience, as this existence might just be a rare gift
>>
>>61504357

I feel like much of western society is in the "behavioral sink" phase, and that the internet accelerated this process.
>>
>>61497646
Reminder that no one considers suicide over a single, solvable problem
>>
>>61504276
I know what you mean, if both my mom and dad were dead I probably wouldn't have anything to hold on for
>>
>>61504276
we're with you man
>>
File: AmericanIV.jpg (9 KB, 300x297) Image search: [Google]
AmericanIV.jpg
9 KB, 300x297
depressing as fuck
>>
>>61504480
becoming non existent after it has happened is not scary. but the idea of it happening would be for most the most terrible thing. it would be the loss of every single thing they value. the world keeps spinning without you, but not the world you know.

its also instinctively frightening, ants likely don't place too much value on anything but fear for their lives to a degree. its probably not frightening for a rock though.
>>
>>61504640
>but the idea of it happening would be for most the most terrible thing

Sounds like the most relieving thing in the world to me, but generally speaking I imagine that's how folks feel about it.
>>
>>61504670
you don't feel relief when you are dead. probably.
>>
>>61504681

No doubt. But the sheer idea of nonexistence is just so mmmm.
>>
>>61504681
Conversely you have nothing to be relieved from when you're dead.
>>
>>61504670
>>61504707
it doesnt scare you at all to think about how youll never see anybody you love again? thats the only thing holding me from suicide. its just so uncertain what will happen when you die, i cant do it.
>>
>>61504707
iktf
>>
>>61504707
>>61504794
if i wanted to go all illuminati again id say you were being conditioned to think this way.
>>
>>61504792
lol fag
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (148 KB, 954x954) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
148 KB, 954x954
Lift Your Head Up High
>>
>>61504792
>it doesnt scare you at all to think about how youll never see anybody you love again?

Not really. The only thing that scares me is that if the bullet misses, but even then I've got that figured out. Just gotta will myself to do it now.

>>61504806

Care to elaborate?
>>
>>61504806
Sometimes I wonder, I've been getting more and more jaded
>>
>>61504860
you should visit the guy after you do it and tell him his advice is shit
>>
>>61504860
suicidal people are valuable. rarely do people attack a bees hive. we only recently have the population to do it.
>>
File: Meh.png (322 KB, 676x434) Image search: [Google]
Meh.png
322 KB, 676x434
>>61504911

I asked if you'd care to elaborate not continue being vague.
>>
My childhood friend Griffin killed himself listening to Seether. Fun fact.
>>
>>61504966
i dont really care to no. ultimately its just my brain justifying a reason for not killing myself. if i saw it as a rational thing to do id be dead right now. we all would actually, the rationalization for OP is that he will do it later, or needs to find the right music or something. mine is some plot against me.

but keep in mind its not that we need to find a reason to live, we need to make one up to explain why we keep on living. i would live regardless its just that my rational brain wouldnt have an explanation. technically i should be agreeing with all of you that suicide is a good idea because it could decrease competition but im not a heartless sociopath and the gain would be so so so so so so so small smaller than grain of sand even if i was.
>>
>>61504966
It's kind of obvious what he means, at least to me. Basically the masses are being programmed into becoming so jaded they don't value their lives, thus are more willing to die over nothing and can be used by the elites
>>
File: 1444682817274.gif (2 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1444682817274.gif
2 MB, 500x500
>>61494994
Do it you gargantuous fucking faggot. No one will miss your sorry ass.
>>
>>61505049

I was driving at what he was really thinking, namely:

>mine is some plot against me.

And I don't doubt that there's some kind of "programming" going on, but it's in the name of money and/or validation more than anything else and we're mostly doing it to each other.

>>61505042

I feel you mate.
>>
>>61504971
that doesnt sound fun at all :/
>>
File: Pygmalion_album.jpg (19 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Pygmalion_album.jpg
19 KB, 500x500
>>61494806
You've been told there's a way out your entire life.

