[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nicki Minaj >writes her own lyrics >has production credits
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3
File: meme.jpg (28 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
meme.jpg
28 KB, 640x426
Nicki Minaj
>writes her own lyrics
>has production credits on all her albums

Eazy-E
>never wrote a lyric in his life
>didn't know shit about producing music

Why is Eazy-E respected more than Nicki?
>>
>>61467870
>Cause she's a whore XDDDDD

I dunno, but her outward appearance makes people judge her.
>>
kek'd @ the filename
>>
>>61467870
Because she's a woman.
>>
Reminder that both are total and absolute garbage
>>
>>61467986
>eazy-e
>garbage
kill yourself
>>
>>61467870
cause she only had ONE good verse on her history.
And it's on a Kanye album
On one of the worst tracks of that album

But on the low Eazy was only exploding because he was part of the NWA movement, everybody knows he got his shit ghostwritten for him
>>
I have no idea how you gauge respect between two completely unrelated people.

I guess rose tinted glasses for easy e?
>>
>>61468054
>cause she only had ONE good verse on her history.

okay take a seat normie you clearly haven't bothered to listen to another nicki track.
>>
>Eazy E Had Ghostwriters
>Lyrics were still terrible
>>
>>61468093
>normie
I don't know if you know who Nicki Minaj is, or how "normie" she would be considered. But either way, she almost had some good shit going for her on the beginning of her career, but soon enough we discovered that she wasn't going to do much other than be over(very over)sexualized on one thousand tracks and videos, and pretend to be bisexual, and pretend to be a feminist, because the guys who own her label do not care or respect her enough to let her do anything else, nor do I think she has any other ideas than doing sex-themed songs.
>>
>>61468142
>shittin on based ice cube

kill an self
>>
>>61468188
I think Ice Cube kept the best lines for himself, that's all I'm saying
>>
>>61467870
>>writes her own lyrics

u wot
>>
>has production credits on all her albums
not to discredit this (because I don't know to what extent Minaj actually does contribute to the production of her music other than direction) but I just wanted to add that this is a common way for popular or major label musicians to retain a larger cut/stake in their own music/royalties and is often outlined as a clause in their contract.
>>
>>61467870

Eazy's solo work is widely regarded as shit.

N.W.A as a whole, Ice Cube solo, and Dr. Dre solo are highly regarded.
>>
File: anaconda.png (94 KB, 309x660) Image search: [Google]
anaconda.png
94 KB, 309x660
>>61467870
>writes her own lyrics
>>
>>61468773
>>61467986
>>61468142

If you don't like Eazy Duz It you are a cuck
>>
File: zqyBh96y.jpg (24 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
zqyBh96y.jpg
24 KB, 480x320
>>61467870
>Implying Safaree didn't write her lyrics
>>
>>61469095
I own it on vinyl and I can pretty much verify that it is 75% shit. Eazy E is just popular amongst white kids because he doesn't have a scary deep negro voice. most of his songs are juvenile, his lyrics and flow are pretty weak most of the time. He just rides on the charisma of being a piece of shit sociopath.

That being said, I still think he's cooler than Dr Dre
>>
>>61467870
Because Eazy E's albums have better production.
>>
>>61469278
m8 do you even into Parliament Funkadelic?
>>
>>61469416
They're alright, and I appreciate how Dre and Eazy E uses their influence, but I think other west coast rappers have done it better. I prefer Above the Law and Dj Quick to NWA. They're totally overrated
>>
>>61469051
>songwriters
Idiot
>>
>>61467870
Easzy-E is more respected mainly bc he was part of NWA, who actually did some shit in the music world
Nicki Minaj aint bad, but she'll be forgotten once her looks are gone
>>
>tfw Nicki's first projects actually went hard as a mother fucker before YMCM changed her image for sex appeal

Ex: Monster
>>
>>61469721
hipster fag detected
>>
>>61470135
What's good about NWA? They fucking suck. Babby's first rap group
>>
>implying Str8 Outta Muthafukkin Compton isn't GOAT

Ya'll niggas DONT KNOOOWWWW
>>
>>61470190
>Babby's first rap group
>doesn't realize this was literally their appeal back then
>doesn't realize that the liking for NWA is supposed to be nostalgic
>doesn't realize the appeal of hardcore gangsta rap
>>
>>61470190
>babbys first rap group

Lol. Ok. Enjoy your shit taste white boi
>>
eazy e's voice is incredibly fucking annoying
>>
>>61467870
People think he's a better performer with a more engaging stage persona.
>>
>>61467870
http://strawpoll.me/6443989
>>
>>61467870
Straight busta
>>
>>61470336
>eazy-e
>short black guy with annoying alien voice
>kendrick lamar
>short black guy with annoying alien voice
LIFE IS ONE BIG CYCLE GUYS
>>
>>61469721
OK I will give you that Uncle Sam's Curse is quite possibly the best G-Funk album ever made. However, that doesn't stop Eazy Duz It and The Chronic from being classic albums either.
>>
>>61470448
kendrick isn't an industry plant though
>>
>>61470190
Fucking what hahaha
>>
Easy-E never rapped anything near as good as Minaj's verse on Monster
>>
He is literally only popular because of 'muh gangsta drug dealer' persona (which is true tbf) and the fact he funded and started NWA. Solo stuff is shit, although boyz n the hood and Real MF Gs are good songs
>>
>>61470310
>Babby's first rap group
>doesn't realize this was literally their appeal back then
you contradict yourself so many times in this reply. Once you remove the veil of nostalgia you'll realize they only have a handful of good tracks. They're not the first gagster rappers, and they're pretty far from the best.
>>
>>61471289
they are the first hip hop group america sucked hte dick off and the first group to introduce gangsta rap to broader audiences.
>>
shake your ass
shake your ass
twerk twerk twerk
>lyrics
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.