[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He'll be coming back on his worst behavior. Are you ready?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 450x300
He'll be coming back on his worst behavior.

Are you ready?

Ready to see world domination? On his worst behavior?

It's getting cold, isn't it? Toronto is a cold city.

Views from the 6.

Almost here.

Thoughts?
>>
>>>/TMZ/
>>
this retard looks like a pug
>>
>>61471540
lmao
>>
>>61471540
qt
>>
>>61471505
The Most Wanted

Game changer. Culture empower. Presidential level. People's Favorite. Pop Culture Jesus. The Connector. Drizzy Drake.
>>
>>61471505
the hell you on about
>>
The Benign side of the force. The chosen one.
>>
>>61471505
black jew
>>
>>61471625
Drake's new album "Views from the 6" will be released on January 6, Worst Behavior is one of the best songs of the decade, Drake is the biggest artist at the moment (like him or not he became the biggest overlord of music atm, holds absurd billboard and awards records and is king of memes), people are fucking hyped

The album could turn out to be objectively shit and people wouldn't care because it's Drake and Drizzy is the boss of hip hop right now
>>
>>61471750
the hell you on about
>>
>>61471670
blackike
>>
>>61471505
http://strawpoll.me/6443989
>>
>>61471670
>black

kekin' it up
>>
File: 1451475255107.gif (2 MB, 219x186) Image search: [Google]
1451475255107.gif
2 MB, 219x186
>Toronto is a cold city

Check OP coming thru wit dem metaphors
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.