[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I the only one who thinks this new kanye song sucks?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1447795319554.png (50 KB, 400x349) Image search: [Google]
1447795319554.png
50 KB, 400x349
Am I the only one who thinks this new kanye song sucks?
>>
>>61469122
I dont really like it.
>>
Nope. I ride Yeezus's dick pretty hard, and this new track is trash
>>
>>61469171
why do you openly admit to riding another man's dick? you're the worst
>>
>>61469122
No. You'll never be the only person to do or think anything
>>
>>61469207
Cause he's obsessed with Yeezy.

I do this with all the artists I love.
>>
>>61469281
weird and juvenile
>>
The adlibs make the song good.
Yooooo

sounds so cool and i would like to hear them used in a track that is actually good even without them, unlike this new song.
>>
Song is absolutely awful.
He's supposed to be the biggest and most important rappers in the world (or one of them at least) and he jacks other people's flows and ideas, takes really insecure shots at people and immediately dates the song by referencing Bill Cosby and the Steve Harvey thing. Trash
>>
File: 1444859147729.png (25 KB, 91x153) Image search: [Google]
1444859147729.png
25 KB, 91x153
Nah op, i think nobody likes the song. I fucking love kanye but i think this album would suck. (the fucking scream in fact its cringe as fuuuuuuck)
>>
>>61469453
i'm not a big fan of the song but there is nothing wrong with the topical references. it actually enhances the hype factor of the song, which is exactly what he was going for with the track in general.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.