Picked on at school? Tell the teacher.
Asshole parents? Move out at 18.
Bad relationship? Break up.

What they don't tell you is that the thing that's been gnawing at you the whole time, the distance you feel from everyone, isn't going anywhere. You're older, duller, more desperate, and the only thing you've kept from your youth is this knife in your side that you wish would only hurt less, or more even, just anyway other than the way it is.

Stare the pain in the face. Blink. Turn away out of fear. Shirk, hide, and cower, too, whatever you must, but then turn right back into the face of it. You will get stronger through sheer persistence. You will see that things, people, and situations don't guarantee the good life; only strength does.

There was never anything in this universe but you and your courage, anon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYerbroPX34
>>
don't do it you fucking idiot

get help, suicide is resigning yourself eternally
>>
>>61505212
Yeah this is true. It's like this: Imagine you have a knife stuck in you, and it's causing you unbearable pain. You try your hardest to pull it out, but no matter how hard you pull, it doesn't budge. In fact, it slowly digs deeper and deeper. So you try and sort of become accustomed to it somehow, you try and become used to the pain and work around it. But as time progresses, one day it just digs too deep. You can't move any more, you can't function. And there's no way it'll come out. You're only choice is to push it in all the way and end the suffering.

That's why depression is like, and that's why people kill themselves.
>>
Dont fucking kill yourself. Like is pretty shitty sometimes, but it always gets better. Move to a new place or something?
>>
>>61505365
That's half the story. The other half is that if you let the knife sit there and think about it, you'll find you can manage to live with a knife inside you. You learn it doesn't matter that no one around you will ever know what it's like to have a knife sticking out of their ribcage, cutting internal organs with every abrupt movement. No matter how deep the knife gets, you'll always be stronger.
>>
>>61494994
If singles you gotta keep on living senpai
>>
>>61494994
Don't do it senpai
>>
File: killurselfm8.jpg (802 KB, 923x1920) Image search: [Google]
killurselfm8.jpg
802 KB, 923x1920
>no one has posted this

also, don't kill yourself m8
>>
>>61505595
Why can't i say f a m no more senpai? It replaces it with senpai :(
>>
>>61494994
you're just going to reincarnate in a third world country or as a monkey

have fun
>>
>>61504856
the new album they put out is better
>>
>>61505559
Roll baka desu senpai cuck
>>
>>61494806
Please don't kill yourself.
>>
File: sorryinpigminor.jpg (114 KB, 600x590) Image search: [Google]
sorryinpigminor.jpg
114 KB, 600x590
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXjuWmvy2N0

This fucking song, listen to this fucking song OP. Album too.
>>
File: CWsal.jpg (2 MB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
CWsal.jpg
2 MB, 1500x1500
desu this senpai
>>
>>61505666
Devil Trips confirm
>>
File: 130-songs-ohia-magnolia.jpg (226 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
130-songs-ohia-magnolia.jpg
226 KB, 900x900
the magnolia electric co. by songs:ohia
>>
>>61505704
True, Superhero wrecks me
But don't do it
>>
File: Mouth Sounds.jpg (509 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
Mouth Sounds.jpg
509 KB, 1280x1280
SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME
>>
File: fuck.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
>>61505681

you wanna die before you're 30
well that isn't wrong or right
but i suspect you'll be here longer
you'll stick around just out of spite

you say you don't like people
you say that they're a waste of time
if that's the way you really feel
then you should stick with your own kind

it's not that you don't wanna be one
it's not like you ain't already tried
it's not that you're better than them
you're just not the human kind

let go
won't you let go
won't you let go
just let go
won't you let go
won't you let go
won't you just let go
say uncle
say uncle
say uncle
say it
say uncle
say uncle
say uncle
>>
File: 1434198653843.jpg (2 MB, 2400x4992) Image search: [Google]
1434198653843.jpg
2 MB, 2400x4992
>>
>>61506729
that chart really isn(t the thing to post ITT
hat's a joke chart
Thread replies: 159
Thread images: 36

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.