[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are we in agreement this is one of the best and most compelling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: saint_shit.jpg (748 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
saint_shit.jpg
748 KB, 800x800
Are we in agreement this is one of the best and most compelling works of art of the 21st century?
>>
No! Metallica went to shit after The Black Album, imo.
>>
THESE ARE THE BOOTS THAT KICK YOU AROUND
>>
>>61469906
They went to shit after MoP.
>>
>>61469906
Black album was kind of poor too. Looking back at it now, tracks like nothing else matters and the unforgiven are so cheesy.
>>
>>61469924
i was gonna say exactly that but then i saw someone elae allready did
>>
>>61469924
They actually went to shit when Dave left
>>
>>61469589
Good idea, shit execution.
>>
>>61470234
Dave pls.
>>
>>61469589
http://strawpoll.me/6443989
>>
>>61470264
cool cover, shit album
>>
>>61469589
No because I doubt you or anyone else ITT could make a decent argument as to why it is one of the best and most compelling works of art of the 21st century.
>>
>>61469589
http://strawpoll.me/6443989
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.