[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Leave everything the same but replace the lead singer with MC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
Leave everything the same but replace the lead singer with MC Ride or Grimes and you guys would be all over this album's dick
>>
song ranking?
>>
>Grimes

Nah, that would make it worse.
I mean, there seems to be more hate than love for Grimes in these parts
>>
>mc ride
No

>Grimes
Maybe she is pretty good and would had done justice to the instrumentals and vocal performance
>>
Wow, /mu/ thinks the vocalist can bring down the music?
What an invalid opinion
>>
>>61458800
We would because Miley brings the whole thing down.
>>
>>61458800
WHY THEY PUT THE DICK IN THE PUSSY????
>>
>>61459266
Y DEY POOT DA DICK IN DA POODSY?
>>
>>61458800

So just remove the artist whose name is on the album and put a better artist on there and it will be better?
>>
>>61458914
>Maybe she is pretty good and would had done justice to the instrumentals and vocal performance

her vocals literally sound like a retarded 8 year old kid being drowned in the reverb ocean
>>
Leave everything the same but replace the lead singer with MC Ride or Jeff Mangum and you guys would be all over this album's dick
>>
>>61459402
tb.h if it had been jeff i'd just presume there was something i didn't get, not that it sucks discoballs
>>
>>61459421

>something I didn't get

hahahah, how can you not "get" music??? It's not like you're reading a fucking book or watching a film. Sure there may be themes or a narrative that you can't follow but it's fucking music man and you can tell if you like it or not.
>>
>>61459402
actually a valid point
>>
>>61458800
No, the instrumentals are really shit and boring as well. This album is irredeemable
>>
>>61459556>>61459339
>>61459174

this desu. Honestly I really appreciate it that Miley and Wayne made this and released it for free but really the amount of delusion going on here that it's "good" is almost too funny. idgaf though. When it comes out on vinyl I'm sp buying that shit. I'm just so happy this record exists along with that kid cudi one
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.