[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Kanye West has revealed that his new album SWISH will be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: SWISH.png (171 KB, 589x395) Image search: [Google]
SWISH.png
171 KB, 589x395
>Kanye West has revealed that his new album SWISH will be a concept album about his transition from Nike to Adidas. The tell all album will detail his departure as spokesman for Nike and his new and lucrative partnership with the apparel giant Adidas. The title itself is a malapropism referring to the Nike "swoosh"
logo, it's not yet known if this was intentional.

>The lead single, titled "FACTS" attempts to set the record straight about his falling out with Nike.

Thoughts?
>>
File: Aprilia-191.jpg (73 KB, 600x513) Image search: [Google]
Aprilia-191.jpg
73 KB, 600x513
>concept album
>>
I can't believe he's done this
>>
>>61460700
you posted this shit 6 months ago, fuck off
>>
>>61460728
>facts just came out this week
>posted six months ago
>>
he used to make good music
now all he does is talk about clothes and how he wants to be a president
baka
>>
>>61460750
https://rbt.asia/mu/thread/S55610720
>>
>>61460844
You're the worst trip on this board and a kanyefag to boot, kill yourself.
>>
>>61460758
>he used to make good music
When exactly? Because I think I missed it.
>>
File: 1451085136485.jpg (272 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1451085136485.jpg
272 KB, 1200x1200
>>61460874
>>
jesus fucking christ what has mainstream music become
i wonder how much adidas payed him to make that song
>>
Is Taylor going to make an album about Keds?
>>
His latest song was the first time I was seriously disappointed with Kanye.

Kanye's music has always been great because it was forward thinking and ambitious. To see him falling into trends is depressing.
>>
i knew niggers fucking love sneakers but i didn't think it would be his special interest, with him being autistic. i thought he might have picked something more uncommon. judging from his music i should not surprised he's still a basic bitch.
>>
>>61460908
can anyone legitimately explain what this person is . i dont understand
>>
>>61460959
an annoying poster who constantly posts pictures of himself trying to turn himself into a meme. he's been permabanned but he keeps evading. he also does "funny" things like upload leaks with his name on it.
>>
>>61460924
I agree so much, it almost feels like the end of era in way. For years Kanye was like a symbol of the future, but to see him do this is sad. He pretty much made a trap diss track with Facts, and that's something very far from what Ye once stood for. I hope the album will still be good, but I don't know, I'm not huge on anything he's done since Yeezus.
>>
>>61461021
I turned the song off after a minute of him dissing Nike. Shitty lyrical content, shitty beat.
>>
I have no idea whether this is true or parody of some sort.

However, I totally believe it can be true.
>>
>>61460700
I'm just going to treat this as Kanye's first foray into self-parody because that's the only way I'll find this concept compelling at all.
>>
as someone whos been a ye fan for about a year now this is by far his best track right next to through the wire. if you don't recognize this as one of his best tracks you really need to reconsider how much of a kanye fan you are. how can you be a fan of ye but hate any of his songs? yall are fakes and it shows. foh
>>
>>61461119
Ideally, the bigger a fan you are of something, the more critical of it you become.
>>
>>61461084
Yeezus was genuinally his first forray into self parody though, he was exagerrating his faults to such a degree that he was essentially making light of himself. Facts is just Kanye at his worst.
>>
>>61461119
I can tell you're trying to be witty with this post, by making fun of blind Ye fans but I've hardly seen any posts like this on /mu/. Almost everyone is dissapointed here, no one wanted to see Kanye make a song like Facts.
>>
>>61461119
i think you might be sexually attracted to him to dedicate yourself to him this much.
>>
>>61460750
>>61460844
FUCKING TOLD
>>
is this a joke?
>>
>>61461253
The first paragraph of OP's post is a meme and has been posted since Swish was announced. The second part about Facts being about Nike is pretty much true.
>>
>>61460908
Do you think Aaron contributed to crystal pepsi coming back?
>>
>>61460700
This is just Kanye being butthurt over Drake.
>>
>>61461323
He's good friends with Drake though, isn't he?
>>
>>61461343
I mean Drake has been getting all the mainstream hype this year, Kanye feels he's stealing his thunder. He jelly.
>>
>>61460700
Will this be the next wall?
>>
>>61461372

drake is way better than kangay anyways
>>
wait is FACTS actually a single?
i thought he released it just cause?
can someone explain the song to me, didn't he just cover jumpman by drake with different lyrics?
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.